xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

GH and still gaining weight?

I have been on GH/Slin/25mcg of T3 for about 5 weeks now and just finished my cycle of Test E, Var, and Eq this Mon and I have still been gaing weight. Up from roughly 200 to 215. I have been eating everything to help grow and keep strength but when will the GH help start slimming down the midsection? I wanted this cycle to more or less cut but it's like I bulked? Should I throw in Clen with the T3, start doing Cardio? I was thinking of also adding Prop and Winny to continue the cycle what do you all think?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I have been on GH/Slin/25mcg of T3 for about 5 weeks now and just finished my cycle of Test E, Var, and Eq this Mon and I have still been gaing weight. Up from roughly 200 to 215. I have been eating everything to help grow and keep strength but when will the GH help start slimming down the midsection? I wanted this cycle to more or less cut but it's like I bulked? Should I throw in Clen with the T3, start doing Cardio? I was thinking of also adding Prop and Winny to continue the cycle what do you all think?
    this is interesting considering you ran T3...however my thoughts would rest with the slin/GH combination...GH used alone will produce different results than if ran with slin.

i have read some interesting articles on the increased effectiveness of GH with respect to mass gains when coupled with slin, so your body may just be having that kind of a reaction.

your problem is that you tried to run drugs without doing any work on the treadmill...no fat loss drug will have the same effect if you are only weight training than if you hop on the treadmill 3x's a week for an hour on an empty stomach.

also, 5 weeks really isn't enough time running GH to see its fat reduction capabilities unless you were doing 10-12 iu's a day

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Well yes I haven't been doing any cardio which maybe I need to start doing but I thought the T3 and GH would help maybe I will up the 25 mcg a day dose I am taking and maybe add in some clen as well as the cardio. As for the slin with GH the pumps are to good to stop I will adjust diet and cardio if I need if to much fat is being put on. I am hoping within the next few weeks I will start seeing the localized fat loss but I guess your right 5 weeks is not that long.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    this is interesting considering you ran T3...however my thoughts would rest with the slin/GH combination...GH used alone will produce different results than if ran with slin.

i have read some interesting articles on the increased effectiveness of GH with respect to mass gains when coupled with slin, so your body may just be having that kind of a reaction.

your problem is that you tried to run drugs without doing any work on the treadmill...no fat loss drug will have the same effect if you are only weight training than if you hop on the treadmill 3x's a week for an hour on an empty stomach.

also, 5 weeks really isn't enough time running GH to see its fat reduction capabilities unless you were doing 10-12 iu's a day

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, 5 weeks is nothing! You will have to wait at least 12 weeks to begin to see results from the GH...

Thread Information