GetPumped is offline Senior Member

QV Enanthate......what's the deal here???

Ok, a lot of you guys have ben posting about QV products not giving any results lately with the newer batches. I have two bottles of QV enanthate right now with 011 batch numbers on both. I bought them MYSELF at a REAL veterinary store in Mexico. Everything is perfect on them. It is as real as it gets. Rounded corners, rainbow colored hologram on both box and vial, lot number and exp. date stamped on in black ink on both box and vial, security cap, label is perfectly placed on bottle with no overlapping, indications written on both box and vial. Looks exactly like the real stuff when I put it in the needle.....thick oil and dark yellowish color......this HAS to be the REAL stuff or the scammers make better products than Quality Vet. My question is, is anybody else using this same batch number of QV enanthate (011)? If so post how it is working. It is only my first week of my cycle with this enanthate, but I will let you bros know how it is working. Thanks bros.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Some of the newer batches are coming out with a dog on the box. Not the TT bulldog.

I forget what forum it's in, but G Child posted a picture of the new box.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    batch 11 just came out, so you're gonna have to wait a few weeks for some people to give feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    batch 11 just came out, so you're gonna have to wait a few weeks for some people to give feedback.
    Well, I took my first shot on Monday, it was half a cc of QV enanthate and half a cc of QV deca 300. It was sore after the injection, but not anything really painful. Today it is about the same soreness. I have never did a cycle before since this is my first one so I don't really know how bad it is suppsoed to feel. Maybe the deca 300 helped to ease the soreness a little. I will keep yall posted if and when hte gains kick in.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted. like said before, you will just have to wait but i have faith and think you will be fine and have awesome gains. you need to up the dosage though. even if it is your first cycle you should at least hit about 500mg/wk for best results.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Not sure when batch 11 came out but I got mines in about 5 weeks ago. I know one person on it right now and he is up 8lbs so far for 5 weeks, started 256 and is now 264. No dbol , just Deca /Test.

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Not sure when batch 11 came out but I got mines in about 5 weeks ago. I know one person on it right now and he is up 8lbs so far for 5 weeks, started 256 and is now 264. No dbol, just Deca/Test.
    I got 011 about two weeks ago. I am only running 250 mg per week as a maintence dose for the QV deca 300. Im running Deca 300 at 300 mg per week and QV enanthate at 250 mg per week, both for ten weeks. This first week of my cycle I split the shots up so I could start off a little slow since it is my first cycle ever, but starting next week I will be doing one shot on every mon with 1 cc of deca and 1cc of test for the rest of my ten week cycle. Just wanted to use the test as a maintence dose, but it is great to hear that the 011 batch seems to be working for your friend. Hopefully it will work for all of us too. Keep us posted with your friends results.

Most people I know around here use QV with the exception of one idiot(he knows everything because he read it in a magazine!) nobody complains about.

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    Im using batch 011 right now, in my third week 500mg/wk alongside 400mg/wk of EQ. The pump is getting better and better everyday and im starting to really get the appetite....how i know its good: my sex drive isn't up all that much but when i have sex my dick is hard as a rock for as long as i go, and i tend to gain some girth and length on juice and both are evident. From what i understand, EQ (if anything) decreases sexual drive, so the test IMO is good. It is on the website and they say its dosed correctly.

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    yeah bruda thats what i like to hear, keep me posted ill be running a similar cycle, hopefully out batch , 011, is the bomb!

I am currently on my first week of my cycle. I have two bottles of enanthate batch number 011. I was planning on running at 250 mg per week for a maintence dose, but I think I will up it to 500 mg and use the second bottle also. What I will do it run 250 mg of test next week also, then on week 3 I will start using 500 mg of test. This will make my cycle look like this:

Deca 300 weeks 1-10 at 300 mg per week
    Test 250 weeks 1 and 2 at 250 mg per week and weeks 3-11 at 500 mg per week

I will run the test one week longer since I started out the first two weeks only taking 250 mg, that will leave me with an extra 500 mg for week 11. Does this sound good to you guys?

Or I could run the test for 12 weeks and for weeks 11 and 12 taper it down to 250 mg? Just a though, but is there really a need to taper on the test? Thanks bros.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Well I just took my 5th week 2cc injection of QV250 batch 10,now 4 days later I Have one butt cheek 2wice the size of my other one and sore as fuck!!I'm setting on an ice pack right now and popping aspirin.I have to go to nashville next week and I'm afraid to take week 6 inject. because I don't feel like driving 6 hours in pain.

gettinlarge is offline New Member
    bump for any updates

Lift Chief is offline Member
    IMO QV is hit or miss...

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I have batch 10 and in week 5 first cycle and sex drive is thru the roof and so is my strength. great pumps too.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    i cant give you any feedback on the 011 batch but i know the batch i ran of QV enan licked ass (009). i had zero sides from it. not the slightest amount of acne, water, gyno, nothing.
    Did you mean "kicked ass" or "licked ass" here?

