Thread: drugs and as

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

drugs and as

one of my friends is taking t prop and eq 300 a week. Some weekends he will drink a few jack and diets or blow lines or pop vics perks or an ocassional oxy. Sometimes he will just smoke weed. i told him he is wasting his gear. but he does look bigger. how bad is it to mix all of that while on gear is it okay to take a pain pill or two. The drinking is real bad i know but how hard is the blow and the pills on your system. thanks

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    I cant see how coke or rx pain killers are good for you in anyway, especially during a cycle. Tell him to hold off if he can, even after the cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Not smart...why would you want to even do AS if your mind isnt 100% on training and diet...if he cant get his priorities straight and quit half assing the cycle then tell him to save it for another time...not to mention that that other shit isnt to healthy for you and affects your diet tremendously.

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

rx drugs and gear

Quote Originally Posted by Buffet
    I cant see how coke or rx pain killers are good for you in anyway, especially during a cycle. Tell him to hold off if he can, even after the cycle.
    i siad that he only realy does it on the weekends though. I figured out of everything iwould be the jack daniels mixed with rx pain pills. plus the tprop has to be brutal on the liver. anyone else have any thoughts

BDTR is offline Retired
    Too many people have died mixing AS with booze and drugs and entirely living in excess. Not a smart move. I used to drink HEAVY every weekend cus i worked as a bouncer and the drinks were free after work. Now i only drink maybe once every 3 months or so if there is a big party or special occasion or something but I won't touch drugs. Not a good move, especially while on AS.

Thread Information