imyoked is offline New Member

having knee opperation will juice show up on blood test?

im having a knee opperation in two weeks and im going in for blood test will the juice im on show up on the blood work?

McBain is offline Member
    TELL YOUR SURGEON THAT YOU ARE ON AAS AS IT CAN CAUSE COMPLICATIONS WITH MEDICATION THEY GIVE YOU OR THE ACTUAL PROCEDURE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU ARE TAKING! Sorry for the caps but this could be life or death. Talk to your surgeon, tell him you want no note of your usage in your file. I'm serious bro though, talk to him.

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    i agree with mcbain,if not you might want to delay the operation,especially if you are going to be put under with anastesia(sp)

thegame01 is offline Member
    i agree with the boy's .What if there are complications ,your out and cant tell them at that point .it's hard to find the problem if you dont have any history or info .Too risky imo . Talk to him or delay the surgery t'ill after. Better off telling him

good luck
    GZ

brundle is offline Associate Member
    who cares if it shows up on your blood test? why would it matter?

imyoked is offline New Member
    thanks for you advice

joe_capone is offline Member
    brundle.... u lack of edcuation.. no offence but whats this?? "who cares if it shows up on your blood test? why would it matter?" he may bleed to death since roids cause excessive bleeding.. or some drugs can be mixed and will stop his heart from beating loool. think about it.. doesnt matter if hes been off for a month roids stay in ur system for a peroid of 4/5 months if not then MORE!! lol just my 2 cents.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No one thinks of Orville Burke? It DOES matter. Physiologically it may complicate surgery. The best thing to do is like what someone said before, tell your Doc and be straight up with him. It's not worth keeping steroid use hidden for your overall health. And yes, it will show up.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    can doctors really do anything against you... i mean i know it is illegal but what about dr/patient confidentiality??

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You need a medical opinion on this rather than ours.Steroids can increase blood pressure which in turn may have complications.I,m under the opinion that unless they test your for roids it will not show.I have just passed a full blood works for a medical and no traces were recorded at all.That was two weeks out from my last cycle.Get a doctors opinion or get a cold they never operate if you have a cold!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    My friend tore his pec in May - had it reattached to the shoulder area, not sure of the exact injury name. His pec was a ball in the center of his chest. Anyways, the doc asked about roids due to my friends "above average build". He denied them, and then on the next visit came forth and the doctor changed the medication that would knock him out. He did say I forget what he was running but I think it was deca at the time and that it would help in the regenerating of his muscle tissue. Don't quote me on this but I believe this was the case.... but anyways the change of meds shows that steroids do change doctors opinnion. Shit - when I get sick nurse ask me if I have taken asprin or tylenol, I mean if they care about over the counter stuff, I am sure they are worried about mexican produced - black market stuff that could lead to infection or who knows what else. TELL HIM!

TRex is offline Junior Member
    Normally I would have no problem telling my Dr..

However, I dont want them/him to think that my Gynocomastia is Steriod enduced.. and I could be denied healthcare. Recently its been so painfull and the bruising isis visable. Not to mention one side is a little bigger than the other..

I could be denied healthcare to fix it if they believe its induced. I would not abuse the healthcare system.. and I have no intention to considering I've had this my whole life. If i brought this on myself, I would live with the consequences..

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRex
    Normally I would have no problem telling my Dr..

However, I dont want them/him to think that my Gynocomastia is Steriod enduced.. and I could be denied healthcare. Recently its been so painfull and the bruising isis visable. Not to mention one side is a little bigger than the other..

I could be denied healthcare to fix it if they believe its induced. I would not abuse the healthcare system.. and I have no intention to considering I've had this my whole life. If i brought this on myself, I would live with the consequences..

I worked in the healthcare field for 11 yrs, the thing that MIGHT happen is the doctor will tell you to get OFF the juice before he will do the surgery...so if you have a painful situation and need that surgery, telling him about the roids could take the doctor in that direction...i would opt for talking to the doctor in private and just ASK him the best course of action...he's your doctor: he isnt gonna turn you in...but he might not want to risk his practice either...

Thread Information