• 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Draining intramuscular abscess

mikeBpatt71 is offline New Member

Draining intramuscular abscess

New to the forum as an actual member, however I have been a follower for some time now. I've been using AAS for 3 years now, but I recently had an issue pop up that I have never experienced.

This issue has since been resolved, however I wanted to post this here to get some input to gain some clarity as to WHY it happened, as well as getting some advice to prevent it from occurring again.

I was performing a routine delt injection, and as I aspirated, pus pulled into the syringe. The deltoid had been showing no signs of inflammation, irritation, no external signs of an infection, and I felt perfectly fine systemically. I then proceeded to drain roughly 12cc of thick white pus out of the delt before I seemed to have drained all of it. I checked the delt periodically over the course of the following week, and the pus did not return. Intrigued and concerned, I then checked my other injection sites. I drained 9-12cc of pus out of 2 different sites as well (the other delt and my right glute). It has now been 3 weeks, and the sites have been free of pus ever since I drained them, with no signs of further irritation.

The gear I was using is from a reputable source that I have used exclusively for 2 years with no issues. I was using compounds that I have used from this source regularly. I followed all the standard sterilization procedures I always do. The one factor that stuck out as being different is that I was injecting higher volumes of oil than I ever have. 1500mg test e and 1000mg primo for a total of 16cc per week. Pinning 2.5cc in the glutes, 1.5-2cc in the delts, and 1-1.5cc in the lats.

Any insight on why this happened? Again, at no point in time did I exhibit signs of infection or abnormally irritated injection sites. I just noticed it when I aspirated. But as you may imagine, pulling 3-4 full syringes of pus out of a muscle is a bit unsettling!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like contaminated gear.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Contamination or improper injection protocols, only answers?I know you said you did everything correctly but something happened to make your body try to fight off infection or foreign matter..sorry if I missed it, but how long ago was this?these things can flare back up and honesty, doctors suggest you don't drain yourself..even though I always have, they say you could drive the infection in other parts of muscle tissue..All you can do in the future is keep doing what your doing..A oil based abscess with sterilized pin, area, and good gear shouldn't ever happen but, there's always that freak accident?Maybe tip of pin touched something or picked up spec of something that was pushed into injection site ..Or maybe gear was compromised?
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-10-2020 at 03:44 PM.

I'll tell you one thing....

I would definitely not pin that gear again.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds totally as a problem with the gear bro, you should probably contact the lab or even change of source if needed so it doesn't repeats itself

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I have gotten one sterile abcess in my rime of thousands of pins.

It was a sub q injection of water based suspension from pharmacom.

The gear was great and not contaminated.
    It was just very irritating and my body reacted with inflammatory response.

I drained it with a large needle and a 3.5 ml syringe.
    It itched so bad it was a relief to stab the area with a giant needle.
    I drew out disgusting looking crap all I could and it went away.

Most generally an actual infected abcess will infect the bloodstream and can kill you if not treated.
    Sterile abcesses are more common due to the bodys response to irritants.

In general the BA in gear will wipe out any bacteria before it can start. Its likely that this was not an actual abcess but rather it was just too much gear in one spot and the body reacted with inflammatory response.

The odds of an actual infected abcess healing itself because you drain it with a needle are low.
    It usially reqires antibiiotics, anti inflammatories, and lancing.

I would advise pinning less in more spots.
    Hats off to you for doing it yourself! Took it like a man!
    Last edited by The road; 02-11-2020 at 02:32 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeBpatt71 View Post
    New to the forum as an actual member, however I have been a follower for some time now. I've been using AAS for 3 years now, but I recently had an issue pop up that I have never experienced.

This issue has since been resolved, however I wanted to post this here to get some input to gain some clarity as to WHY it happened, as well as getting some advice to prevent it from occurring again.

