• 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: My First Cycle As A Beginner

ConcentrateRich is offline New Member

My First Cycle As A Beginner

I ordered

5 x 50 mg of Dbol - 10 ML Vial
    1 x Test C 300 mg -10 ML Vial
    2 x Deca Durabolin 300 mg - 10 ML Vial

I am using a 25 gauge 1 inch needle since i am fairly lean -12% body fat / 5'11 height / 155 lbs weight
    Last edited by ConcentrateRich; 08-22-2020 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Edited amounts of each vial

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats and goals?
    Strongly recommend test on for first cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Dianabol and Deca ( not even npp) for first cycle .
    Bro save em for later and use only Test , Dbol and Deca apart from the prolactin/estro related sides , they gonna make your blood pressure and HCT sky rocket (depending the dose ofc).
    I strongly Advice you to not use these for first cycle but its up to you .
    ConcentrateRich likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcentrateRich View Post
    I ordered 4 x 50 mg of Deca Durabolin
    1 X Test C 200 mg
    1 X Dianabol 300 mg

Any advice would be appreciated, i am new don't really know even what syringe i should use. I am guessing a 23g - 1.5 inch (2.5ml)
    sorry nooooo from me : I would avoid Deca for first cycle at all cost, Increase Test to 500 and start Dbol low as possible to check your estrogen sensitivity (if you really want to have Dbol), so your face don't look like a balloon next day if you happen to be sensitive.
    ConcentrateRich likes this.

Blog Entries
    it appears you do not have enough of anything to do a proper cycle imho...the dbol must be a misprint because ive never heard of any over 50mg....200mg of deca is usless if thats all you have so id wait and get more and 10ml of test should last you 10 weeks if its just dosed at 200mg per week in theory but the problem is that you will most likely only get 8 or 9 shots worth cus you will loose some in the pin each time you draw some from the vial...my advise would be t get more test, drop the deca or get more of that and if you want to run the dbol thats up to you but with no experience if you take it all at one time you wont know what's causing the problem when the sides creep in...just a few thoughts good luck...
    Dgs59 and ConcentrateRich like this.

I put the corrects amounts of each.

Also, i will stick to just the Test C for the first 10 weeks.

300mg a week? Should i split this into twice a week at 150mg?

And is it OK to withdraw 300 mg into the syringe and just use a different needle for half the injection for twice in a week?

Or only withdraw the amount that i will be using. Let me know if this makes any difference. Thank you brothers

I've always been natural as this is my first time going on gear, that being said, last year i was...

175 lbs body weight
    Bench 295
    Squat 405
    Deadlift 365 - Never trained much

Now, i am 155lbs and barely doing 225 x 4 on bench.

Goal is 220 lbs -

Bench - 405
    Squat - 600
    Dead lift - 675

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    If I were you, I would consider building back up to your 175 lb weight before starting a cycle.

Yeah, lol it's probably going to take a couple years, for sure. but always had it in the back of my mind that i wanted to achieve those goals.. so here i am lol

too late lol. took a 300mg dose of test this morning.. i feel very energetic and it's 6:30 pm only.

i also ate two full meals together and don't feel bloated or even full. is this normal? lol i feel ready for gym.
    Last edited by ConcentrateRich; 08-22-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    too late lol. took a 300mg dose of test this morning.. i feel very energetic and it's 6:30 pm only.

i also ate two full meals together and don't feel bloated or even full. is this normal? lol i feel ready for gym.
    You're not going to "feel" anything after a single shot of test (except maybe some PIP). And 1 10ml vial of 300mg test c isn't enough for shit. By the time it starts "kicking in," you'll be all out of gear.

BTW, why did you drop 20lbs over the last year? And what makes you think the behaviors you're doing that lead you to drop from 175 to 155 will get you to 225? And you're 5'11. That's not exactly short. 155lbs is skinny.

My advice to you is to go throw out your gear and needles. Get yourself a Costco or Sam's Club card and learn how to eat. If you want to weigh 225, you need to eat like you're 225lbs. Go train hard for a couple years and then comeback. I'm sure you're going to ignore this advice though. It's your life, so I really don't care what you do.
    Mdrock98 and redz like this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

It doesn't work like that.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

You’ll be ready for the Olympia in no time
    Honkey_Kong, Getsomehate and redz like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Learn the diet part first then move to gear. I wouldn’t bother with 300mg for 9 weeks (you won’t get 10 1cc shots out of a 10ml vial)

Thread Information