Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Looking for some cycle advice...??

Dash Bronson is offline New Member

Looking for some cycle advice...??

Its been over 10 years since ive ran a cycle, and im back in the gym not for a year and taking my health very seriously. Unfortunately, I lost most of the muscle gains I had made in my 20s by not maintaining. So this time now that im old and wise I want to run a "mild" cycle that will build the highest quality day mass as possible. My first cycle simple test E and I would blow up like a baloon bafoon on Test E, I did well on Prop.

So what Im thinking is going with Test Prop as my base. How Much/how often? and should I add anything to it? I really just want long term quality gains as I will continue to lift consistent but really would like to kick things off with an extra 10lbs of lean "keepable" tissue. Id really appreciate any suggestions and advice for this cycle thanks!
    Last edited by Dash Bronson; 05-18-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Refer to the 500 mg test cycle. It is what you should run for a first cycle.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Add mk677 to your cycle, 25 mg each day.
    For test P, 500 mg a week.
    Shots mon wed fri
    Remember the AI. Very important.
    And standard PCT

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why test P? I would just run test E at 500. I would try it without an AI. Everyone is different, but I have run up to 1500 without an AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

This is my 3rd cycle, but that's over 2 decades with lots of breaks in between. I did the test E only cycle (was my first) and I did prop cycle 2nd. Prop just did not make me hold water the way E did, it just seemed much cleaner 2 me, but again this was many years ago so my memory is s little fuzzy and I always seemed to respond better to a lower dose over a longer period. I decided to combine the two, ill use the prop at start to kick things off and taper into the E.

So here is kinda what im thinking -

Weeks 1-3: 75mgs Test prop eod
    Weeks 1-12: 400mgs Test E
    Weeks 1-16:Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    PCT
    Weeks 13-16:Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Weeks 13-16: Nolva 40/20/20/20

Hows this look?

Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    You should look into mk677 like sila said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mchewy44 View Post
    You should look into mk677 like sila said.
    OK... But hows the actual cycle look? Also, for some reason the system has me as a "new member" Im member since 2004 with thousands of posts but... I guess since I haven't used my account in years it gave me a new account? bazzar...

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Bronson View Post
    This is my 3rd cycle, but that's over 2 decades with lots of breaks in between. I did the test E only cycle (was my first) and I did prop cycle 2nd. Prop just did not make me hold water the way E did, it just seemed much cleaner 2 me, but again this was many years ago so my memory is s little fuzzy and I always seemed to respond better to a lower dose over a longer period. I decided to combine the two, ill use the prop at start to kick things off and taper into the E.

So here is kinda what im thinking -

Weeks 1-3: 75mgs Test prop eod
    Weeks 1-12: 400mgs Test E
    Weeks 1-16:Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    PCT
    Weeks 13-16:Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Weeks 13-16: Nolva 40/20/20/20

Hows this look?
    Ditch the aromasin. It’s going to create problems, when you won’t have any estrogen issues on that small of an amount of test.

I’d run the test higher, but that’s just me. If that’s what you want to run that’s fine.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Ditch the aromasin . It’s going to create problems, when you won’t have any estrogen issues on that small of an amount of test.

I’d run the test higher, but that’s just me. If that’s what you want to run that’s fine.

I actually went searching thought my posts from 2005/and 2012 when I ran my last cycles. After reading this I recall now that im highly sensitive to gyno on even a low dose, which is why I stepped away from any gear for the last decade. Id always run ldex "on" cycle. Aromisn worked better for me as I was developing gyno with test and ldex and then would do these 8 week crazy pcts and end up having to run a high dose of letro just to slow and stop the gyno.

Not sure why I had this issue on my last cycle, but my last cycle also included Prop to kick start, so possibly that was the culprit...

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I actually went searching thought my posts from 2005/and 2012 when I ran my last cycles. After reading this I recall now that im highly sensitive to gyno on even a low dose, which is why I stepped away from any gear for the last decade. Id always run ldex "on" cycle. Aromisn worked better for me as I was developing gyno with test and ldex and then would do these 8 week crazy pcts and end up having to run a high dose of letro just to slow and stop the gyno.

Not sure why I had this issue on my last cycle, but my last cycle also included Prop to kick start, so possibly that was the culprit...
    If you’re sensitive to estrogen why not just run something that doesn’t aromatize? Just take like 150mg of test a week as a replacement dose and run like 600mg a week of EQ and 50mg a day of Anavar or something of that nature. Then you don’t have to worry about it

Just the fact of mire frequent injections may minimize the gynecologist also.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If you’re sensitive to estrogen why not just run something that doesn’t aromatize? Just take like 150mg of test a week as a replacement dose and run like 600mg a week of EQ and 50mg a day of Anavar or something of that nature. Then you don’t have to worry about it
    Another option. EQ is essentially dirty test without the armotizatio.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I actually went searching thought my posts from 2005/and 2012 when I ran my last cycles. After reading this I recall now that im highly sensitive to gyno on even a low dose,

so your admitting your estrogen sensitive .. ok then why are you wanting to run a 'test only' cycle ? that makes no sense. the main purpose of test is to convert to estrogen. thats it job. if you don't want the estrogen (most people do want it) then don't run a test only cycle.
    90% of the other AAS out there don't convert to estrogen in the first place. so why don't you run a cycle thats not estrogenic ?
    a test only cycle is the most estrogenic cycle you could possibly run. and then taking toxic AI's on top of it, thats not smart (AI's kill gains and your health)..

I'd look into running something like EQ and Masteron , or Primo and Var .

its counter productive to take test only if you don't want the estrogen in the first place (again, thats the whole point of test)..
    when I run 2000mg of Test, I'm doing it cause I WANT the estrogen . it would be ridiculous to run that much test then take something to block the estrogen, just don't take the test to begin with if you don't want the estrogen.

Thread Information