Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: HCG crashed?

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

HCG crashed?

Used some BAC water from a very local resource onlinre. Alpha Labs I think?

Anyway tried reconstituting it and although the water is clear some of the HCG hasn't dissolved. It looks like crashed gear. It happened immediately and stayed that way. My thoughts are to dilute more of it with purified water to see if it disolves.

What gives? It's good gear and never ever had problems with any product before. Is it contaminatated? And can HCG get contaminated so quickly? Flipping it upside down reveals crystal clear water while the "crashed" portion sticks to the bottom. Is that just a build up of salt?

Frustrated.
    About to try 1cc of purified water to further dilute. Need this for health reasons....

Thanks for any help
    Gotta respond back to an older topic.
    I'm still not on anything but HCG

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It should dissolve on its own, but you can gently roll it between your hands to see if that helps. Don't shake or agitate it vigorously.

Adding more bacteriostatic water probably isn't going to do anything other than dilute the concentration further. If you do add more bacteriostatic water, keep track of the total amount of water in the vial so you know the concentration.

I generally use 1 ml of bacteriostatic water per 5000iu of HCG , but some people use 2ml or more.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-03-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    956Vette likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It should dissolve on its own, but you can gently roll it between your hands to see if that helps. Don't shake or agitate it vigorously.

Adding more bacteriostatic water probably isn't going to do anything other than dilute the concentration further. If you do add more bacteriostatic water, keep track of the total amount of water in the vial so you know the concentration.

I generally use 1 ml of bacteriostatic water per 5000iu of HCG, but some people use 2ml or more.
    That's the thing. 24 hours later plus and it's still looking like it's crashed... Spots of what looks like powder that hadn't dissolved from the layer of "crashed" HCG .

Haven't diluted it with purified water yet. The local stores were out of alcohol prep pads.

Anyone?

It's mostly cloudy and gray since dilution about time to toss it ehh?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Anyone?

It's mostly cloudy and gray since dilution about time to toss it ehh?
    I would trash it. Make sure you're using bacteriostatic water for reconstitution.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information