Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Possible abscess

Tonyc91 is offline New Member

Possible abscess

Im 28, this is my first cycle of test e 250. Im taking 1g 2 times a week. i did my 5th shot of test e 250, second of which i did on my own. I think i went too low and i forgot to clean the top of the vial. A day later it started to hurt and get red. 2nd day it was red and hot. 3rd day it got bigger. I read a bunch of posts on here indicating its a abscess. One post had alot of good information. I tried so self aspirate it and drained 5ml. I also took 2 amoxicillin. It felt 100x better but didnt feel empty. Swelling went down alot. Now next day its startin to hurt again. I havent gone to the er because i dont have health insurance and i will be away for my job next week. Any recommendations?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Keep an eye on it, drain it(or try) & stay on the antibiotics

Not much else you can do aside from lancing it < ouch

And, where is it?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t fuck with it! Take it from someone that just had two abscesses removed surgically. Literally 4 days ago. Just got out of the hospital and still on a shitload of antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Don’t fuck with it! Take it from someone that just had two abscesses removed surgically. Literally 4 days ago. Just got out of the hospital and still on a shitload of antibiotics.

Do tell,

WTF

How, y & where

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Do tell,

WTF

How, y & where
    I had two. One on my left felt and one on my right thigh. I must have gotten careless.
    The last two weekends I was just sleeping. Literally. No energy to go to the gym. I would go to work and then sleep until I went to work the next day.
    My normal sleep is 4 hrs a day so there was something definitely wrong. I went to a Dr and emergency surgery was accomplished.
    Pretty fucked up. I may miss my next competition due to stupidity.
    I would inject daily so I am sure that I cut corners.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I had two. One on my left felt and one on my right thigh. I must have gotten careless.
    The last two weekends I was just sleeping. Literally. No energy to go to the gym. I would go to work and then sleep until I went to work the next day.
    My normal sleep is 4 hrs a day so there was something definitely wrong. I went to a Dr and emergency surgery was accomplished.

This sucks bro! Hope you recover from it soon

Blog Entries

I still want more info

So - in the quads? You didn’t notice anything(swelling, pain, redness) in the area?

What volume were injecting & of what?

How were they found?

Emergency procedures - of what? We’re you put under? Did they/he cane the area and lance each one, or?!

An im abscess is one thing I’d love to avoid

1BAMASON421 is offline New Member
    Bro so I just cracked open my second bottle of test in my cycle , everything was going great during the first few weeks of my cycle. Then one day I gave myself my shot and ok I thought that maybe I hit a nerve or something, shit was painful and got hot, uncomfortable, and swollen. I tried on the other cheek higher up and boom again. I've watched numerous videos on IM injection sites and followed the procedures for intramuscular injection. I haven't tried the delts yet, I used to look forward to shot day now I dread the shit. Any advice anybody?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BAMASON421 View Post
    Bro so I just cracked open my second bottle of test in my cycle , everything was going great during the first few weeks of my cycle. Then one day I gave myself my shot and ok I thought that maybe I hit a nerve or something, shit was painful and got hot, uncomfortable, and swollen. I tried on the other cheek higher up and boom again. I've watched numerous videos on IM injection sites and followed the procedures for intramuscular injection. I haven't tried the delts yet, I used to look forward to shot day now I dread the shit. Any advice anybody?
    What size needle are you using? Delts are the easiest for me. I do delts 90% of the time. I have tried glutes, which are hard to reach. I have tried quads, which are a hit or miss (either you don't feel anything, or you hit a painful ass nerve that makes your muscles twitch). I sit in bed with pillows under me, and put a big pillow between my arm and my body, to suspend my arm up, so that I'm not flexing the delt. Even standing you are flexing the delt without realizing. The easiest is when the muscle is completely relaxed by supporting it with something.

1BAMASON421 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    What size needle are you using? Delts are the easiest for me. I do delts 90% of the time. I have tried glutes, which are hard to reach. I have tried quads, which are a hit or miss (either you don't feel anything, or you hit a painful ass nerve that makes your muscles twitch). I sit in bed with pillows under me, and put a big pillow between my arm and my body, to suspend my arm up, so that I'm not flexing the delt. Even standing you are flexing the delt without realizing. The easiest is when the muscle is completely relaxed by supporting it with something.
    I use a 1inch 25G needle. This isnt my first time on test but this is the first Time using a 1 inch needle and not a 1.5. Bro I have so many reservations about doing it in the deltoid. But today is my day so fuck it balls to the wall man right?

Blog Entries
    I use to hit delts as primary, then tri's

Now, I just stick to ass cheeks only

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAMASON421 View Post
    I use a 1inch 25G needle. This isnt my first time on test but this is the first Time using a 1 inch needle and not a 1.5. Bro I have so many reservations about doing it in the deltoid. But today is my day so fuck it balls to the wall man right?
    I use 5/8" 25 G myself. If there is a little swelling, at least your delt will look fuller, heh. It should be fine, I haven't had any problems with delts.

I still want more info

So - in the quads? You didn’t notice anything(swelling, pain, redness) in the area?

