Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By BG

Thread: Oral steroids (Pills)

IronPaco is offline New Member

Exclamation Oral steroids (Pills)

I want to start using them , what kind should I use like test Dianabol etc in pill form . Also what do I do when I stop my cycle with pills.

simm is offline Senior Member
    I'll be completely honest mate. What you should be doing is research. Search bar and Google are your friends ��

IronPaco is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    I'll be completely honest mate. What you should be doing is research. Search bar and Google are your friends ��
    Well the thread does say “Question and Answers “ I was just looking for someone who knows that can help with advice

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Theres much more then just taking pills for summer to look good. In order to help you we need some background info, how long have you been training, whats your diet like, stats, goals........you just cant pop in and ask what pills to take.
    simm, Dgs59, Gallowmere and 2 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Theres much more then just taking pills for summer to look good. In order to help you we need some background info, how long have you been training, whats your diet like, stats, goals........you just cant pop in and ask what pills to take.
    Perfectly put

Thread Information