ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Parabolon and masteron?

What is you guys' take on the para and masteron that is being sold by the big S. American source? He swears up and down that they are legit and being produced again...I can't see him putting his rep in jeopardy for a few bucks...I did notice however, that the chemical names are incorrect...He has the para down as tren acetate (whcih is everyday fina) and the masteron is incorrect as well...damn amps are like $20 ea. What is you guys' take on this shit? Sounds like a waste of cash to me...

Hmmmm bro if he does not even know the names of what he sells how the hell can he know it is logit ???

maybe he thinks he is getting para and master. !!!!

I say the hell with non domestic anyway !!!!

For now anyway..nothing against my overseas brothers !!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if it's the guy i'm thinking of he's legit in that he actually has gear inside what he sells, but i don't know about whether or not it's exactly what he says it is.

he was having a lot of problems late last year, but he must have solved them now if he's still selling.

He had some problems last year...on one order, I had 1 pack seized and it took me 6 months to get my complete order but I guess everything if fine now...He swears up and down that the para is legit but he has it listed as ten acetate instead of tren hexocybonate or whatever the hell it's supposed to be...Sounds kinda fishy to me, masteron sounds liek the same ester as the **, which isn't the original masteron...

jbrand is offline Member
    I haven't seen Parabolan around for like 4 years, I wish it was back in production though. If the source is a good guy I'm sure he has good intentions and Trenbolone Acetate is almost a chemical equivalent. I would not be sure how this would work in $20 amps though, sounds a little pricey in comparison to buying the pellets and a kit.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    shit i wish masteron was beeing made again ,same as para.are the counties making them again european?if so i can find out for sure if they are beeing made agaian but seriously i highly doubt it.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Your right he does swear by the masteron ....i beleive him..hes never given me any probnlems latley....Full money back gaurentee...i doubt like you said hed ruin his rep for a couple bucks....
    Masteron methyldhytestasteron **
    Masteron methyldhytestasteron Syntex/Belgica

If his is wrong then he has the other wrong too....

tanto is offline Junior Member
    well i put my 02 cents what i know about para and masteron .there was certain source that said his masteron and para were legit.they were tested and nedless to say ,both of them didnt contain what they were claiming.he tok them of his list.eu source and test were done in eu too .
    so if source is listing para as tren acetate there is definately something wrong,another thing is active ing in masteron is not listed as metl -dht or something similar,it's dromastelone propionate wich is dht derivate.now if you check for dromastelone prop availability in raw powder you wouldn't find it nowere simply because it's not manufactured anymore,i have prety good idea where that met-dht idea comes from,but it's not masteron

Originally posted by tanto
    well i put my 02 cents what i know about para and masteron .there was certain source that said his masteron and para were legit.they were tested and nedless to say ,both of them didnt contain what they were claiming.he tok them of his list.eu source and test were done in eu too .
    so if source is listing para as tren acetate there is definately something wrong,another thing is active ing in masteron is not listed as metl -dht or something similar,it's dromastelone propionate wich is dht derivate.now if you check for dromastelone prop availability in raw powder you wouldn't find it nowere simply because it's not manufactured anymore,i have prety good idea where that met-dht idea comes from,but it's not masteron
    I think he should definately have them lab-tested to be sure...At $20ea, people are not going to be happy if they are bunk and that's a shitty way to go about losing his credibility...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if it's tren acetate then it's just fina, not para. if he claims that acetate is para then i don't think he's very familiar with tren terminology...

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    can he send a pic of them? Shit, at that price I'd damn well make sure it's legit before I purchased.

animalb is offline New Member
    ironfist..why are you asking a question you answered yourself..exactly..there is no parabolan it is a copy with tren acetate..thought you were the smart one here..also did you read my masteron post..just had some tested...100mg/ml turned up 48.7mg/ml masteron..the rest nothing

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I will have Supra's masteron tested this week and let you guys know what it is for sure.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    There will be parabolan on the market soon. Seen labtests with real Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate powder.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Animal
    You are really digging for something here, what I have no idea.

This thread was posted a YEAR ago, long before the raw materials were so readily available.

"why are you asking a question you answered yourself"

Common sense tells me that this question was asked BEFORE he answered himself as you say.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    AAAAAAHhhhh, no more old threads....

Quote Originally Posted by animalb
    ironfist..why are you asking a question you answered yourself..exactly..there is no parabolan it is a copy with tren acetate..thought you were the smart one here..also did you read my masteron post..just had some tested...100mg/ml turned up 48.7mg/ml masteron..the rest nothing
    Nope, i think you are the smart one bro. After posting on numerous threads that there was no legit masteron , you just posted test results of legit masteron...Cookoo cookoo

Underdose but legit none the less...You live in a cave down in S. America? You have computer access why are you so damn stupid?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    ironfist
    don't even pay it any mind. obviously he doesn't know how a time line works and can't put events together correctly.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I may be wrong, bu tI think that 50mg/ml is the highest concentration that masteron can be made before it will crystalize.
    S2B

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    I may be wrong, bu tI think that 50mg/ml is the highest concentration that masteron can be made before it will crystalize.
    S2B
    thyats not true the supra is 100 mg ,

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    thyats not true the supra is 100 mg ,
    That is correct but I guess it can't be true cause animalb said so...

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK ANIMALB IS GETTING THIS SHIT TEST CAUSE SAN RAPHEAL >>>DOES NOT<<< HAVE LAB SPECKS FOR DROS PROP ONLY FOR DROS BASE.

HERE CALL PEOPLE THIS GUY IS FUCKEN LIEING UNLESS THERE IS ANOTHER LAB AND I SURE AS HELL HAVE NOT HEARD OF ONE.

Ben Meibos
    San Rafael Chemical Services
    mailto:[email protected]
    (801) 277-8228
    Last edited by Dancer; 07-22-2003 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information