What volume were injecting & of what?

How were they found?

Emergency procedures - of what? We’re you put under? Did they/he cane the area and lance each one, or?!

An im abscess is one thing I’d love to avoid
    I had one in th quads and one in the delt. I usually pin daily on cycle but with skin pins. I usually use 4 a day. One for skin, one for HGH and two for the daily dose. I also do localized injections. I believe that the infection was from lack of cleanliness on my part when njecting and that is what the Dr’s thinks..: except I said B12 injections.
    There was pain in both areas and I didn’t think much of the quad because it didn’t protrude much. The delt did and was red. The Dr looked at the quad and did see a little red.
    The Dr’s were more concerned with the quad because of the area that it covered ( it was 20 cm long) and the depth ( after ultrasound.). They were concerned that the infection may have spread to the bone.
    They were pretty obvious and soreness in the area. I had been 2 weekends literally sleeping all day and night and extremely fatigued. I never miss workouts and there was no way I had energy just to drive to the gym, much less workout.
    The Dr considered it an emergency to remove the infection and see the damage. They cut me open to clean it out in both places. They put me under. The Dr drained a little in both places and it hurt like a mother fucker. They had to tell me to breathe because I was holding my breathe from wanting to punch the mofo. LOL
    He took 60 ml and that was nothing out of the leg. I am still on antibiotics directly in the vein.

Test Monsterone likes this.

Blog Entries
    I had one in th quads and one in the delt. I usually pin daily on cycle but with skin pins. I usually use 4 a day. One for skin, one for HGH and two for the daily dose. I also do localized injections. I believe that the infection was from lack of cleanliness on my part when njecting and that is what the Dr’s thinks..: except I said B12 injections.
    There was pain in both areas and I didn’t think much of the quad because it didn’t protrude much. The delt did and was red. The Dr looked at the quad and did see a little red.
    The Dr’s were more concerned with the quad because of the area that it covered ( it was 20 cm long) and the depth ( after ultrasound.). They were concerned that the infection may have spread to the bone.
    They were pretty obvious and soreness in the area. I had been 2 weekends literally sleeping all day and night and extremely fatigued. I never miss workouts and there was no way I had energy just to drive to the gym, much less workout.
    The Dr considered it an emergency to remove the infection and see the damage. They cut me open to clean it out in both places. They put me under. The Dr drained a little in both places and it hurt like a mother fucker. They had to tell me to breathe because I was holding my breathe from wanting to punch the mofo. LOL
    He took 60 ml and that was nothing out of the leg. I am still on antibiotics directly in the vein.

Holly hell, what in the fuck man

That’s nuts

Was this at the same time?

What volume are u pumping? Can’t b all that much if you’re pinning with slin pins

Crazy shit, wow

That happened to that "Bodybuilder in Thailand" dude on YouTube. He had a fundraiser for his emergency surgery while he was in South America. They almost had to amputate. That shit is crazy. A lot of pros and otherwise say don't do quads because the chance of infection is much higher and more dangerous if it happens.

I was 1.5 g test , 600 mg NPP, 400 mg mast per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That happened to that "Bodybuilder in Thailand" dude on YouTube. He had a fundraiser for his emergency surgery while he was in South America. They almost had to amputate. That shit is crazy. A lot of pros and otherwise say don't do quads because the chance of infection is much higher and more dangerous if it happens.
    If you follow protocol cleanliness, quads are no more prone than any other part of your body.

Blog Entries
    quads are no more prone than any other part of your body.
    I suppose

Just a shittier part to have one in

Sucky shit tho, all around

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    What brand of test was it?

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    What brand of test was it?

It was cleanliness not the gear.

Blog Entries
    It was cleanliness not the gear.

Y do u think that? U spike a sweaty delt, or what

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Possible abscess

I suppose

Just a shittier part to have one in

Sucky shit tho, all around
    Depends on how you look at it. I’d take one in the quad over a ventro or delt any day. I prefer for a potential infection to be as far away from a joint as possible. Shoulder and hip joints have the most moving parts, the most small bits of soft tissue, the most nerve routing, etc. All of those things could make infection clearing far more complicated and carry more potential for collateral damage.

ETA: about the only worse places I could think of would be hands/feet/fingers, and nobody is pinning those tiny ass muscles anyway.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 03-09-2020 at 07:33 AM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Great, now every time I get a lump, or some pip, I’m going to be thoroughly freaked the fuck out

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Great, now every time I get a lump, or some pip, I’m going to be thoroughly freaked the fuck out
    Oh god, don’t be that guy. We have enough of them everywhere.

Y do u think that? U spike a sweaty delt, or what
    Dr’s also believed that. I got lazy at swabbing the skin. My alcohol pads dry out quick and I would not always pin as soon as I drew.

Blog Entries
    Dr’s also believed that. I got lazy at swabbing the skin. My alcohol pads dry out quick and I would not always pin as soon as I drew.

Daum

I only hit the ass cheeks now - my hardcore juicing days are over, never again > eod, qd

Once weekly for life is enough

Thread Information