PHunter is offline New Member

Is higher dose of Deca much better for joints than higher doses?

53 year old ,100kg, looking at 8th cycle soon.

I have been getting sore joints lately, especially knees from previous sporting injuries, but likely made worse by lifting, as well as being 53.
    I have read quite a few times that low doses of Deca are used by many mainly for the better joint health and that even low doses, around 200mg pw will provide all the help anyone needs with joint pain.
    Has anyone found that increasing Deca dose up to 400mg pw or even more gives even better joint relief than lower doses?
    I was hoping to keep my Deca doses on the slightly lower side (300mg pw) but if higher doses will provide more joint relief and allow me to go back to doing squats, then it would justify me going to higher doses.

BTW, yes I would also be running Test with the Deca .

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    For the cycle I’m running now I’ve been doing 300 mg deca /week. My shoulder and elbows feel a lot better. My knee feels a little better, but I have a torn meniscus in there so it’s not just wear. I would stick with 300 because deca is not known to be very good for the cardiovascular system.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your only looking for joint support then 200-300mg is plenty.. if your wanting to get a volumization effect and put on more size with it, then 400+ is better.

In that case I will start with 300mg pw for the first 5 weeks and see how my knees feel after some medium weight squats. If they are still acting up, I will see if bumping up to 400mg or more per week helps.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your only looking for joint support then 200-300mg is plenty.. if your wanting to get a volumization effect and put on more size with it, then 400+ is better.
    And by 400+ he means about 1000 lol
    Also... that works really well

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    And by 400+ he means about 1000 lol
    Also... that works really well
    Only issue is I know that when I was using Deca about 20 years ago, at around 600mg a week, Deca dick certainly did start becoming n issue. Now I am in early 50s with a horny wife, I don't want Deca dick to raise it head again, so I am preferring to stay with lower doses of Deca and might add in Mast E as I know it works well for me. Not sure if topping up with EQ improves libido or not?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by PHunter View Post
    Only issue is I know that when I was using Deca about 20 years ago, at around 600mg a week, Deca dick certainly did start becoming n issue. Now I am in early 50s with a horny wife, I don't want Deca dick to raise it head again, so I am preferring to stay with lower doses of Deca and might add in Mast E as I know it works well for me. Not sure if topping up with EQ improves libido or not?
    Never heard of EQ affecting libido one way or another. Stick with the Masteron . It will serve you well

Thread Information