partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

K and gear bust in bricktown , NJ!!

anyone have any info on this??i'm at work and it just came on the radio.all i got was 22 yr old guy busted by postal inspectors and caught w/ $40,000 worth of K and steroids .gonna go see if i can find any dirt online in the local papers....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ouch haven't heard anything but I guarantee the K is why they went down. Keep us informed.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

got it

Authorities seize 380 vials of club drug

Published in the Asbury Park Press 7/21/03
    Worth of ketamine from California put at $40,000By JOSEPH PICARD
    TOMS RIVER BUREAU
    BRICK -- The township police narcotics squad, assisted by personnel from the U.S. Postal Service and the Ocean County Narcotics Strike Force, on Friday foiled a plan to ship about $40,000 worth of ketamine from California to the Brick area for distribution, authorities said.

"We seized 380 vials of ketamine," said Detective Sgt. Frank Docherty, head of the Brick Police Drug Enforcement Unit. "It has a street value of between $100 and $120 a vial."

Ketamine, also known as Special K, is an illegal "club drug." According to authorities, it is an animal anesthetic that, when used by humans, can cause impaired motor function, high blood pressure, amnesia, seizures and respiratory depression.

Police arrested William Pettinelli Jr., 22, 110 Mantoloking Road, and charged him with possession of ketamine, possession of ketamine with intent to distribute it, possession of anabolic steroids and possession of drug paraphernalia, Docherty said.

"His bail was set at $50,000 and he was taken to the Ocean County Jail in Toms River," Docherty said.

Arrested and released on their own recognizance were William Pettinelli Sr., 53; Michael Cheruka III, 22, and Jeremy Zayas, 23, all also residents of 110 Mantoloking Road, police said.

The elder Pettinelli was charged with obstruction of justice for trying to impede police activity; Cheruka was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, and Zayas was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstruction of justice, authorities said.

"Zayas tried getting out a bathroom window, but was met outside by officers," Docherty said. "Apparently, Pettinelli the son was working the ketamine scheme without the others' knowledge."

Docherty explained that U.S. Postal Service drug-sniffing dogs in California identified a package containing the ketamine that was addressed to the Mantoloking Road house.

"The Postal Service let the package go through and alerted us," Docherty said. "They obtained a federal warrant for us so we could open the package and we obtained a search warrant for the house."

Docherty said that people order shipments of ketamine over the Internet and the packages are mailed with bogus return addresses, making it difficult to trace the source.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    $40,000...
    You see! As soon as you start dealing large (pretty large) you get snagged! Not a good buisness!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    that's some crazy shit. i'm glad dogs can't smell AS.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    that's some crazy shit. i'm glad dogs can't smell AS.
    I dont see how the dogs supposedly smelt the K. Ketamine commonly comes in 10ml vials.

nj juice is offline Member
    [QUOTE=partyboynyc
    "We seized 380 vials of ketamine," said Detective Sgt. Frank Docherty, head of the Brick Police Drug Enforcement Unit. "It has a street value of between $100 and $120 a vial."[/QUOTE]

$100-120 a vial, wow, i'm packing up my things and moving down the shore to bricktown to sell k, it should only cost about half that.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Cops just make it sound like more $$ to inflate their egos and get media praise.

They will say that they made a bust of marijuana with a street value of $1 million dollars. But they're basing that price on a 1/8th price times the volume seized. I guess the higher the number...the better job they're doing.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ Exactly!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ouch

thats what my new cycle is going to be k and test only. any comments?
    j/k

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea there was a big bust in the wayne nj schools. Cops came in and tested a bunch of my buddys. It terned out there was a chick posing as a student. LOL one of my buddys used to steal pencils frome her and he got put on the list lol

arby is offline Associate Member
    at that quantity it shouldn't cost more than 30 a vial

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    big daddy k, what do you mean they tested your friends? What kind of school is it? A public high school? I can't imagine how they could get warrants to perform drug tests on students....

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea getinther it is a public school it all started when a kid ODed. It really sucked they had cops and pepole where being called into the main office.
    The chick that was undercover went to a BIG parrty 2 days befor and was taking pictures and pretending she was just having fun but the bitch was getting evedens. close to 30 pepole got called down and 3 or so that where over 18 actuwelly got taken to the poe poe station in cufs
    its in this artical they tested for roids, cocke, weed
    http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread3428.shtml

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Man that is fucked!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    yhea getinther it is a public school it all started when a kid ODed. It really sucked they had cops and pepole where being called into the main office.
    The chick that was undercover went to a BIG parrty 2 days befor and was taking pictures and pretending she was just having fun but the bitch was getting evedens. close to 30 pepole got called down and 3 or so that where over 18 actuwelly got taken to the poe poe station in cufs
    I find that hard to believe. I'm pretty sure they need warrant to run through and perform random tests. I'd have my lawyer up their asses faster than shit...

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    what scares me more than the drugs in high schools is the english they are teaching. Bro, try the Sylvan Learning School for your spelling! lol

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    A little common sense will tell you to split the order up into a couple of smaller packages. Sounds like a little carelessness caught up to the guy.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Thats fuckin nuts...IN brick too... This summer i have been down at the shore almost every week, and I go to the gym a lot down there....I probally have met the KID too out in seaside.... That sucks....
    Yeah i see what u mean the cops blow everything out of proporsion...My freind had a surch warrent for his house...because some drug task force thought he was sellin blow....So they surched his house...and all they found was his own sauce....His own personal shit...BUt they fucked him...He had like 30 pre amps of win...and they charged him for every amp... as a bottle or some shit.....but any way he had too registered semi automatic rifles...
    An AK-47 and an AR-15...and they threw it in the news paper to make him look like some colombia drug lord....I dont think all cops are dumb....BUT SOME ARE STUPID MOTHER FUCKERs........

Thread Information