colron73 is offline New Member

Sus tren e dose help

Hi all. Half way through 16 week cycle. Currently taking sustanon 250 3 times per week. Boldenon twice per week at 200 mg each. Decided to run tren (e)for the first time. Havent decided on 150 or 200 mg twice per week. My question is... I I understand it it's best to cut back on the sus. Should I cut back all at one time? Or gradually? I'm very stable on my cycle with absolutely no side effects and making great gains already. Thaughts on my sus dose with the added tren e? My research suggests that low test dose with tren e has way less side effects, although their is some contradiction. Seems to be dependent entirely on the individual. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colron73 View Post
    Hi all. Half way through 16 week cycle. Currently taking sustanon 250 3 times per week. Boldenon twice per week at 200 mg each. Decided to run tren (e)for the first time. Havent decided on 150 or 200 mg twice per week. My question is... I I understand it it's best to cut back on the sus. Should I cut back all at one time? Or gradually? I'm very stable on my cycle with absolutely no side effects and making great gains already. Thaughts on my sus dose with the added tren e? My research suggests that low test dose with tren e has way less side effects, although their is some contradiction. Seems to be dependent entirely on the individual. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!!

You do not need to lower your dosage. I have run very low test and high test with tren. The sides from tren will probably overshadow any change in test.
    I would say that the best way to limit the sides are to inject the tren daily. You can cut back all at once with the sust. You have long and short esthers in it.
    I usually phase cycle and even with short esthers, it is a sudden stop and not a gradual decrease. I would have one long ass cycle.
    You can use the above as a guideline. Try different things and see what works best for you. I really recommend injecting Daily. If you do, I also recommend slin pins to limit the scar tissue. Also rotate where you inject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colron73 is offline New Member
    Thanks for advice! Remember... I'm taking tren (e). Why inject so frequently? Everything I researched says different. You talking about micro dosing?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colron73 View Post
    Thanks for advice! Remember... I'm taking tren (e). Why inject so frequently? Everything I researched says different. You talking about micro dosing?

I even do deca daily. Tren has some harsh sides. Injecting daily ( no matter what Esther) helps to maintain serum levels consistent which in turn limits the sides. The higher the peak, the harsher the sides.
    Like I said, I go pretty high on the tren and it can be a bear with the peaks. I started injecting daily and it became more tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information