csal is offline New Member

A Newbie's first cycle -- Test Cyp. + Winstrol--Chlomid??

After contemplating many different cycles, I think that I have decided on one, and eagerly await some feedback from you experts out there.

At first this whole thing was a "what if" that began several months ago. As my curiosity piqued, I started to do some relatively serious research, nothing as comprehensive as BigGreen's work, but I completed the Big Ten equivalent of his Ivy league analysis.

Only recently did I make the decision to embark on an anabolically enhanced journey. Simultaneously, however, I was wildly impatient with my need to close the final loop--finding a source.

Being new to the boards, anonymous for a long time, and shy after that
    (I am improving), no one in their right mind would ever recommend a source to me. So I PM'd some moderators on this board and others in hopes of a panacea-like answer. Resoundingly the same message was conveyed. "Be patient," "It Takes time," "Keep doing your homework" and "make friends on the boards." After the same advice from many experienced people I made the cerebral decision to avoid my primal, id-like urge for instant gratification and to heed the advice of the wise.

As a newly patient person I tamed my compulsive behavior, continued my research, added a few posts over the weekend, and by a wildly random stroke of fortuitous serendipity a source came to me in the most unlikely of places. A co-worker, at the same gym (onsite at work) where I vowed never to speak of gear, approached me.

So I can now commence my journey to the "darkside" as I have heard many people on this board call it. The problem I now face is the need for some validation to what I believe will be an adequate first stack.

My Goals
    Add 12-15Lbs of lean body mass
    Reduce body fat

Current Stats
    26 years old
    6'0"
    200 lbs
    20% Bodyfat (was close to 30)
    Lifting for 3 years, serious for 1
    Never had a good diet
    Now have a better diet

So with that garrulous intro out of the way this is the stack I have decided on

Test Cypionate
    Winstrol
    Chlomid (Need advice on when to take)
    Still considering HGH to commence after cycle and chlomid therapy ends.

Any thoughts, or feedback would be greatly appreciated, and I apologize for the winded post.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    cyp : week 1 - 10: 500mg/ew
    clomid: 2 weeks after last cyp shot:
    day 1 - 300 mg
    day 2 - 11: 100mg/ed
    day 12 - 21: 50 mg/ed

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    20% bf is high. I would cut down first if I were you..Your gains will show alot better, and over all you'll be much happier w/ your results if you get rid of the fat first.
    AS can help you along the way but it doesn't replace a good diet & cardio.
    You said you never had a good diet, well that's the first thing you need to get in check b4 taking any AS IMO. Stick to a good diet for 10 weeks along w/ some cardio 5 days a week for 40mins per session, take some clen /eca drop the fat then look into taking some AS.
    As far as the cycle:
    Week 1-10 Cyp 500mgs
    Week 7-12 WInny 50mgs ed
    Clomid starts 1 day after last winny. 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs for 10 days, and 50mgs for 7 days.

thanks, you're probably right about cutting the fat first. When I do start the cycle, I have heard mixed things about doing cardio while cycling. Is that true or is it a myth?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad you've stuck around. And it's nice to see that you believe in Research before putting anything into your body. But, honestly, your to young to mess with HGH. One should wait till there in there mid 30's. Its nothing to mess around with and since it's your first cycle, I'd hold off.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I often see you advising people to stay away from HGH to mid 30's. I plan to run it till I die if my budget allows. Just curious as to your reasoning.

buylongterm,

Thanks for the advice. I'll research that a little more as well. I've read tons of articles and didn't realy see too much about age and HGH. If you forward me any links, I would appreciate it.

By the way, I saw some of your pics from your first cycle. Awesome progress. You look like a completely different person, you must feel great. Congratulations on being able to see the results of your hardwork.

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    20% bf is high. I would cut down first if I were you..Your gains will show alot better, and over all you'll be much happier w/ your results if you get rid of the fat first.
    AS can help you along the way but it doesn't replace a good diet & cardio.
    You said you never had a good diet, well that's the first thing you need to get in check b4 taking any AS IMO. Stick to a good diet for 10 weeks along w/ some cardio 5 days a week for 40mins per session, take some clen /eca drop the fat then look into taking some AS.
    As far as the cycle:
    Week 1-10 Cyp 500mgs
    Week 7-12 WInny 50mgs ed
    Clomid starts 1 day after last winny. 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs for 10 days, and 50mgs for 7 days.

Very Much Agreed... Cardio for a couple of weeks then hit the AS

You'll be very happy in the long run.Wish I would've done it that way....
    But look into the Clen.. Can help with the bodyfat dropage......

Run Hard, Train Hard........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csal
    buylongterm,

Thanks for the advice. I'll research that a little more as well. I've read tons of articles and didn't realy see too much about age and HGH. If you forward me any links, I would appreciate it.

By the way, I saw some of your pics from your first cycle. Awesome progress. You look like a completely different person, you must feel great. Congratulations on being able to see the results of your hardwork.

Thanks bro! I think one of the reasons people say to stay away from HGH till your in your 30's is because it's used for age related issues and someone in their 20's still reeks all the benefits you'd get from HGH and your basically wasting money.

Thread Information