Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Rainshaker

Thread: Dbol/Test Sides?

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member

Dbol/Test Sides?

So guys have run Test quite a few times before, but this is my first run with Dbol . I'm only about 5 days in right now and only using a natural AI (grape seed extract) so far I have zero sides/bloat and so far blood pressure has shown zero increase. When should I expect to start seeing the common sides like bloat and BP rise? Currently @ 30-40mg per day of the Dbol and 250mg Test E 2x per week. Thanks in advance guys/gals

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may not see notable increases in side effects at all. Personally, I don’t get all of the bloating and blood pressure issues that are sworn by, until I am exceeding 50mg/day of Dianabol .
    Highest I ever went with the two in tandem was 750 test/week, with 50/day dbol , and I don’t use AIs. It still took about two weeks before I started feeling rough, and even then, as soon as I dropped the dbol back to 25/day, all was good.
    So yeah, for me, so long as I don’t get stupid with the dosing for an extended period, the only side effect that I get from that combination is “fucking awesomeness”.
    Rainshaker likes this.

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    You may not see notable increases in side effects at all. Personally, I don’t get all of the bloating and blood pressure issues that are sworn by, until I am exceeding 50mg/day of Dianabol .
    Highest I ever went with the two in tandem was 750 test/week, with 50/day dbol , and I don’t use AIs. It still took about two weeks before I started feeling rough, and even then, as soon as I dropped the dbol back to 25/day, all was good.
    So yeah, for me, so long as I don’t get stupid with the dosing for an extended period, the only side effect that I get from that combination is “fucking awesomeness”.
    Well shit hopefully I'm in the same boat, I was going to try to take it up to 50mg a day but I think I'm just going to stick with 20-40mg per day depending on the day. Seems to be doing the trick so far.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Thread Information