sickofitall is offline Junior Member

very short cycle

I would like your opinion for a very short cycle. I'm in a catabolic period of stagnation and I would like to do a very short cycle to kick me. I can't do a long cycle now.

ex:
    wk 1-2 ED 100 mg testo suspension or prop
    wk 1-2 ED 50 mg Winny Zambon
    wk 1-2 ED 40 mg dbol

Your opinion please....

Help me

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't look like a very good plan to me !

The test is a high dosage for someone who doesn't appear to have much cycle experience, and two weeks only doesn't give it much time to work.

Running two orals at fairly high dosages is going to be very harsh on the liver !

Try giving more details, age, experience, bf%, goals etc, I'm sure some of the learned ones will be glad to advise.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TANK01
    Try giving more details, age, experience, bf%, goals etc, I'm sure some of the learned ones will be glad to advise.
    I agree.
    Anything short of six weeks is a waste IMO.

D

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, my opinion is its a waste of a cycle, if u could call it a cycle. Back to the drawing board bro.

OG

My experience : 5 cycles

heptylate, dbol , primo (8 wk)

winny, clen (6 wk)

susta, deca (10 wk)

winny, prop (6 wk)

tren , prop (8 wk)

My weight : 205 lbs
    12-13% bodyfat

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats gonna shut you down and not give you any keepable gains. Awful plan.

thanks.

Do you think "short cycles" are bullshit ??

Is it better to take for example 20 mg of anavar only during a long time that high dosage in a short period ??

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I’m still at the research stage. However, from what I’ve read so far – all the resources unanimously agree that short cycles are useless for the very reason that BDTR stated.

At this point it’s my understanding that no matter what steroid you take it takes about 4 weeks to get the “productive” use of it. For example, if you going on a 6 week cycle you have only 2 “productive” weeks (weeks 5 and 6), if 8 week cycle – you double it (productive weeks 5 – 8) and so on. (which also means that, statistically speaking, an 8 week cycle is the most productive in terms of “the best bang for your money”, since it doubles the “productive” outcome by adding 2 weeks – but that’s a different issue)

It doesn’t mean that the first 4 weeks is a waste. You still work out, diet and get the “boost” from the steroids . However, results wise, you get the most production after week 4. Therefore, most agree that any cycle under 6 weeks is a waste of steroids because you utilized only a fraction their TOTAL capability.

Regarding the second question. It seems like you are better off by taking small portions over a longer time instead of taking a lot over a short period of time (since you have the time to “productively” utilize your steroids.) However, you have to consider another issue – Do you have enough gear to have the results you want to achieve? Keep in mind with very little “boost” you won’t be working at your full capacity.

Hope that helps.

Once again it’s my opinion based on the research I’m doing for my first cycle (hope to start in a couple of weeks)

J

Nelstar is offline Member
    yeah its not worth your time and money. its better to be on longer imo. high doses just induce sideeffects. read up and do some planning. look at other peoples cycles and set one up like theres and then ask we;ll hook you up

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay

Regarding the second question. It seems like you are better off by taking small portions over a longer time instead of taking a lot over a short period of time (since you have the time to “productively” utilize your steroids .) However, you have to consider another issue – Do you have enough gear to have the results you want to achieve? Keep in mind with very little “boost” you won’t be working at your full capacity.

J
    thanks

Do you have some example for a long cycle with small portions ? and with mild steroids.

My best experience is :
    prop 100 mg eod
    win zambon depot 50 mg ed
    + clen and ECA
    I know it's light but it works very well on me !!

Now I would like to find an other solutions.

For example 100 mg primo/wk during 6 months ?
    Last edited by sickofitall; 07-23-2003 at 09:55 AM.

I can’t comment on a particular cycle combination simply because I don’t have any experience yet. This would be better answered by more experienced members.

However, on the research side I would say that going long cycles (even in very small dozes of AS) is not a good idea and here’s why:

1 - Over time your system naturally adapts to changes. The longer the time the better your system gets “used” to it. As a result, at the end of the cycle, it would be more difficult (if not Impossible) for your system to naturally produce the hormones you need.

2- over time your system becomes “immune” to the doze you take. As a result, to achieve the same physical outcome you will need higher dozes (which in fact would increase the risk of side effects.

3 – long duration will increase the chance of side effects.

These are the major reasons why bodybuilders use time “cycles” – they are not long enough to get adapted, immune or increase side effects (assuming they use the right dosages and proper PCT).

The longest cycle I’ve read about is 24 weeks, but it’s a very complex combination of various AS (for the reasons stated above) affecting different receptors.

Conclusion: Cycle can’t be too short – it’s a waste, but can’t be too long either (even with small dozes) – because it becomes hazardous.

J

simplyjakked is offline Member
    rookie- i cant express how satisfied with your answers. you state what most on here dont...it is your opinion. most on here try to make everything cut and dry and in the science of bodybuilding nothing really is. as a national competitor it is good to here someone state they are doing the research you are and are not just guessing at answers like most do. good job!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Do I get the impression that you are a tested sportsperson hence the not wanting to do a long cycle - also, it looks like you are using short acting esters.
    If that is the case then drop the winny or use an oral winny. However, you plan onusing dbol so I would drop the winny altogether as Winny and Dbol are both a17 and will just kill your liver.

I think you need to have a good think about what you want and when yuou want it for.

Good luck!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Bros.

Short cycles DO HAVE MERIT.
    2 week cycles are a legit approach- you will probably be pretty happy assuming you don't go into it thinking that you'll gain as much as you would in an 8 week cycle.

Clearly that's not true- but by the time you have done 8 weeks on and then 8 weeks off you will have been able to do a bunch of short cycles and so the gains in total should be comparable.

With that said. Frontload the prop or suspension at double the dose on the first day. You want to hit it hard and fast and get it out of your system. Also, if you use prop stop it 3 days short of your post cycle therapy .

I tried a 2 week cycle and got pretty decent weight gains. I jsut dont feelt hat 2 weeks is enough for substantial strength gains unfortunately, so i will probably not do another one.

Depending on your goals though it may be a perfectly plausible choice.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    rookie- i cant express how satisfied with your answers. you state what most on here dont...it is your opinion. most on here try to make everything cut and dry and in the science of bodybuilding nothing really is. as a national competitor it is good to here someone state they are doing the research you are and are not just guessing at answers like most do. good job!

I gota second that, well done bro !

Just to add, I don't claim to be any kind of expert and everything I post is just my opinion, you are welcome to take it or leave it !

TANK

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    ROOKIEJAY,

WOW, I haven't done a stack either yet. I'm still doing my research, and I really appreciate your posts to this question. Much compliments to you my man! Good luck with your cycle!

PS, what cycle are you considering?

Doc

Thanks guys,
    I appreciate your comments and I hope my comments are helpful to you too.
    That’s how we learn – do research, listen to what experienced people here have to say and come to our own conclusions.

Regarding my first cycle. I haven’t finished working on it yet. I do know that I want to go as conservative as possible for the first time. (gains to side effects ratio) and it's going to be 6 to 8 weeks only.

My original cycle was some Dbol (25mg ED) and Deca (200 to 400 mg EW) only.
    However, now I’m planning to add (little) Test E but run it with nolva.

I’ll post my cycle for critique in a couple of days

Jay

Thread Information