Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Diverticulitis.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

Diverticulitis.

Yep. If you’re unfamiliar with the word, google it. For anyone else that is familiar, I’m looking for advice on how to move forward with this situation.

Two days ago it hit me. Sharp, deep pain in the lower left side of my abdomen. At first I thought it was one of those cramps everyone knows. The I’m about to die on the toilet stomach cramp from a bowel movement. Nope. After I finished, it got worse. Sweats. Hot af like a fever. Which then turned in to vomiting. Idk if the puking was from the inflammation, or from the pain. It came and went for the remainder of the day, about 8 hours, two different flights and a 3 hour layover. Fucking horrible day. Once I finally got home I ate a yogurt, had some water and a couple stool softeners.

The next day it was gone. Approached eating slowly, only water and carried on with my life. Day two, now today, it’s coming back again. Clearly I need to see my doctor. My dilemma is, from reading and “self diagnosing” myself is that one of the tests for this bullshit is to pull your RBC. Well I’m currently on 500mg of deca and 300 of mast along side my TRT. Lol

Has anyone ever had this condition? Did they draw blood? I also read they can check by doing a CT scan of your intestines. Seems to be if it’s nothing serious, your prescribed antibiotics and on your way. Hopefully someone has some advice? Appreciate it y’all!

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    I first heard about Diverticulitis, when Brock Lesnar had it, about 10 years ago.
    I think Antibiotics will be the first course of action, from your doctor. Hopefully that sort you out.

I remember reading that high fiber diets are recommended, but there was also a study stating the opposite ...

I think fiber is still misunderstood and understudied (not a glamorous job I guess) IMHO its effects are far more individual, than the current simplistic view of the medical field

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Yep. If you’re unfamiliar with the word, google it. For anyone else that is familiar, I’m looking for advice on how to move forward with this situation.

Two days ago it hit me. Sharp, deep pain in the lower left side of my abdomen. At first I thought it was one of those cramps everyone knows. The I’m about to die on the toilet stomach cramp from a bowel movement. Nope. After I finished, it got worse. Sweats. Hot af like a fever. Which then turned in to vomiting. Idk if the puking was from the inflammation, or from the pain. It came and went for the remainder of the day, about 8 hours, two different flights and a 3 hour layover. Fucking horrible day. Once I finally got home I ate a yogurt, had some water and a couple stool softeners.

The next day it was gone. Approached eating slowly, only water and carried on with my life. Day two, now today, it’s coming back again. Clearly I need to see my doctor. My dilemma is, from reading and “self diagnosing” myself is that one of the tests for this bullshit is to pull your RBC. Well I’m currently on 500mg of deca and 300 of mast along side my TRT. Lol

Has anyone ever had this condition? Did they draw blood? I also read they can check by doing a CT scan of your intestines. Seems to be if it’s nothing serious, your prescribed antibiotics and on your way. Hopefully someone has some advice? Appreciate it y’all!

Just get to the doctor if it persists. I wouldn’t worry about being on a cycle of what your RBC is. Yes, they’ll run labs I’m sure and use some sort of imaging to check for blockage. None of that will be affected by your AAS usage. Potentially you could have skewed liver values, but again nothing to concern yourself with
    Chark likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Completely unrelated to AAS.
    Like SnD said, let the Doc handle it.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information