BTW, I just received brand new batches of QV prop and eq with the dog on the front. Totally legit, your description was too. And I have experience with fake QV gear....run a search. The cycle looks fine bro, just up the test dosage asap and enjoy!

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    Last edited by bluemofo4; 09-10-2010 at 12:03 AM.

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Bump

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    First week isn't time to see any effects bro give it 2 or 3 more weeks to notice some strength. It does sound like it is the real deal tho from your observations. Newer ones have a doggy on the box although from the website some of them don't show a dog so I'm not sure if the dog is on all newer batches of each AS although I have some deca waiting for first cycle along with some test and the test is qve-009 no dog and the deca is qvd-3-011 and it has a dog. Good luck and keep us posted

Bump for results on the 011 batch of enanthate

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I got 5 bottles of 011, 1 bottle of 012, and 1 bottle of 008. I won't be cracking them open though for another 5 or 6 weeks. The 011's have dogs on them. The 008 and the 012 don't.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    i cant give you any feedback on the 011 batch but i know the batch i ran of QV enan licked ass (009). PN
    Im going with you meant Kicked ass right?? Seeing as you had no side effects. Just making sure Im thinking about some QV test.

The 012 doesn't have a dog on the box? weird.... I'm 26 days into QV prop 75mgs/ED, QV Enanthate batch 011 500mgs/wk and QV bold 200 Batch 007 and 008 and am wondering where my pumps are...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    "The 012 doesn't have a dog on the box? weird...."

I found that a little strange too. Everything else looks legit though. If somebody wanted to fake these, they'd have a lot of work to do.

Ok guys here is an update on QV's batch 011 enanthate . I am through with 7 weeks so far and my gains have been AWESOME. I have gained about 17 pounds so far, and my strength has gone through the roof for all my exercises. EVERYBODY is telling me I am getting huge! I decided to see what I could bench now that it has been 7 weeks and get this, my bench jumped 50 pounds!!!!! I know now that 011 is a very good batch to have. Maybe, those few batches that people say weren't producing resluts for people were just bad or maybe they had fake gear. I will ALWAYS try to get QV for my future cycles now, cause for price and effectiveness it can't be beat. Just my opinion.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Man oh man, I hope this good stuff about QV is what I get.....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Man oh man, I hope this good stuff about QV is what I get.....
    Also about to get my last bit of QV enanthate 250 10ml bottle to finish off my cycle I'm bout to begin. I expect bad ass results with 500 mg en. along with 600 mg eq a week. I'll shall also have to keep my results posted but do expect to get huge. Have loved QV products so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Ok guys here is an update on QV's batch 011 enanthate. I am through with 7 weeks so far and my gains have been AWESOME. I have gained about 17 pounds so far, and my strength has gone through the roof for all my exercises. EVERYBODY is telling me I am getting huge! I decided to see what I could bench now that it has been 7 weeks and get this, my bench jumped 50 pounds!!!!! I know now that 011 is a very good batch to have. Maybe, those few batches that people say weren't producing resluts for people were just bad or maybe they had fake gear. I will ALWAYS try to get QV for my future cycles now, cause for price and effectiveness it can't be beat. Just my opinion.
    What does your dosing look like?

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    not a big fan of qv just gonna go wit rt or sl

This is my first cycle and my doses are 250mg/week of test stacked with 300mg/week of deca , and I am getting fantastic results that I am very pleased with. I know the test should be a little higher, but I haven't had any problems with it thus far and I don't think I will considering I am 7 weeks in. I just wanted to use it as a maintence dose with the deca.

What are your gains so far on that dose GP?

TheJuicer is offline Member
    SL and RT all the way...I have done QV in the past..its ok stuff..SUPPORT YOUR U.G. LABS..HAHA!

misterjuiceman is offline New Member
    This all brings something quite important to mind. It is very hard, if fact extremely hard, epecially if it's your first cycle to know if the gains are coming from the Deca or the Test. Thus making it hard to know if in fact both products are legit and with the correct amounts in them.

...so if there are any gains, it still may not mean that either of those products are real as one of them may be real and the other product complete crap, so this alone can not be used to messure the legitimicy of your gear.

So where does this leave you. I know, and according to conventional wisdom that gear works better in stacks, but to truly know either you need to have a sample of the product sent for testing, or do that product as a stand alone. And definately do at LEAST 500mg per week.

...just my 5 cents worth.

G Child,

I have gained 17-18 pounds, almost all muscle with a little water retention. My strength has gotten CRAZY, like I said, my bench went up 50 pounds so far. I am considerably stronger in every single muslce group. So I like the results I have gotten off the dosages I am taking for my first cycle.

Peter North,

My sex drive is way higher now than it was before I started my cycle, even though I am only running the test at 250mg/week. I just started my 8th week today and everything has been working perfectly so far, so I don't think anything will happen even though I am running my test dose lower than my deca . I was going to do deca only, but then I got some sense knocked into me and decided to add some test and I am extremely happy I did.

Thread Information