• 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Question!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Question!

A guy who takes exogenous testosterone , without any anti-estrogen E2-estradiol protector, is it clear that he becomes hypertensive in the future or depends on factors?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    A guy who takes exogenous testosterone, without any anti-estrogen E2-estradiol protector, is it clear that he becomes hypertensive in the future or depends on factors?
    This is one of those weird things where there’s a lot of older evidence saying that it’s bad, and newer stuff showing cardioprotective benefits of elevated estradiol levels.
    At this point, I lean more toward the newer studies with better controls, but one could easily make the argument of “flip a coin and you could be right either way”.

I think it depends on many factors:
    genetics, diet, dose, cardio, age, etc...

I for one frequently run 500-600mg of test without any AI and do not get high BP.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Ditto.
    Also of note, is the fact that such physiological changes typically return to baseline post-cycle, i.e., they are not permanent conditions.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    But you also have to remember we are pushing our bodies through "puberty" again every cycle, so sure things will change some.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    But you also have to remember we are pushing our bodies through "puberty" again every cycle, so sure things will change some.
    Like my body hair.
    For fuck's sake I wish there was a steroid that would get rid of my back fuzz.

So sick of my dates with:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakblade.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	179425

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The back blade! ^^^^^^

Wish I didn’t know what that was...
    Test Monsterone and JaneDoe like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    The back blade! ^^^^^^

Wish I didn’t know what that was...

Me 2
    JaneDoe and SampsonandDelilah like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately i have one hanging in my shower as well. If there was a steroid that would remove body hair i would never come off.

Funny thing is my wife doesn't mind the body hair...

Yet...

I trim legs, arms, pits, back, chest, front, side, top, bottom....
    I can't stand body hair on me.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    cardiac arrhythmia and dizziness is a sign of high blood pressure, I had this symptom!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cardiac arrhythmia and dizziness is a sign of high blood pressure, I had this symptom!
    Cardiac arrhythmia is not necessarily a sign of high BP, however it does increase the risk of stroke. They usually give you BP meds and a thinner to reduce this risk not because of High BP.
    I fit that category. I am trying to get off them because I have been checked numerous times and no longer exhibit cardiac arrhythmia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Cardiac arrhythmia is not necessarily a sign of high BP, however it does increase the risk of stroke. They usually give you BP meds and a thinner to reduce this risk not because of High BP.
    I fit that category. I am trying to get off them because I have been checked numerous times and no longer exhibit cardiac arrhythmia.

Got it !! Thank you !

Got it !! Thank you !
    Dizziness could be a lack of oxygen or HBP... a number of other things also.

JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Do you think it is safe to continue taking steroids even if you have cardiac arrhythmia?

Question!

Do you think it is safe to continue taking steroids even if you have cardiac arrhythmia?
    I guess I need to make disclaimers first. LOL
    I am not a Dr. but I will give you my opinion.
    I compete- I push myself and sometimes my cycles probably more than most. I have afib (same thing).
    Cycles will raise your blood pressure and can raise hematocrit. This supposedly raises the risk of stroke with afib.
    I am presently on metaprolol, multaq, and elequis with my afib. I have not seen afib lately and I am trying to get off the meds. I need to finish everything with the cancer first.
    I would monitor your BP daily. Are you being treated with meds?
    I would say if you monitor your BP, you do not drastically increase your chances by taking AAS. If you take tren , be wary of your hematocrit.

With all of this being said, I am a disciple of Dr Obs so take it with a grain of salt. LOL

i_SLAM_cougars and Gallowmere like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I notice the longer I cycle the less my blood pressure is affected. When I use to cycle on and off, it always went up pretty noticeably, although being in pretty good shape it was still never anything to worry about. It just wasn’t border line low anymore. Since blasting and cruising, and staying on for longer I’ve noticed I don’t get much in the way of side effects anymore at all. Yes, heavy Tren and Anadrol will crank it up a notch, but still nothing like it use to. Otherwise the only raise I really see is when I first jump on a blast everything elevates a bit, then it seems to back off after a couple weeks.

Honestly drinking three cups of coffee in the morning, and bang, or ephedrine especially, elevated my blood pressure more than any amount of gear. So keep that in mind if you regularly use any stimulants or anything of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I notice the longer I cycle the less my blood pressure is affected. When I use to cycle on and off, it always went up pretty noticeably, although being in pretty good shape it was still never anything to worry about. It just wasn’t border line low anymore. Since blasting and cruising, and staying on for longer I’ve noticed I don’t get much in the way of side effects anymore at all. Yes, heavy Tren and Anadrol will crank it up a notch, but still nothing like it use to. Otherwise the only raise I really see is when I first jump on a blast everything elevates a bit, then it seems to back off after a couple weeks.

Honestly drinking three cups of coffee in the morning, and bang, or ephedrine especially, elevated my blood pressure more than any amount of gear. So keep that in mind if you regularly use any stimulants or anything of that nature.
    Very good point that I left out. The stims are what originally I believe caused my afib. I was on clen , T3, caffeine and ephedrine. Anyone of those increases the risks with afib. They wanted to check my T3 and I said fuck no. LOL

i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

With all of this being said, I am a disciple of Dr Obs so take it with a grain of salt. LOL

I’d have to claim similar.
    No, I don’t run silly ass doses, but I’m not going to drive myself nuts worrying about blood pressure, hematocrit, blah blah etc. either.
    If I’m feeling great, then fuck it. If a stroke decides to swipe me down, I have a loaded solution to that disease state sitting on my dresser. Shit happens, and I am pretty sure that stressing over “maybes” is worse for you than most things that would come from gear.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information