Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By xxblazenlowxx

Thread: 3-week spurts of Clen & Var

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb 3-week spurts of Clen & Var

I'm a male in my 30's, with T in normal range. No medical conditions. I run 40km a week so I'm quite fit.

How long would I get away with doing 3-week spurts of Clen and Var at these dosages:
    Clen 40mcg ED
    Var 50mg ED

I would do 3 weeks on, then 3 weeks off, then 3 weeks on, then 3 weeks off. And so on.

How long do you think I'd get away with this before my natural T drops too low, or my cholesterol gets too bad?

I'm on my third spurt right now. First two spurts in February and March were just Clen alone at 40mcg ED. I'm on my third spurt now and I'm taking 50mg Var ED this time along with the Clen.

My diet right now is minimal calories to lose fat, but once I'm happy with my abs I might up my protein intake substantialy.

For what it's worth, I've done a Var-only cycle in the past and I've found that it takes about 7-8 weeks of taking 80mg ED before my libido drops.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    How do you know your T is is normal range?

I would be surprised if it was since you have done 11 cycles and struggled with your pct.

Even with my limited knowledge of Var I know 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off is not a good idea.

You asked the same question in your last thread and was told its a bad idea.

My opinion is you should stop whatever your doing, finish pct and get blood work done.

You can then make an educated decision

Based on what we have heard from you im sure you can get on trt

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    How do you know your T is is normal range?
    Because my libido is always adequate. If anything, it's overactive.

My opinion is you should stop whatever your doing, finish pct and get blood work done.
    Doing PCT after only 3 weeks of Var is unnecessary, and will do more harm than good.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Seems like your good to go then....Enjoy
    Cylon357 and Juced_porkchop like this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Even with my limited knowledge of Var I know 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off is not a good idea.

You asked the same question in your last thread and was told its a bad idea.
    You're correct xxblaze.

Actually both compounds are optimized when run continuously, as their respective benefits are cumulative. Thus, 3 wks on and 3 off truncates the cycle, thereby short circuiting the effects.

If you fear receptor saturation/down regulation from Clen or any beta level absorbed compound (Ephedra, Albuterol, etc.), it's better to cleanse the receptor site. First generation antihistamines (those that work for 8 hrs and cause drowsiness) cleanse these same receptors of histamine and anything else at that level while still permitting daily absorption, i.e., take Benadryl nightly for a week.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Because my libido is always adequate. If anything, it's overactive.

Doing PCT after only 3 weeks of Var is unnecessary, and will do more harm than good.
    Libido is not a good indicator for T levels, blood work is. sure it often plays a role, but is not a good way to go about it imo.

i agree, and hence why an 8 to 10wk cycle of var with a PCT after is best and over all makes most sense imo. with the runs of clen during if you wished

This will be my last 3-week spurt. I've got one more week of it left and then I'm done.

If I do another proper cycle in the future, there will be some terms and conditions:
    (1) I will set limits on how bad I'll allow my HDL and LDL to get (and I'll stop the cycle if either limit is overstepped)
    (2) I won't allow my 5 km (3.1 miles) running time to get worse than 23 minutes
    (3) I won't allow my abs to disappear past a certain point

I've done heavy cycles in the past and let my blood values deteriorate while my abs disappear -- all for the sake of broadening my shoulders. I won't do that again. I want to maintain my health, cardio and abs from here on in.

Today is the last day of my current 3-week spurt. My stomach is nice and flat now but it's still not defined the way I want it (I at least want a 2-pack or 4-pack).

I'm having some really weird crazy dreams. Nothing like anything I've had before. I'm almost reluctant to go to bed tonight. But at the same time a little intrigued.

I can't wait til the parkrun starts back up again after this lockdown, I'm hoping to run 5km in about 21 or 22 minutes.

Thread Information