• 1 Post By bwandrade
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By OldSchool01
  • 1 Post By bwandrade
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Super User 4
  • 2 Post By timoid

Thread: 19y/o and first cycle thoughts ?

OldSchool01 is offline New Member

Question 19y/o and first cycle thoughts ?

Hi i'm 19 and i want to make a short cycle to learn my body's response and i need your ideas thanks 🙌
    Here the cycle i think ; 400mg test prop only or a little bit eq maybe about 200-400 ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200204_232018.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	178195

Name:	IMG_20200109_014355.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	178196

Name:	IMG_20200204_232827.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	178197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200212-192039__01__01.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	178198

bwandrade is offline New Member
    Just don't.

Unless you are trying to be a pro and be on TRT for the rest of your life. If you don't, just keep doing what you are doing and wait a few more years.
    OldSchool01 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don’t know what to say here at all nower days

Many juiced guys I know r young af & look insane

So
    OldSchool01 likes this.

İ really want to compete maybe 1-2 years after to see how far I can do that is my reason thank you and sorry for my bad english

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool01 View Post
    Hi i'm 19 and i want to make a short cycle to learn my body's response and i need your ideas thanks ��
    Here the cycle i think ; 400mg test prop only or a little bit eq maybe about 200-400 ?

Name:	IMG_20200204_232018.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	178195

Name:	IMG_20200109_014355.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	178196

Name:	IMG_20200204_232827.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	178197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200212-192039__01__01.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	178198

Great base bud, looking lean and have some size. Cycling at your age is a gamble and you risk of shutting yourself down. Gains are tough to keep and you’ll start chasing them once you see how they impact your body. That being said, you could easily run some test and add eq or an oral depending on your goals but at 19 it’s not worth it. It’s a marathon not a sprint and you are way ahead of the game. Keep doing what you’re doing, it’s working. If not, PCT string and prepare for the lows that will come post cycle

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Great base bud, looking lean and have some size. Cycling at your age is a gamble and you risk of shutting yourself down. Gains are tough to keep and you’ll start chasing them once you see how they impact your body. That being said, you could easily run some test and add eq or an oral depending on your goals but at 19 it’s not worth it. It’s a marathon not a sprint and you are way ahead of the game. Keep doing what you’re doing, it’s working. If not, PCT string and prepare for the lows that will come post cycle
    First of all, thank you very much, when do I have to do this for the competition because I do not know whether it is psychological anymore but it has become very difficult to develop my physique

Maybe he won't have any problems and maybe he could do it and keep doing it without any problems for a long time, but something that I always say to someone wanting use is: "hope for the best and prepare for the worst", so don't start if you are not prepared to have all the possible side effects, because it's possible.
    Last edited by bwandrade; 02-12-2020 at 11:01 AM.
    OldSchool01 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all, thank you very much, when do I have to do this for the competition because I do not know whether it is psychological anymore but it has become very difficult to develop my physique

Are you looking to compete? Didn’t see that mentioned. Regardless, I don’t think it’s worth staring unless you’re ready to deal with the potential long term consequences.
    Trust me, you’re developing. Eat lift sleep and repeat. You’re in the height of your t levels and development, keep at it
    timoid, Mackone and OldSchool01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bwandrade View Post
    Maybe he won't have any problems and maybe he could do it and keep doing it with any problems for a long time, but something that I always say to someone wanting use is: "hope for the best and prepare for the worst", so don't start if you are not prepared to have all the possible side effects, because it's possible.
    I will definitely keep this in mind, but most likely I will learn about everything I will do without be 21 and consult the people who i need it, because I would really like to keep doing this naturally, but unfortunately the reality of steroids comes across every time in this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Are you looking to compete? Didn’t see that mentioned. Regardless, I don’t think it’s worth staring unless you’re ready to deal with the potential long term consequences.
    Trust me, you’re developing. Eat lift sleep and repeat. You’re in the height of your t levels and development, keep at it
    these words really motivate me thank you, i think i need to solve this psychologically first
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I will definitely keep this in mind, but most likely I will learn about everything I will do without be 21 and consult the people who i need it, because I would really like to keep doing this naturally, but unfortunately the reality of steroids comes across every time in this sport.
    Good to know, learn all that you can before you decide, weigh the pros and cons and make an informed decision.
    OldSchool01 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am glad I didn't start roids till an older age - and now I kinda wish I waited even longer

Buuuuuuut, I never looked like that - Let alone at 19

If u do - cycle on and off as much as possible. . . Let the natural test come back. You wanna be able to have kids(most likely)

One of close friends is young, he started when I met him(he was 20) he's 25 now & trying to go pro. . . . Man, it harsh shit. . . . He jumped on/off for the 1st few years, now - he didn't make it through last PCT
    OldSchool01 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t know why but whenever I hear “I compete” as an excuse to begin using steroids at an unnecessarily young age, it kinda irks me. So I guess putting on panties and standing on stage for a few minutes to win your plastic trophy is a good enough reason to make a life altering and shortening decision. Especially at an age when you don’t know anything, but you really think you do. Not speaking to you directly, OP, but just in general. I say there are a lot more productive things you can do with your time than competing in bodybuilding. It’s such a waste of time and energy imo.
    Wannabhuge14 and OldSchool01 like this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, stay away of steroids for a while. You still produce great amounts of test for you yo keep building your physic, going into test right now can bring you long term consequences. Eat well, train well, be disciplined and when the time comes you can jump into test but that's gonna take a good amount of years
    OldSchool01 likes this.

timoid is offline New Member
    Fuck mate you are lean.
    Why that stack? Sounds like shred cycle with reduced calories to get leaner? Festival season? LOL.

Train and eat mate. Eat. Fuck, at your age calories need to be high.

Do that for two years.

Then if you truley want to see how steroids effect you, run a Test only cycle at 500-750mg a week.

Keep it up mate. Looking good.

Thread Information