NateDesmond is offline New Member

GenSci's Jintropin how much do you pay and does it have to be shipped w/ dried ice?

I found one source that sells a Kit of 100iu's for $450. If it takes 2 days for it to get to me, does it have to be shipped with dried ice? The guy said GenSci doesnt have to refrid. until you use it, is this true? I have read some people say they can get the same Kit of Jintropin for only $250, and a lot say $300. Do you get it from china, mexico or somewhere else? Im nut sure if mexico sells it but I would think that would be the only place selling it for that cheap. Right now Im using Lillys Humatrope and I have to bulk order it to get a decent deal and it still cost $8.50 per IU, so if Jintropin is as good I would save a ton of money!

Desmond1 is offline New Member
    Bump

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it should be shipped in dri ice and kept refrigerated at all times, most people pay between 2.20 and 4$ per iu for chinese gh, i have never heard of it being in mex, but im sure they will try to sell u something they say is the same lol

peace

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It says right on the box that it can be kept at room temperature for 7 days. I received mine shipped express from China. I got a tracking number on Friday, and received it on Monday.

Desmond1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    It says right on the box that it can be kept at room temperature for 7 days. I received mine shipped express from China. I got a tracking number on Friday, and received it on Monday.
    Was it Jintropin, I thought some HGH can stay on the shelf until its mixed and then you have to refride it.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i saw the same thing. it said that it doesn't have to be cooled until it is mixed

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    My Jintropin comes direct from Gensci and always comes with a ice pack in the parcel

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing you have to think of is Delivery trucks and airplanes are not refrigerated. And definately not room tempature 70*. I have never ordered HGH because of this. I dont see how something sitting on a block of dry ice is gonna get though customs. And if they do send it unrefrigerated even Jintropin I would be worried about the potency of the high cost product.

Do you guys know if HGH sent on dry ice has a good success rate getting into the country????

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Dam'n old posts.

Thread Information