I was performing a routine delt injection, and as I aspirated, pus pulled into the syringe. The deltoid had been showing no signs of inflammation, irritation, no external signs of an infection, and I felt perfectly fine systemically. I then proceeded to drain roughly 12cc of thick white pus out of the delt before I seemed to have drained all of it. I checked the delt periodically over the course of the following week, and the pus did not return. Intrigued and concerned, I then checked my other injection sites. I drained 9-12cc of pus out of 2 different sites as well (the other delt and my right glute). It has now been 3 weeks, and the sites have been free of pus ever since I drained them, with no signs of further irritation.

The gear I was using is from a reputable source that I have used exclusively for 2 years with no issues. I was using compounds that I have used from this source regularly. I followed all the standard sterilization procedures I always do. The one factor that stuck out as being different is that I was injecting higher volumes of oil than I ever have. 1500mg test e and 1000mg primo for a total of 16cc per week. Pinning 2.5cc in the glutes, 1.5-2cc in the delts, and 1-1.5cc in the lats.

Any insight on why this happened? Again, at no point in time did I exhibit signs of infection or abnormally irritated injection sites. I just noticed it when I aspirated. But as you may imagine, pulling 3-4 full syringes of pus out of a muscle is a bit unsettling!

“A bit unsettling”?! Shit, you’re gangster...

I would’ve been on my way to urgent care

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    “A bit unsettling”?! Shit, you’re gangster...

I would’ve been on my way to urgent care
    LOL that would have been me also

Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    LOL that would have been me also
    2 pain killers ,bottle of alcohol, brand new razor blade, gauze to pack the hole and a friend who isn't squeamish
    That's 3 of the 4 I've dealt with in 20+ years
    The fourth had to be lanced twice by doctor and got a fever so bad I thought I was gonna die, had tried to do Kong's home remedy and made it worse spreading infection. All were water based..not touching water based again..
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-11-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    Livinlean and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    2 pain killers ,bottle of alcohol, brand new razor blade, gauze to pack the hole and a friend who isn't squeamish
    That's 3 of the 4 I've dealt with in 20+ years
    The fourth had to be lanced twice by doctor and got a fever so bad I thought I was gonna die, had tried to do Kong's home remedy and made it worse spreading infection. All were water based..not touching water based again..
    It took you 4 times to learn... Noted lol

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Had that happen once. Never heard of it all over like what you describe. Drained it myself and left that site alone for a while. Sounds like a sterile abcess. Your body may not like the gear. Particular blend or compound? Don't know... but like DD said, I'd probably not pin that gear again.
    The road likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sterile abscesses do happen i have had one. Went to inject, and when i aspiated i got a bunch of puss. Drew out as much as I could then left it alone forna few weeks and its gone.

If you ever get an actual infection and you can start treatment yourself by going to any fish/aquarium store and buy your antibiotics. They usually will have any antibiotics you need. Just get it in a tablet form, they generally will have tablets and liquid.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    It took you 4 times to learn... Noted lol
    Meh, abscess are part of territory..winstrol and almost every no ester was water based..wasn't gonna stop taking them..the last one felt like it was gonna kill me, fever for a week, couldn't sleep, was beyond sick..I got it then..
    You learn everything first time Einstein

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-13-2020 at 08:00 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fuck that

I never gotten to experience the pleasure of im abscess, even when I was pumping 3cc’s eod

I’d say dirty gear - but, that’s just my thought

I bit unsettling - I’d b running around like a chicken with its head cut off while eating antibiotics

This is another reason why I am over high roses & volumes - it just creates more room for error or probs

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Sterile abscesses do happen i have had one. Went to inject, and when i aspiated i got a bunch of puss. Drew out as much as I could then left it alone forna few weeks and its gone.

If you ever get an actual infection and you can start treatment yourself by going to any fish/aquarium store and buy your antibiotics. They usually will have any antibiotics you need. Just get it in a tablet form, they generally will have tablets and liquid.
    I've used cattle antibiotics from theisens lol they work great in a pinch..

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-12-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    The road likes this.

Blog Entries
    I always keep 500mg amoxicillin yellow jackets on hand for shit like this

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Unnoticeable infections, in multiple injection sites, containing 8-12cc's a each?

The gear may have been legit, but it was definitely dirty. Run from that source.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Unnoticeable infections, in multiple injection sites, containing 8-12cc's a each?

