Thread: T3 or Clen

inadream is offline New Member

T3 or Clen

Alright Guys and Gals I am getting ready to run my first cycle of AAS. I will be running Test/Dbol /Deca . I want to run something like liquid clen or liquid T3 during the cycle so that at the end of the cycle I will have mostly lean mass and can get rid of a few extra pounds. I was thinking of running the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout my 10 week cycle. Is this ok or will I be seriously hurting my gains from the gear. I also thought about running a 6 week cycle of T3, finishing it one week before my cycle. I know that T3 will eat muscle if not used with AAS. I am confused between the two and want the one that is going to get me the best results.

Goal Again: Put on Lean Mass and Lose Extra fat.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Use the clen and don't hinder your gains with t3. Your goals are sort of flawed though, It's my opinion that bulking and cutting should be two totally seperate cycles/programs. The general consensus is bulk up then cut up.

I understand that I am trying to do both things in one. Will clen burn up the calories that my body needs to grow or will clen just burn the fat away. If i run clen at a low dose throughout my cycle, I should be ok.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll be fine with clen , I'm running a heavy bulker right now and using clen to help keep off any excess poundage i may put on in the fat department.

Cool thanks, Liquid clen is ok to use Correct? Also what is a good dose to run clen at. I was thinking of keeping it low during my bulker, but who knows.
    Last edited by inadream; 07-22-2003 at 10:52 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Im running liquidclen at 140mcg ed but thats a pretty high dose. I wouldn't go over 120mcg after slowly working up if i were you.

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    IMO use the clen after cycle or at least when you're up to the winny..... bulk first then cut.....

Train Hard

NoLimits is offline Member
    Ok... here is a twist. Most people don't realize that using T3 during a cycle helps process the nutrients you consume during the cycle. It is used in both cutting and bulking cycles.

Thread Information