cyberthug is offline New Member

Do I have the real flu or "AS flu"??

I'm in my 5th week of 500mg/wk Test En. and 400mg/wk Deca . Started having chills and feeling feverish and achy last night. Took tylenol and sweated like a pig. Have had to do so about every 8 hours. The chills and sweats keep coming back. What's the deal??

popa is offline Senior Member
    sounds like it, but I only got it from sus or prop never from eth, tough it out it will pass

divx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberthug
    I'm in my 5th week of 500mg/wk Test En. and 400mg/wk Deca. Started having chills and feeling feverish and achy last night. Took tylenol and sweated like a pig. Have had to do so about every 8 hours. The chills and sweats keep coming back. What's the deal??
    I just got done with a 10 week cycle of QV enan and I didn't start feeling the test flu till week 6. I started feeling sick the day after each shot. Felt hot, tired, ached, and just like shit. I wonder why it didn't start happening till week 6. I know it takes at least 4 weeks for test enan to fully hit your system but I thought it takes about a week after a shot for it to hit your system after that. Like clockwork I got sick. It sucked because I had a hard time convincing my self to hit the gym on the days I felt like that. I hope it's not like this next cycle.

cyberthug is offline New Member
    Thanks bros, I slept most of the day and actually feel pretty good right now. I have 2 small kids and both had a bug that lasted a couple of days. Thats about how long I've been feeling shitty so hopefully that was it and it's over. I know what you mean about the gym divx, I normally don't do splits but i'll have to tomorrow because I missed 2 freakin days.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Brother I feel your pain!Same thing happened to me yesterday and I didn't know what was going on.I stayed out of work and layed in bed all day.I had taken my shot of fina and prop the night before and did not think that would be it since I am 6 weeks in,but now I have to think maybe it was the AS.I'm ready to hit the weights now and make up for what I lost yesterday.Thanks bro!!

Thread Information