jakuja is offline Junior Member

Talking Help, your stomachs suggestion please!?

Hey all,

Im soon beggining my hGH and Slin,

I will be using slin before AND after workouts,

So I was woundering if youall have any suggestions on how to get all the carbs and proteins u need while working out using slin.

I know eat eat eat but anyone have any tricks?

Like some kind of shakes or something that tastes good and is packed with carbs/protein?

Just give me all your great recipies

Thanx alot guys.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakuja
    Hey all,

Im soon beggining my hGH and Slin,

I will be using slin before AND after workouts,

So I was woundering if youall have any suggestions on how to get all the carbs and proteins u need while working out using slin.

I know eat eat eat but anyone have any tricks?

Like some kind of shakes or something that tastes good and is packed with carbs/protein?

Just give me all your great recipies

Thanx alot guys.
    dude ur fuckin joking ur messing with slin and u dont kjnow the most common thing /basic ????what the fuycks wrong with u u wanna end up fuckin dead ?its no joke if u fuck up it will put u under ot fuck u up severley in some other way !make no mistake on this bro ,do alot i mean alot more research .prepare to get ur ass chewed out .

Big N did i say i dont know about slin? I know everything aobut it to the last detail, I can easly eat the right amount of things to keep myself from having any episodes from the slin. but i want SUGGESTIONS so i can try different stuff thats maybe tastes better than what i eat!!!

Theres nothing 'fucking' wrong with me i just want to try new things.

PS ive used slin during 2 cycles before im not a newbie go chew ur own ass for being so ignorant.

PS ive used slin during 2 cycles before im not a newbie go chew ur own ass for being so ignorant.
    then u need to learn how ton post properly ,u sounded like my little brother asking advice .r read ut post and see what i mean .who care anyway its ur life .
    anysuggestions on how to get all carbs and protein u need while workin out on slin ??
    u should have no question in ur mind about this ,,oh specially since uve done 2 slin cycles.
    like some sort od proetin shakes with crabs and protein that taste good ??
    lol give me a break .
    how many ius are u sing post ?and how many carbs (andwhatkind )are u consuming post also?

Why? Im not asking for an exact shake with everything i need, just one high in protein and carbs, ill worry about the calculations...

Why? Im not asking for an exact shake with everything i need, just one high in protein and carbs, ill worry about the calculations...
    cuase theres specific amount of simple carbs u need ,depending how many ius of slin u take post do u7 know that that analogy is ?

oh and see what i eman on teh way u posted ur qustions ???not tryin to be a bad guy but u have it worded wrong.

Well not everyones fluent in english big N, so if u cant understand it ignore the post..

Well not everyones fluent in english big N, so if u cant understand it ignore the post..
    bro relax ,and listen ive had a few bros fuck them selves up thinking thy were slin gurus .i woulodnt do preowrkout slin shots ,just stick to post ,sayif u do 10 ius slin post u will need about 105 grams of simple carbs right after ,what kind of slin u using lin or log ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like the idea of preworkout slin at all unless you are talking many hours before your workout. That kind of a timing game is to dangerous in my opinion and really not very useful since slin is going to really shutdown your ability to burn any fat. In terms of post workout my first PWO is an 80gm dextrose/40gm protein shake. My second PWO has a similar breakdown only with complex carbs like Sweet Potatos or oatmeal. What slin you use will determine how many carb up meals you may need.

Humulin-R
    5iu 1 hour pre, 8iu immidiate post.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Humulin-R
    5iu 1 hour pre, 8iu immidiate post.
    The only slin injections you should do are in the morning and post workout in conjunction with GH. IMO
    If you mis-calculate a pre-workout injection of even 4ius you could send you body into shock. One of the functions of insulin is being the transport that removes glucose from your blood to your muscles...
    During training you surly extinguish your blood sugar available, which your body can foresee, this before hand and the use of your glycogen stores becomes the next available source for ATP and lastly a conversion of adipose tissue into triglycerides to become your new source for ATP... Injecting slin is tricky because is doesn’t matter if you have glycogen built up your blood sugar falls victim first once you create a level of high insulin levels and lower blood sugar you can faint and go into shock… If you try and counter your blood sugar depletion during workout by drinking dextrose you can not safely do so with out dosing high amounts of simple sugars during workout.... What happens if you faint before you realize your blood sugar is too low or in the middle of a set.... your BP and HR are operating at the highest possible levels while training... meaning your BS is being used quicker than any other time during the day.

The minuet you inject insulin in your body you should have already taken your simple sugars to be available for transport. Have you ever fucked up and not drank or eaten enough sugars and nearly passed out... If you know what u r doing with slin then you should know you need an ample amount of sugars before hand then a carb immediate afterward...
    I too have friends that thought they were gurus until they're passing out well after training because they only ate a simple carb with their slin dose and not continuing to sip on a dextrose drink or fruits, or fruit juice until you reach some complex carbs.

Some don’t have a problem because of the high amount of carb loading begin done pre-workout... then on the other hand you have some skinny bastard dieting with already low blood sugar shooting slin???
    I say keep it on the safe side an inject in the morning and post workout... unless you can safely say you've figured your metabolic rate into the equation and have carb loaded before hand and dosing with a dextrose supp. during workout.... why put your self in danger...???
    I know people that use insulin during bulking and leaning for comp… IMO those that use while leaning have a death wish…
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-23-2003 at 02:47 PM.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    The reason I dont like the idea of nighttime dosages of slin and GH... Is for one while you sleep you have the highest release of natural growth hormone , and for two your unconscience and its even easier to slip into coma that way from a hypoglycemic attack... Why not play it safe and dose your GH and slin in the morning with high amounts of complex and simple carbs... and the same post workout... the two times when your body will utilze the growth hormone and slin the best...IMO

Thread Information