Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

Help a Newbie Out

Hi,

I have been training for two days now, real hard, lifting big man weights, a 50LB Bench hell yeah. Anyway I want more gains, I was thinking about some juice, I know training and diet is where its at but fuck that, I want size I want it now, my stats? 140LBS and at 6.0, so I was thinking of this

1000mg Sus EW, 600MG Deca , some A-Bombs and then finishing with 6 weeks of tren at 150mg ed and some Winny probably 50mg ED, you see I have done my home work, need some anti-e in there etc. Shit maybe some gh I heard the pro' do that yeah man 10iu a day on that baby, and I am one fat mother so between get me some clen , eca and other stuff so I don't have to do cv. actually can I take the above and not train...........

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

sure go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al
    Hi,

I have been training for two days now, real hard, lifting big man weights, a 50LB Bench hell yeah. Anyway I want more gains, I was thinking about some juice, I know training and diet is where its at but fuck that, I want size I want it now, my stats? 140LBS and at 6.0, so I was thinking of this

1000mg Sus EW, 600MG Deca , some A-Bombs and then finishing with 6 weeks of tren at 150mg ed and some Winny probably 50mg ED, you see I have done my home work, need some anti-e in there etc. Shit maybe some gh I heard the pro' do that yeah man 10iu a day on that baby, and I am one fat mother so between get me some clen , eca and other stuff so I don't have to do cv. actually can I take the above and not train...........

sure go ahead who needs cardio anyway. lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey Big Al you don't need to train with the gear you layed out. It shows you did your homework too. But you do need to do at least 120min of cardio a day. If you didn't know that's 2 hours. But at 6.0' and 140lbs I can't see you being "one fat
    mother". Oh one more thing eat only one to two meals a day. That should help get you huge. Good luck on the cycle.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    sounds good to me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Might wanna throw some halo's in there at the end too!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I heard spoonfulls of lard help you build muscle fast.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont forget about the 30iu insulin postworkout bro!

Btw is that 2 whole traning days or are you using a rest day between workouts?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    hey "big al" (retired mod) you could always just do an oral only cycle, d-bol all the way, and if you think your body can handle it, stack the d-bol with some winny, i heard you can drink it....

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL shit yeah I forgot about Slin, thanks guys, I actually decided to go to the gym today, I sat and chatted to the big guys until they eventually asked me to leave, ever so polite they we're. Actually when I got to the hospital I mentioned my intended cycle and a nice doc, prescdibed me some prosac.

I think my point was that gear usage needs to be taken alittle more seriously than it sometimes is, I get too many people asking me at the gym about quick fixes, I've been doing this 10 years if I knew a quick fix don't you think I'd be bigger lol

Thread Information