Tetra Man is offline New Member

Need help with Cycle. I'm a tetraplegic.

Got it
    Last edited by Tetra Man; 02-12-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Trollin ain’t easy.

Tetra Man is offline New Member
    Well I expected some trolls. If you think I would spend 15 minutes creating this thread as a troll your completely wrong. I came here for help.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll bite (with hesitation) Not so sure I’d be worried about “bulking and cutting”. I’d be worried about strength. If you have a nurse who seems to know a lot about anabolics, why wouldn’t she be willing to inject you? Have to imagine you have home care and doctor care? You could get by just fine on a weekly test injection.
    D bol would be just fine if you want to take a pill, just don’t go long term. I wouldn’t worry about switching to “avatar” for a cut...

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, whatever gains you make on steroids will be lost off of steroids. Especially someone in your condition with reduced mobility... How exactly do you train if you can't use your fingers and can only move your neck and arms? How would you grab a hold of a weight or handle without the use of the fingers? If you took steroids you would just feel like shit for a few weeks, get bloated, probably get fat, and then end up with low-t, on top of your already existing problems.

I agree with Sampson that a once a week injection would probably be fine if you decided to stay on for life. But then you are making a commitment to the needle, and if you don't have someone to pin you...

Thread Information