NickG is offline New Member

Thumbs up 1st cycle help/info

To start, my friend just showed me this site today and i've been researching and reading for about 2 hours now and it is truly awesome.

Anyway, i am 18 years old 6'1 about 220 lbs. I have played football all throughout highschool so during the season i wasn't exactly huge, never ever cut. i had decent size and strength but never any real definition and always covered by a level of chubiness. after football season i started to work alot at my job so i never had any time to train. recently i have been going to the gym doing some of my old football workouts. the usual chest and tri's one day, soulders and bi's the next day, etc. after i lift i do a quick mile. i do a pretty fast jog i go to a mile in under 10 minutes and then stop.

i have been reading alot and realized that diet is the #1 thing here. i would like to know if i need to change any habits in training and what i should do to help get into better shape. now heres the good part...

my friend is on his 2nd cycle of sustanon i dont know what he is stacking with. he is recommending me for a cycle of straight winstrol for 8 weeks to get me going. i am not afraid of taking the shot i am afraid i will not get as great of results as i am expecting. will taking only winstrol with an ok diet and hard lifting turn my bit of chub into muscle? i dont even care much really about gaining size, more about trning the fat into muscle or burning it off. i have tried several diets before such as no carbs and no fat i did that for a while and nothing changed i basically starved myself and couldnt lose weight.

my bottom line is will this (only) winstrol work for me if i keep a good balance of protein and carbs and cutout alot ofsugars and fats with some good weight liting. thanks for spending time reading this and helping out a guy in need. thanks alot

Nick

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you try a solid diet with lots of cardio and maybe some clen . 18 is too young to start aas. Oh and fat cant turn into muscle or teh other way around.

so the winstrol is pointless?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well bro, winny is great, it works well on a low calorie diet as well. winny drys u out and makes u look hard, so if ur joints are stiff dont worry ! but if i were u i woudl star tresearching clenbuterol . its good shit !

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    naw bro just keep readin for now. A few years from now when you are ready for the juice you will be glad you did. Trust me on this. Don't let your friends sway you into juicing too young, There are tons of threads on this board about teens juicing and the dire consequences they face. search for mikeygas14 (the username)

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I have to agree with the other posters. You should post your diet and training routine and get that in order before you even consider a cycle. You should also truly evaluate what you want out of your first cycle, because it will be your best. Steroids will not burn the fat without proper diet and training.

i dont agree that i am too young, i know about 5-6 kids around here who have been on cycles and have gotten huge. some have been semi-fat some have been skinny. all resulting with nice size gains. thats what i want. i have been cutting back alot on fatty foods and been doing cardio and training. that still isnt good enough?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bro... I started HEAVY AS usage at 16 years old as a result of my wrestling/football coash, it fucked me up BIGTIME. Wanna know where it got me? Lost all my friends do to my attitude, my hormonal system was a mess, caused MAJOR problems with my family leading to me beating my older half brother half to death, into a coma for two weeks and landing in Department of Youth services for a period of time. My girlfriend dumped me because she couldn't take being around me anymore. I was covered in acne, bloated as hell, with blood pressure in cholesterol in stroke/heart attack range. This was when i was 16!!! By the time I was 18 I was nearing 280 lbs at about 25% bf, I looked and felt AWFUl. I could lift a fucking house, more than anyone in my gym but my life was a mess and do to all the hormonal changes I was going through along with the AS usage, I was a prime example of why kids shouldn't do steroids . By the time I was 21 my mental health was off the hook do to the incredibly fucked up hormonal system I had managed to give myself. I was working as a bouncer, getting in fights every single night of the week and landing with more assualt charges than anyone i knew. One night I was working a rap concert doing security.. this is the night my whole life went downhill. There was a fight which i broke up, simple enough right? Well being the mental mess that I was after one of the skinny participants got some balls and punched me, instead of doing my job and throwing him out, I dragged him in the bathroom, had another bouncer watch the door and beat him for 10 minutes. Little did I know this would result in a lawsuit with the club, and me getting fired but it also set me back TWO years in my life. Standing outside the club 3 days later I was approached by 7 people, i was beaten, stabbed, maced, jumped on, kicked in the face repeatadly, basicaly they tried to kill me but failed. In the end I had 6 stab wounds, broken hands from hitting them back and torn tendons in both hands from trying to grapple them, a fractured skull, jaw broken in two places, both legs busted in about 5 places each, fucked up shoulder, almost all my ribs were broken and I had majory fucked up my back not to mention the major head trauma I sustained that very well could have killed me. I couldn't train, my metabolism shot to zero, test levels to zero, motivation to NOTHING. Drank a lot. By the time I was well enough to train I was 250 lbs of LARD and it took a lot of time to get my hormonal system back in order do to my early usage of AS as my test levels were bottomed out from such young usage. I'm JUST getting everything I had back right now, using responsibly as I've grown up quite a bit since then.. I know this was a long story but seriously man, this is the shit that CAN happen, trust me. Eat and train well and hold off till you're atleast 21 and don't fuck up your life like i did.
    Last edited by bdtr; 09-04-2003 at 06:24 PM.

