brosb4hos is offline New Member

weight gains on cycle

what up everybody, i have a question, i'm 18, and on my first cycle of test500mg/week, deca300mg/ a week. i'm 2 weeks in and with a diet of approx3500 calories a day in 6 meals,i've gained 14 lbs. already, granted i'm 6-3" but isn't that a little too much too fast? i started bulking at the weight of 204lbs, and w/ two weeks in im currently @ 218 lbs., my waist has grown an 1-1/2", and the best part of all, honestly my arms went from 15" to 15-3/4", in 2 weeks!!!now, i was wondering if the weight is water, or anything else it could be, and possibly any suggestions on the diet?thanks for your help.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i think at 18 you are way to young to start a cycle. dont want to flame. but dude your only 18.

peaker

bump

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    too young

grantd i may be to young, but is there anybody out there that can help me out?

dumblucky is offline Member
    I usaully gain right away also..

In my case I progressively slow down to no gains at all

I have actually quit cycles early cause I did not get any more gains 12 weeks into a 16 week cycle

testro is offline New Member
    3500cal is pretty low actually. Make sure you are eating clean but at 218 pounds you should be consuming a good 6000calories of clean food. You shouldn't be holding that much water, but since this is your first cycle and it is alot to be running as a rookie, you'll be surprised at how much muscle you gain. The increase in waist size may be due to water in the obliques, but as I said, make sure you eat clean and you'll be fine.

P.S. This forum's purpose is to inform people about AS. Granted he is only 18, that dosn't mean his questions don't deserve answers. Let him make his own decisions and let him in on a peice of all your knowledge.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    That gain is not unusual for a first cycle. Yes some of it will be water but it's impossible to say how much.

Your increase in waist size might be from your obliques (as Testro said) but I would imagine it's due to a general increase in body fat.

And just for the record I agree with the others, you are too young to be juicing.

Quote Originally Posted by testro
    3500cal is pretty low actually. Make sure you are eating clean but at 218 pounds you should be consuming a good 6000calories of clean food. You shouldn't be holding that much water, but since this is your first cycle and it is alot to be running as a rookie, you'll be surprised at how much muscle you gain. The increase in waist size may be due to water in the obliques, but as I said, make sure you eat clean and you'll be fine.

P.S. This forum's purpose is to inform people about AS. Granted he is only 18, that dosn't mean his questions don't deserve answers. Let him make his own decisions and let him in on a peice of all your knowledge.

6000 cals? Not and expert here, but I know that you can make good gains off 3500 cals. And I know that 6000 is probably a little much, (depending on metabolism).

And, I agree, he has obviously made his choice, might as well help a bro out!

I too gained most my weight right away on my current cycle, (first cycle as well). I gained like15 pounds in 3 weeks. I am now in week 8 I think, and I am up 22 pounds total.

testro is offline New Member
    Yea you can make gains off 3500 calories. Maybe my estimation was a bit high. The point I was trying to get across was he should not LOWER his calories by any means. I know when I am on I try to aim for a good 5000 calories a day, but I'm also only 6% bf so I need them.

Quote Originally Posted by testro
    Yea you can make gains off 3500 calories. Maybe my estimation was a bit high. The point I was trying to get across was he should not LOWER his calories by any means. I know when I am on I try to aim for a good 5000 calories a day, but I'm also only 6% bf so I need them.

Gotcha! Ya, I'm at just over 200 at 14% and I tired eating close to 4500 clean cals a day and it was too much (That was at 192 pounds). I dreaded eating and was constantly stuffed and was gaining fat too fast. I dropped down to 3500 to 3900 cals and have been gaining the good gains(muscle) nicely now. I wish I had the metabolism and physice (sp?) to pound down 5 to 6000 cals a day and just gain rock hard muscle!! I would be living the high life then!!!!!!!

thanks for your help, im bumping my calories up 500 every week now to pyrmid it up until 10 weeks is up.im 3 weeks in now, and havent really gained any more weight maybe b/c my body needs more calories, and yes im eating very clean.any reccondemations on possibly keeping off the fat for the rest of my cycle?i dont want to gain any more on my waist if possible.

bump

Thread Information