The gear may have been legit, but it was definitely dirty. Run from that source.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Nah...
    This whole thing smells like bullshit.

When you get an abcess you notice.

If its in the muscle that muscle is pretty much immoblized with that kind of an infection or a sterile abcess.

Something posted is wrong.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeBpatt71 View Post
    I then proceeded to drain roughly 12cc of thick white pus out of the delt before I seemed to have drained all of it.
    This is the part where I would have driven to the hospital

Nnnnn
    Last edited by jstone; 02-13-2020 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Best to you.
    It can happen even when gear isnt dirty. He may have had abscesses, and got lucky that draining them allowed the body to fight off the infection. I know with the sterile abscess i had there was nothing wrong with the gear.

I just went back to the injection site to often. My body didn't absorb the oil, and it created the sterile abscess. I had no fever, no redness, no swelling, nothing that would indicate an infection. I was being lazy and went to inject my ventro glute, and when i aspirated the syringe filled with liquid. Some was clear, and some looked like puss. I didnt have near the amount the op did. Once i got out all i could i left that sight alone for weeks.

Before i found the steril abscess i had been shooting the gear in other locations with zero problems. The op sounds like what he had were actual abscesses and he got extremely lucky, and i agree i wouldn't shoot that gear again. Mine hapened from being lazy, and only occured in one location. If it happened in multiple spots i would be blaming the gear. Its hard to fuck up injections in 3 injection sites that close together. If its not the gear the op needs to reevaluate his aseptic technique.

wavefunction is offline Associate Member
    Nah...
    This whole thing smells like bullshit.

When you get an abcess you notice.

If its in the muscle that muscle is pretty much immoblized with that kind of an infection or a sterile abcess.

Something posted is wrong.
    This makes sense to me. First time I injected a gram of test e 500 into right glute inflated me right up and I ended up in the ER...

wavefunction is offline Associate Member
    I never aspirate , hate the idea of it. Wonder if I’ve got loads of some foreign shit in my glutes after abusing them with all the injections lately. I probably should have a doctor look at my asscheeks or something...

Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    This makes sense to me. First time I injected a gram of test e 500 into right glute inflated me right up and I ended up in the ER...
    I have had 100 times a normal person would have gone to the hospital from this.

This OP is bullshit.
    1 post
    He was probably aiming to bash a lab and forgot tbe site entirely.

YOU NOTICE AN ABCESS.
    End of story.

You also dont get any type of abcess without swelling and redness.
    wavefunction likes this.

Blog Entries
    I have heard of a real person on here pulling back puss from a unknown abscess

But, all of this - well

12cc’s without notice is a tad odd to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have heard of a real person on here pulling back puss from a unknown abscess

But, all of this - well

12cc’s without notice is a tad odd to say the least
    I had 4-6 and it was sub q.
    I felt like that spot was going to pop like a balloon when I poked it.

I had 4-6 and it was sub q.
    I felt like that spot was going to pop like a balloon when I poked it.
    Yeah it gets softer and softer till it either explodes or you iam a pin in and suck it out..I've filled a 1/4 bathroom trash can before full of pus, good times
    The road likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had an abscess as far as I know, fuck all that! I did have swelling and itching from Sub q of some overseas gear and when I pinned too much at once. I’d be freaking out if puss came out. I don’t go more than 2 mL per shot, and even that is rare.. more like 1-1.5 ml.

Blog Entries
    So far, I haven't gotten one - ever, knock on wood

I have seen a guy in person who had one lanced out of his tri - wow!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Never had an abscess as far as I know, fuck all that! I did have swelling and itching from Sub q of some overseas gear and when I pinned too much at once. I’d be freaking out if puss came out. I don’t go more than 2 mL per shot, and even that is rare.. more like 1-1.5 ml.
    Oh, you would know..Lol
    Hope you don't get one bud..Just like warming yourself up in the gym, a good injection protocol is something after time you take for granted, untill that one time you tear a muscle or get a abscess..consistency and good routine and avoiding water based gear imo should keep you fine bro

Niccolò Machiavelli
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information