BigManJ is offline New Member

Water retention or fat gain?

Im taking 250mg's of sustanon every 3 days and eatinga bulking diet of about 3200 calories per day, Im noticing im starting look a little soft, but I'm still gaining weight and my strength is increasing as well, how can I tell if it is fat or just water retention? Also since it might be water retention how can i shed some excess water so i look a little treimmer on my vacation in a couple of days, I'm already cutting calories so that I can lose a little bit of fat and doing HIT cardio. Will the cardio help with water loss as well? thanks

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I doubt that you are gaining fat on a 3200 calorie diet while using sust. The most likely culprit is bloat. Add some ldex to decrease your bloat.

well lets just say this is my first cycle of sust as well. But under normal conditions i gain fat and muscle on a 3200 calorie per day bulking diet, so what ur thinking is the sustanon is preventing me from gaining fat?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    brother, testosterone speeds up ur metabolism due to the increased protein synthesis, therefore ur body needs mroe calories to grow. actually imho, 3200 cals isnt enough, unless u are like an endomorph (pear shapped naturally). they gain weight easy. but yeah back to ur question, its probably bloat ! just to prove to u that fat loss can occur on test. i am running a test/t3 cutter for 6 weeks, its week 3 now and my t3 hasnt come yet, but i have been running 100 mg test prop/ed and do cardio and diet, and lost 15 lbs already......... =)

cheers !

oh yes for sure im endo, but does that mean i can gain muscle and lose fat on test?
    Should I do cardio while on it? Im relatively new to the sust, and i mainly concerned myself with safety issues rather than performance of it before taking it.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Liquidex and femera (letrozole ) will help keep the bloat or water retention to a minimum, it will also help with gyno. Do some searches and you can find a few sites that sell it.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Start drinking shitloads of water!

Thread Information