racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

Gpt(Alt) liver values up the roof!!!

got bloodwork, doc says liver values are up the roof!

results as of 7/14/03

pottasium 5.4
    Bicarb 31
    total protein 8.4
    Gpt(Alt) 269
    Got(Ast) 92
    total protein 6.4-8.3
    Gpt(Alt) 9-43
    Got(Ast) 12-39

i got tested for all liver values but these above are the only abnormal results...all other such as sodium, chloride, glucose, albumin, etc..etc.. were good or normal...

just got back form the doctors today 7/22/03 and my and per my doctor had blood work done again....i think i will stop my cycle but first i woul dlike to hear some feed back on these results form the medical gurus or vets on this board...just dont know if i start the clomid or continue my cycle fo rthe last 2 weeks that remain...and if i choose to continue, can i take the TYLERS or r-ala while on the cycle? will it help my liver or doest it have to be taken tottally off of Anabolics?
    where do i get the tylers or liv52 or r-ala? and do i need it? i always used milk thislte only..
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 04-21-2010 at 07:36 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop...e72cf409&id=26

tylers

My liver values have been pretty high before and they eventually returned back to normal post cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What are your GGT level and CK level?

The AST and ALT are generalized test levels that can also be associated to Muscle trauma/tissue damage. The only real way to determine actual liver damage is to comapre the above to the GGT and CK level

Well i requested a copy of the medical flowsheetand they tested for 15 components, but the only ones that came back abnormal where the ones i mentioned above...i dont see anything on this sheet that goes by GGT or CK? i'm gonna call the doctor's office and check with them right now and then i will post right away...

GGT- Glutamyltransferase
    CK- Creatine Kinase

These might not have been included in your 15 component bio-chem(it was not in mine untill recently)

If your CK level is elevated, but your GGT level is normal, then Muscle trauma/tissue damage is a possible culprit.

In any case, get on some Tylers and r-ALA

i have called about the results on 7/14 as to GGT- Glutamyltransferase
    CK- Creatine Kinase
    .....as for the bloodwork i took today i believe that should include these mentioned componets ggt & ck..
    i'll keep posting

Pheedno:
    my GGT level is 39...i have a patients results sheet with alot of other tests, but non for CK...
    so i would assume that by what you said earlier "If your CK level is elevated, but your GGT level is normal, then Muscle trauma/tissue damage is a possible culprit." -----then my liver shoul dbe ok...

i'm going to start my climid as soon as i find out the half life of primo, most likely i'm gonn astart right away tomorrow..
    bump on this please

Quote Originally Posted by racer_inboston
    Pheedno:
    my GGT level is 39...i have a patients results sheet with alot of other tests, but non for CK...
    so i would assume that by what you said earlier "If your CK level is elevated, but your GGT level is normal, then Muscle trauma/tissue damage is a possible culprit." -----then my liver shoul dbe ok...

i'm going to start my climid as soon as i find out the half life of primo, most likely i'm gonn astart right away tomorrow..
    bump on this please

Well, thats good news. Normal range is 11-50iu in men(10-32 in women I believe) so your well within the safe boundry.

It would be nice for a CK comparison.

Your SGOT and SGPT levels are probably a combination of the 17aa and tissue damage from frequent muscle breakdown(working out). They should go back to an acceptable number approx. 6 wks from the start of clomid.

BTW-Primo is Methanolone Enan and is comaprable im half-life to Test Enan which is 10-14 days(two wks from last injection)

yes but my primo's were in tab form not shots...so climid would need to start sooner correct?

yes but my primo's were in tab form not shots...so climid would need to start sooner correct?

By bad bro, I forgot that was the case. A lot shorter. Primo tabs are of the few orals that are not alkylated so half-life is extremely short- Clomid within 24 hours

today woul dbe 24 hrs...since my last primo tab, and 3 days since the winstrol depot shot...

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Your liver will after time go back

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    Your liver will after time go back
    TKS bud...
    i feel way better now. tylers liver detox works wonders!!!

Once again, getting ready to do a cycle got my liver values done, they tested for hepatitis and all to do with the liver, should get my results soon...

Exclamation

3/6/04 bloodwork:
    Hey gang as you all know I've been following up on my liver values so that I can be on the goodside of this sport. Today i have gotten my most recent results and again no GGT or CK tests, but i do have everyhting else, and its lower than they were 7 months ago, but 2 out of the 16 components tested came out (H) high compared to normal levels:

3/6/2004
    (2 out of 16 components tested came out high)

NORMAL MINE

GPT(alt): 9-43 U/L 72
    GOT(ast): 12-39 U/L 44

normal mine
    GPT(alt): 9-43 U/L 154
    GOT(ast) 12-39 U/L 59
    CPK 30-223 U/L 932 ______________________________________________

7/14/2003
    (5 components out of 16 tested came out high)

normal mine
    POTASSIUM: 3.5-5.0 MMOL/L 5.4
    BICARB: 22-30MMOL/L 31
    TOTAL PROTEIN:6.4-8.3 MG/DL 8.4
    GPT(ALT): 9-43 U/L 269 (WAY UP LAST YR!)
    GOT(AST): 12-39 U/L 92

And so there it is, been clean of juice for months now, and eager to start another mild cycle, or perhaps a lil above mild. I will also post a link to this thread for a medical advisor to look at my results. after all even my doctor doest know about steroids , to him its a no. no and trully unless they research (which they dont unless they themselves want to use) they dont know what t osay exept :they are no good unless you are treated for an injury or disease.

anyfeedback from a medical advisor is truly appreciated.
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 03-10-2004 at 08:56 PM.

3/6/04 bloodwork:
    Hey gang as you all know I've been following up on my liver values so that I can be on the goodside of this sport. Today i have gotten my most recent results and again no GGT or CK tests, but i do have everyhting else, and its lower than they were 7 months ago, but 2 out of the 16 components tested came out (H) high compared to normal levels:

3/6/2004
    (2 out of 16 components tested came out high)

NORMAL MINE

GPT(alt): 9-43 U/L 72
    GOT(ast): 12-39 U/L 44

normal mine
    GPT(alt): 9-43 U/L 154
    GOT(ast) 12-39 U/L 59
    CPK 30-223 U/L 932 ______________________________________________

7/14/2003
    (5 components out of 16 tested came out high)

normal mine
    POTASSIUM: 3.5-5.0 MMOL/L 5.4
    BICARB: 22-30MMOL/L 31
    TOTAL PROTEIN:6.4-8.3 MG/DL 8.4
    GPT(ALT): 9-43 U/L 269 (WAY UP LAST YR!)
    GOT(AST): 12-39 U/L 92

And so there it is, been clean of juice for months now, and eager to start another mild cycle, or perhaps a lil above mild. I will also post a link to this thread for a medical advisor to look at my results. after all even my doctor doest know about steroids , to him its a no. no and trully unless they research (which they dont unless they themselves want to use) they dont know what t osay exept :they are no good unless you are treated for an injury or disease.

anyfeedback from a medical advisor is truly appreciated.
    Pheedno gives you what you need to know in an earlier post. Your elevated alt levels are very likely due to resistance training and nothing more. The normal values are for, generally, sedentary people, with some leeway. I wouldn't even think twice about those values, and I'm pretty cautious.

Solrock is offline Member
    I am going to be following this thread. My liver values can get quite high as well. Keep posting!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine where high. I ended up going back 4 times within 2 weeks or so. The fourth time they were normal, the doc says sometimes the lab leaves the blood samples out on the table too long and it elevates levels.

Thread Information