Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Fake tabs?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Fake tabs?

Hello folks

Managed to find a fantastic site that does blind testing of different brands in Europe, I feel very safe about making online purchases now because of them, for any other Euro guys out there this is anaboliclab.

I am however under the impression that tabs are faked more often than injectables, and I definitely want to have REAL pct drugs for when the cycle is over (hcg , clomid, nolva) does anyone know how often UG's fake PCT drugs? And is there any site like the above that does blind testing of European brands of these types of drugs? Worst case scenario you go in for bloods mid PCT and turns out the shit is fake, it's already too late to order in more and you're fucking your endocrine system... sounds like a bad time.

Any advice for getting REAL pct drugs in Europe?
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-19-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Dude...... not the right place to ask about sources for PCT

I'm not asking about sources, I'm asking for advice on how to get real shit, like with a site that does anonymous blind product testing, such as the site I linked.

Point form questions would be:

1. How often are these drugs faked? Is it generally safe to get from UG's or is it often faked like Anavar ?
    2. Are there any sites that do anonymous testing of PCT drugs?
    3. What to do if your bloods come back showing you have fake PCT drugs?
    4. Are there alternative products which also work, but are less likely to be faked?

And then any additional information specific to Germany/Europe

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Hello folks

Managed to find a fantastic site that does blind testing of different brands in Europe, I feel very safe about making online purchases now because of them, for any other Euro guys out there this is anaboliclab.

I am however under the impression that tabs are faked more often than injectables, and I definitely want to have REAL pct drugs for when the cycle is over (hcg , clomid, nolva) does anyone know how often UG's fake PCT drugs? And is there any site like the above that does blind testing of European brands of these types of drugs? Worst case scenario you go in for bloods mid PCT and turns out the shit is fake, it's already too late to order in more and you're fucking your endocrine system... sounds like a bad time.

Any advice for getting REAL pct drugs in Europe?
    Should be extremely easy to get these things from an EU country.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Should be extremely easy to get these things from an EU country.
    Oh that's wicked good to hear. Do you mean from UG's or do you mean as a prescription? It's felt like hitting my head against a wall talking to uro's and endo's here so far.

Is there any technique to getting it here that you can share? I read that the two easiest countries in the EU to get gear from are Estonia and Romania, but that they can't write you a prescription online, I would have to go there in person to get it (it's like 16+ hours of driving 1 way). That seems to be the 100% garunteed way to get authentic pharmacy grade shit, but it's also super tough getting solid answers since.... I can't read Estonian or Romanian, and I feel it will be difficult as a Canadian to convince them to give me a script, I might have to camp out for a week or two going to different Doctors till one agree's to write me a script, if any will actually do it.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    So you are already on your cycle and looking for PCT? Or have you not started your cycle yet? It doesn't make sense you want a doctor to prescribe you PCT... Where did you get your cycle gear? And what did you use? If your gear was from UGL why you trying to get PCT from uro's and endos?

To avoid fakes, buy from trusted sources, get your bloodwork checked etc that's all you can do my man.

And as being in EU, I am in Australia and my stuff came from EU/China and I never had fakes because I make sure I am buying from trusted sources. I am sure living in EU you can easily find good source to get your stuff from
    Last edited by Dgs59; 07-19-2020 at 08:04 PM.

I haven't purchased gear yet, I know the rule of having your PCT ready before you go on cycle

Using the site I posted above, I feel confident that I can find real gear, but I don't feel confident finding real PCT products since people fake pharma grade packaging for extra profit, so I'm looking for a resource to help me find real stuff.

I appreciate the suggestion to use trusted sources, but I don't have any trusted sources, and I'm not allowed to ask for sources on this board, I've also been told that if I find someone on the open internet saying that a source is trusted that you can't just trust that what they are saying is true... they might very well be an affiliate of who they are promoting, and one batch might be good and another complete trash... which was super evident after going through all of the tested products on anaboliclabs.

I just realized Almostgone removed the URL from my original post... but that's not a source board, they do anonymous testing as a harm reduction service, why would that be removed?

Thread Information