• 1 Post By BubbaPlex
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Music Festivals & Maintaining Cycles

BubbaPlex is offline New Member

Music Festivals & Maintaining Cycles

I don’t get a whole lotta time off in this world... I’m a single dad and I work hard for my money and don’t often get time to myself. Many months ago I bought tickets to a music festival in March and the faster it approaches, the more nervous I’m getting.

I’ll be in my 9th week on Test Enanthate when the festival hits... And I’m not delusional here, I’m prolly going to lose a few pounds. But I want to try to make it as minimal as possible. It’s a camping deal so I’m going to try to bring as much food as possible. Any suggestions on what to bring... Maybe someone who’s done something like this before or traveled and gone camping???

I pin on Tuesday and Saturdays. I’ll have to bring a pin for Saturday night. I’d rather not bring the whole bottle so maybe I can pre-prep the pin and take it with me? That would be ok right?

Any general advice would be welcome!

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Dude I just got my arm bands for hangout fest and I’m waiting on my passes to bonaroo. I just preload some insulin syringes and throw them in the trunk. So much drugs going around, I just tell everyone I’m diabetic lol. Coachella is April, so which festival you going to?

You can go about two different ways front load before you go, which I hate doing. Or take some preloaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BubbaPlex likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not going to lose muscle in 1-2 weeks of partying. Bodybuilding is a trajectory, your habits, over many months and years is what leads to your results. One weekend of jumping up and down is not going to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    Dude I just got my arm bands for hangout fest and I’m waiting on my passes to bonaroo. I just preload some insulin syringes and throw them in the trunk. So much drugs going around, I just tell everyone I’m diabetic lol. Coachella is April, so which festival you going to?

You can go about two different ways front load before you go, which I hate doing. Or take some preloaded
    Appreciate this reply, my dude. I’m going to Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival and I’m soooooooooo fn excited.

I believe I’ll go with the preloaded. I’ll only need 1. It’s Thursday through Sunday and I pin on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s.

I really wanted to go to Bonnaroo this year... What a fantastic lineup! I have my armband for Okee already, bought a couple tickets for III Points (but that’s in Wynwood area of Miami which is just across the bridge from me & not a camping deal), and got my tickets for Tame Impala/Perfume Genius at AAA in June.

This year I wanted not only take my body up another notch, I wanted to make sure I’m taking some breaks from my rigid schedule throughout the year and enjoying my life. Single Daddy life is hard but rewarding... And I want to make sure I’m getting some play in too!
    ChainGang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You're not going to lose muscle in 1-2 weeks of partying. Bodybuilding is a trajectory, your habits, over many months and years is what leads to your results. One weekend of jumping up and down is not going to matter.
    Thank you for saying this. I know I’m in my head on all this a bit. My son is 3, gonna be 4 this year, and I rly haven’t allowed myself any time like this since he was born.

Any suggestions on food I can take for camping?

don't bring your pin...
    just pin on Sunday when you get back or pin Thursday before you leave
    Cylon357 and BubbaPlex like this.

I won’t get back until Monday.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaPlex View Post
    Appreciate this reply, my dude. I’m going to Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival and I’m soooooooooo fn excited.

I believe I’ll go with the preloaded. I’ll only need 1. It’s Thursday through Sunday and I pin on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s.

I really wanted to go to Bonnaroo this year... What a fantastic lineup! I have my armband for Okee already, bought a couple tickets for III Points (but that’s in Wynwood area of Miami which is just across the bridge from me & not a camping deal), and got my tickets for Tame Impala/Perfume Genius at AAA in June.

This year I wanted not only take my body up another notch, I wanted to make sure I’m taking some breaks from my rigid schedule throughout the year and enjoying my life. Single Daddy life is hard but rewarding... And I want to make sure I’m getting some play in too!
    Right? If your only missing on pin. Home dude is right, not worth it. I know I said take a pin but maybe just front load a extra dose the pin before. Cop in Florida are no joke.

I just checked the line up. Enjoy bro be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t get back until Monday.
    you'll be fine.
    pin on Thursday before you leave or pin on Monday.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    don't bring your pin...
    just pin on Sunday when you get back or pin Thursday before you leave
    Agreed, the possible trouble is not worth it.
    BubbaPlex likes this.

Less than 2 days to go. I’m supposed to pin today but I will take the advice, not bring a pin with me, wait one day to pin (pin Wednesday instead of Tuesday), then instead of Saturday pin Monday morning. Sound like a plan?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Less than 2 days to go. I’m supposed to pin today but I will take the advice, not bring a pin with me, wait one day to pin (pin Wednesday instead of Tuesday), then instead of Saturday pin Monday morning. Sound like a plan?
    No brainer....

Much better plan
    BubbaPlex likes this.

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    keep us updated

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver47 View Post
    keep us updated
    The thread's 3 years old. IF he was going to keep us updated, he would've already.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information