superwillz is offline New Member

Reforvit-B (Injectible D)

I am interested to hear what some of you have to say on dosages and site injection (calf would be the location) of reforvit B. As far as dosages, how many times a day and how much ea. time? I am 190lbs, 5'9"-7.5% b/f. I have done deca and a few weeks of d's and eq now(which haven't worked as well as I would have liked)... I am trying to bring up my lagging calves and am open to suggestions. I know that site injecting calves can often leave people bed ridden for days, but am willing to give it a shot at this point. Throw me some facts guys.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I know exactly who this is, this is your boy from school. Come on we talked about this tonight dude, your calfs are fine man. Vascular as hell just let it go lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't inject something you don't need to inject, more chance of infection/scar tissue and it won't really add to localized growth.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I take back what i said, yeah your calves are really great but if you want the proportions there maybe this is necessary. Get back to me also i got scrawny calves

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My bro site injected refB in his calf and he got a huge lump for 5-6 months. Plus he couldn't walk for a few days. I totally thought it was an abscess. Luckily for him it went away. If you want to site get some winny or prop. Ref b isn't what your looking for in site injecting.

Thread Information