johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

winstrol and deca

im on my 5th week of that stuff doin 2 cc a week of deca for 10 weks and winstrol 1 cc monday and wed, and friday. the other day i think i feel or something or maybe not, im curious bc i have bruises on my stomach and i was wondering if it was from this. bc when i touch the bruise its like a bump on the side of it,like a circle bump or dot in the bruise i wonder what this could be > any ideas.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    So you went ahead and started a cycle and completely igored any of the information that I tried giving you in the many previous ones ??

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    how about some more research you might be able to answer your own questions. this is no joke make sure you know what your getting into

If that was me I would deffinatly stop taking it and go to a doctor immediatly. That deffinatly doesn't sound good.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    i mean i dont rember what actually happened, though bc i was drunk one nite and then after that the next morning these bruises appeared. so i mite have fell, but i was wondering if roids wil give u bruises on your stomach, and make little knots on them., like one bump.write back

Billmister is offline Member
    didn't you ask this question in another post???

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Ignore him, the guy doesn't listen anyway. Read his post history. He doesn't even know what dosage he's doing.

Jay

Thread Information