kman is offline Anabolic Member

Been saving my gear

Well I have been stocking up my gear real slow, and It is tough not to start, I feel like it is starring me in the face saying inject me. Well here is what I have so far 3 bottles of qv eq, 2 bottles of tornel ent.,and 3 boxes of anapolon 50 mg.. I am getting 2 bottles of qv ent just cause I have had good results with there ent.. I have never tried any tornel products so would like to experiment towards the end of my cycle.. I will also pick up maybe 1 or 2 bottles of qv prop. My stats are 6'2'' 185 23yrs old with 7 or 8 cycles under my belt. Here is what I was thinking, all help is greatly appreciated.. My goal is to be around 198 when I am completly done.
    - week 1-4 25 mg anapolon, want to see how i react to a low dosage.will go up to 50mg if I see no gains

- week 1-12 500 mg eq..
    - week 1-12 600mg qv ent.. thinking about switching to tornel around week 6 to see how my body responds to it..
    -Clomid post therapy and nolva on hand
    ?? when could i throw in the prop if i decide to..cause i don't want to blow up that much... I want 13 solid pounds of keepable lean muscle mass.
    Thanx fellas sorry it was so long but I need some input...kman

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can throw in prop weeks 11-15. then you can take clomid 2 days after your last prop shot.

BUMP, thanx dizzle any one else, have any opinions about switching tests half way through this cycle...

bump anyone

Thread Information