i really appreciate the advice and that story is bad man sorry that happened. but u also said you were heavy into AS use. i am not planning on doing more than 1 cycle. i just need a push to help get me going. then i will be motivated and not do anymore. i know alot of people say it is addicting i will keep doing it... but they dont know me with that sort of stuff. it is the same as any other drug, i can cotnrol myself. i used to do alot of X, realized it was not a good thing, then stopped cold turkey. same with cocaine, cigarettes, etc. i do not have an addictive personality. i am very in control of myself when it comes to dangerous things. i know this is a risky thing, but i really could use the help in getting started towrads having a more cut and better body. i see other kids using it, no acne, no female side effects, not even any rage. i think it is b/c of the small usage. thats what i plan on doing, i dont need to be huge i just ened to be better toned. does this not make any sense? i really do appreciate the help and opinions though, keep em coming.

Nick

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Bro but ur not gona get anyone here advising someone ur age to start AS. At your age your natural ability is all you need, and a TRUE commitment to training and diet !

BDTR has told you his own painful story and is trying to do you a big favour. Plz Plz listen to what he has to say.

Big-up to BDTR for a great post !

TANK
    Last edited by TANK01; 07-25-2003 at 01:08 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NickG
    i really appreciate the advice and that story is bad man sorry that happened. but u also said you were heavy into AS use. i am not planning on doing more than 1 cycle. i just need a push to help get me going. then i will be motivated and not do anymore. i know alot of people say it is addicting i will keep doing it... but they dont know me with that sort of stuff. it is the same as any other drug, i can cotnrol myself. i used to do alot of X, realized it was not a good thing, then stopped cold turkey. same with cocaine, cigarettes, etc. i do not have an addictive personality. i am very in control of myself when it comes to dangerous things. i know this is a risky thing, but i really could use the help in getting started towrads having a more cut and better body. i see other kids using it, no acne, no female side effects, not even any rage. i think it is b/c of the small usage. thats what i plan on doing, i dont need to be huge i just ened to be better toned. does this not make any sense? i really do appreciate the help and opinions though, keep em coming.

Nick
    Nope it makes no sence at all. If you want to get cut up then you need to change your diet. AS will not get you there alone. Without the right diet, training, and rest you will be wasting your money. Plus like everyone else said you're too young to start.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats a bad story bdtr- from the way you write, i'd have a hard time believing that you could ever be that messed up...should make eveyone think....

BDTR is offline Retired
    It really sounds like you're trying to justify yourself to both us and yourself, since that's the case, then you're not ready to make the dive. Seriously, at 18 go chasing tail, apply to colleges, have fun. Save the gear for later.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh and i've NEVER heard of anyone doing just ONE cycle if they didn't get awful side effects. Everyone does more if money allows.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i'm sorry to hear the bdtr, but nickg listen to what bros have to say, they know what they are talking about. I know what its like to want to take it really bad, but is it really worth it?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i will DEFFINITELY agree with the just doing one cycle part bdtr. It's impossible.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    bro all these guys are right ive always wanted to juice at like 18, 19 years old but listened to the guys in the gym and stuff that told me that my natural levels were high enough and i would get really good gains naturally with a good diet and intense, very intense training and when i joined a gym at 19 within 8 months of training and eating the right way, i went from 125lbs to 175lbs (in only 8 months0 dude with no help at all just protein shakes and thats it !) and started my first cycle this year at 21 ! listen to these guys they know what they're talking about they have no reason to lie to you, they telling you whats best for you at that age!

alright guys i really appreciate it. i will do that but if by the time i am 19 or 20 i am getting nothing or not enough... it might be time to reconsider.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    well i you will have to watch your diet and train as hard as you can and you should be happy with the results !

Thread Information