Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Major Kook Move - injecting

cmax is offline Associate Member

Major Kook Move - injecting

I can’t believe I did this. I am 44 years old and have been using AAS for over 15 years with many cycles, HRT, and hundreds upon hundreds of injections.

I was doing my my weekly HRT injection this morning and pulled back on the plunger to get all the remaining liquid out of an AMP. I had probably like 1.5 ml of air in a 3 ml syringe. My dog jumped on my bathroom door and distracted me. I forgot to dispel the air before I started a glute IM injection.

I immediately noticed that that the plunger was easy to press and pulled it out. I probably injected 0.5 ml air at the most. A small bit of blood dripped back from the injection site. I cleared the air and then reinjected.

Is this dangerous and should I be worried? I have a bit of injection site soreness, but that’s it. Will the air dispel itself in the tissue or has it already when it pushed the blood back from the site?

I can’t believe I did that. It was a lapse of judgement for a brief second. I have probably done over 1000 injections in my life and have never had any issues.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If it was going to be a problem you would have known it this morning.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

How quickly would you know it after the injection if it was going to be a problem?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At worst, you’ll just float away into the sky with all that extra air.

At best, I’m sure you’ll be just fine.
    .5 mL of air isn’t going to hurt you. You’d know quite quickly.
    almostgone and Dgs59 like this.

Ok thanks. I figured that I was over reacting. Air gets into hospital IV lines all the time and some drug users actually add air to their syringes so they don’t leave anything behind in the needle (crazy).

I am guessing that air actually immediately got dispelled through the injection site with the drops of blood due to pressure. However I do feel a small knot and soreness in that area.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s not a concern, at all. I airlock all of my pins (~0.15 ml air behind the gear), and I’ve had times where I forgot to charge the pin with oil before starting the injection, putting an extra 0.05-0.1 ml of air in front of the depot, on top of the air behind it.
    Been doing this for years, and haven’t had a single issue yet. If anything, it’s been fantastic for preventing oil from puking out of depots.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You just gave new meaning to Arnold's, "...it's like someone is pumping air into the muscles..."

Clinically speaking, injecting a little air into muscle is not a problem. Like injecting liquid, you'll just get a little space displacement at the injection site, which depending on the injected amount can cause site soreness until it is absorbed, and metabolized.

It is only a problem when air gets into the closed vascular/arterial system. When that is the case you'll have know almost immediately, like when food or drink goes the wrong way into the esophagus. It'll feel as if you're unable to catch your breath, and will pass once the air bubbles disperse.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information