listen to that bros (and musculine girls...)

i been on trenbolone =fina for about 10 weeks.....i gained lots of muscle but suddely it all came to a stop.....and i was stuck at the same size and ever lost few pounds....i gained 22 pounds though only from the tren .......i started losing those few pounds cause i was less hungry due to the tren,,,it is a strong ass drug....i still train very heavy and stuck myself with good food...but i lost some appetite and it was very hard to eat the 8 meals i usually eat a day....what a bodybuilder ddoes,,,,,? he adds the magic called dianabol .......bros.....i got some naposim....it doesnt matter they are all the same pinkies are nice too.....broooooooooooos i been on the 2 days...this is the third.....and i am up to 10 meals a day.....i already got 5 pounds water on me so weight climed past my highest....all in 2 - 3 days...that drug bros....that dianabol at 35 to 40 mg ......gets u tons of muscle/water/appetite and good ood unlike the fina which only gives u the muscle and the need to jack off every 7 min....i think dianabol is the best bodybuilding drug ever. period. better even than tren/fina and test.