Slick88 is offline New Member

Huge PSA spike, advice needed

Hey everyone, hoping to get some advice. 32 year old male, been on TRT for about the last 2 years. Did my first cycle [500 mg test for 8 weeks]. Was planned for a 12 week cycle, but cut short due to corona. The issue is that when I switched back to my normal TRT dose [120mg per week], I messed up the dosing and ended up accidentally doubling my dose, so I’ve been running 240 a week for the last 6 weeks.

I went into my docs to get my post cycle labs as I thought I had given myself a full 6 weeks for my numbers to reset, totally unaware I was doubling my dose without realizing... the following results came back

Total test: 1,351 <range of 264-916>
    Estrogen: 69.8 <range of 7-42>
    PSA: 8.1 <range of 0-4>

I know my test and E are elevated because I’m an idiot and messed up my dosing.. however I am absolutely terrified at the PSA reading. Throughout my time on TRT I have ranged from 1.4-1.9, never any higher. I did also have a lot of sex the night before the tests being done and also the morning of, so I know that can effect it, but only a small amount. Has anyone experienced a spike this high in PSA following a cycle?

Slick88 is offline New Member
    Thanks man, much appreciated info. Unfortunately, I don’t have the DHT numbers as that wasn’t ran this time.

Thread Information