SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

No Results(Why?)

My first cycle was deca QV 300, which I gained 15 to 20 pounds(give or take). So I took it upon my self to try it again. This time I saw no result. The reason being is because I rushed in to a situation that I didn't educate my self on. I weigh 210 pounds and I have been hitting the gym for three and half years(hardcore). On the solo tip, I want to know if my body was use to this steroid and that is why I didn't see any results? Or just why I didn't see any results?
    Oh yeah ! I planned to stop trying to bulk up and just shred.Anyone has any suggestion on what my next cycle should be?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's could be a few reasons. I know you said you were training hard but these are just some reasons:

Gear was fake
    Diet (not enough cals)
    Rest
    Training (Over training)
    Under dosed
    Not enough mg's per week

Rich8888 is offline Member
    SquatKing.....how long between cycles did you give yourself? What was the doasge? Did you stack with Test? How long was your first cycle.....how long was your second cycle?

Nelstar is offline Member
    i dont know man.. just deca by itsself.. no wonder you didnt get gains.. try hittin up some test with that deca next time to bulk. if you wanna cut try some test winny and eq..

I gave my self 6 weeks in between the two cycles. I injected 1cc every monday which took little over 2 months for each cylce. I didn't use test because I heard that test is only used to prevent deca dic. Is test used for gains? What is the advantage of stacking deca with test?

Thanks Nelstar! I think I'm gonna try test winny and eq... Before I go what type of expenses am I getting my self in to? And How should I take each one.

Nelstar is offline Member
    test is the best roid on the planet. its the base of virtually everystack. its a must. test and deca together is a great mass building cycle. throw in 25 mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks and youll notice huge gains. if you want to bulk just try 1cc of test 1cc of deca a week. if its your first REAL cycle youll notice great gains from it.

with winny eq and test.. youll have to run the test and eq pretty even i cant remember the exact doses being i havent hit eq in a long time but i believe you want 400mg a week.. correct me if im wrong.. hit the winny 50mg (injectable) every other day and the test could be 1cc a week 2 if you got the money. get some post cycle clomid together.
    youll need roughly
    40 cc of winny
    20 cc of test
    20 cc of eq

get that together and ill write you up a cycle or im sure someone else will.. if you get a chance read up about your juice http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

lata on

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If you were taking small dosage of the deca then you were supressing your natrual test levels and when that situation occures-the smallest thing can hurt your gains.

Yo Nelstar! Is that you in that picture, or is that just your girlfriend.
    Anyways! Does anybody know if you can stack deca 400mg with winny 400mg with test. Because from my understanding deca is used to bulk, and winny is used to shred. So is it possible to bulk and shred at the same time?
    Nelstar I aprreciatiate the information. Thank you! Oh Yeah is dbol a steroid too?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    I am not trying to flame you but it doesn't look like you have researched this stuff at all. Use the search button and look up Post cycle therapy , clomid, Anti-e's, Nolvadex , winstrol , dbol , deca , test, and any combo of those you want to put together then read, read, read. When you get done come back and ask the questions you couldn't find the answers too and we will be glad to help you.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Just a quicky. I saw none of the gains everyone talked about you get on dbol 30mg/d. I felt bloated and pumped, but no big deal. Strange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Bro,
    I am not trying to flame you but it doesn't look like you have researched this stuff at all. Use the search button and look up Post cycle therapy, clomid, Anti-e's, Nolvadex, winstrol, dbol, deca, test, and any combo of those you want to put together then read, read, read. When you get done come back and ask the questions you couldn't find the answers too and we will be glad to help you.

Thread Information