Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179

    Question SteroidAbuse.com.....What would you Say?

    I have decided to add another project to my plate reccently and it is to develop the website steroidabuse.com If you notice steroidabuse.org they tend to exaggerate some claims without scientific proof. I know there are some side effects, and I will address them on that website, but I will make everything research based. I will not be lying, saying that everything is perfectly safe with steroids , but I will also let the world know that you won't drop dead because of steroid use . I am going to include a lot of info from Androplex's thread which has a lot of great info on it. I will also talk about the definition of the word "abuse" and how there are various definitions of it depending on who you ask. I will talk about all of the common steroid side effects and cite various research studies that support or oppose the common "side effects of steroids ". I will also talk about steroids use by youths and the serious long term side effects that can result. If there is something you want included, this is your chance to make your voice known. If you don't have any opinions on it and believe that everything that is said out there is ok, then just let ths thread go. I am personally sick of the lies that the media has continued to report and I think it is about time for someone to say something. It might as well be me.

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Sounds like a good idea :-)

  3. #3
    Nelstar's Avatar
    Nelstar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chemicallyevolved
    Posts
    557
    do it! even better if steroidabuse.com isnt a registered domain. youll get a ton of people tryin to hit the .org and instead typin .com.. like that nasa.com that was a porn site around the time we send that robot to mars. but maybe for once people will be like wow i was totally mislead by media.. imagine that! i fully support you and if you need any web design skills drop me a line

  4. #4
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    great idea. i am sure everyone here will support that.

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Great Idea. Because of the media I was afraid to take steroids until my friend told me about this site. I've learned a lot and still have tons to learn but at least I know that steroids will not kill me if I do all the right things.

  6. #6
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sounds good!

  7. #7
    Ironweb's Avatar
    Ironweb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    567
    Cool

  8. #8
    SonGoku's Avatar
    SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    at the gym
    Posts
    340
    Great initiative!!! I so F****** tired of all those exaggerated and narrow minded discussions that the media tend to have on this issue. Put out the scientific fact and let people decide them selves. And people that decide to juice should have all info about counter measures so they can keep the side effects to a minimum. I think it's a really great idea.

  9. #9
    righton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    land of the cottonheads(F
    Posts
    1,171
    Finally.. a website that has thousands of members that will tell and share the truth about steriods !

  10. #10
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    Great Idea - and froma trusted source(not dealer!!!) as well!

    I'm sure we'll all be hitting that site a lot as we trust where the info is coming from!

  11. #11
    zx7racing's Avatar
    zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,018
    great idea, there arent enough proactive open-minded "gear-heads" willing to put emperical proof of the legitimacy and safe use of anabolics. i think we would all agree.

  12. #12
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    do it! even better if steroidabuse.com isnt a registered domain. youll get a ton of people tryin to hit the .org and instead typin .com.. like that nasa.com that was a porn site around the time we send that robot to mars. but maybe for once people will be like wow i was totally mislead by media.. imagine that! i fully support you and if you need any web design skills drop me a line

    It turns out that steroidabuse.com is already registered. By anabolicreview.com We've owned it for awhile, just haven't done anything with it yet. I guess it's time for me to get to work on it. I will probably be contacting some of the major websites and see if they want to contribute some.

    Oh and Nelstar, I already have the template for it in html and PSD. Can you do anything with those? If so we can have this thing up and running in no time.

  13. #13
    Nelstar's Avatar
    Nelstar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chemicallyevolved
    Posts
    557
    yeah email them to me ill let you know what we can do

  14. #14
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Great idea!!! best of luck.

  15. #15
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    yeah email them to me ill let you know what we can do
    Check your PM bro. Talk to you in a few.

  16. #16
    Slangin Roids's Avatar
    Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    4.34 (handheld) 40m time
    Posts
    134
    Media takes everything out of context and exaggerate everything too much. I'd like to see something more accurate. So hopefully you do go with your project. Good luck

  17. #17
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    I think the idea stinks!!!!! Just kidding Jason, I had to be different. Good idea bro...... anything ya need help on?

  18. #18
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    abuse site

    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I have decided to add another project to my plate reccently and it is to develop the website steroidabuse.com If you notice steroidabuse.org they tend to exaggerate some claims without scientific proof. I know there are some side effects, and I will address them on that website, but I will make everything research based. I will not be lying, saying that everything is perfectly safe with steroids , but I will also let the world know that you won't drop dead because of steroid use . I am going to include a lot of info from Androplex's thread which has a lot of great info on it. I will also talk about the definition of the word "abuse" and how there are various definitions of it depending on who you ask. I will talk about all of the common steroid side effects and cite various research studies that support or oppose the common "side effects of steroids". I will also talk about steroids use by youths and the serious long term side effects that can result. If there is something you want included, this is your chance to make your voice known. If you don't have any opinions on it and believe that everything that is said out there is ok, then just let ths thread go. I am personally sick of the lies that the media has continued to report and I think it is about time for someone to say something. It might as well be me.
    how about a q & a section so you wont get a bunch of the same questions from 100's of people? great idea by the way thx for lookin out for us

  19. #19
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    Great idea! I like it!!!! Good luck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •