mrcheesecake is offline New Member

Forgot to split weekly dose into two

Hey guys,

I'm 26 years old. 5'8 male. It's my first time injecting testosterone enanthate (250mg/ml vial). My coach suggested for me to go on 250mg for my first cycle and split the doses into two days Mon and Thurs. But I got nervous and out of my mind injected 250mg all at once.

Should I wait for Mon for my next injection or should I inject 125mg on thurs to stabilize blood levels.

Thank you for your help!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly, you won’t notice the difference either way. I would just stay on track with my 125 mg injections but that’s just me. You can easily wait a week as well.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcheesecake View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm 26 years old. 5'8 male. It's my first time injecting testosterone enanthate (250mg/ml vial). My coach suggested for me to go on 250mg for my first cycle and split the doses into two days Mon and Thurs. But I got nervous and out of my mind injected 250mg all at once.

Should I wait for Mon for my next injection or should I inject 125mg on thurs to stabilize blood levels.

Thank you for your help!
    I wouldn't bother with 250mg of test E. That's not really enough to see gains and it's going to still shut down your HPTA. You said coach? What sport are you playing and are you being drug tested?

Okay that's good to know. I will just wait for a week then continue with my 125mg injection.

Thank you very much for your response sir!

as per my coach, he suggested me 250mg first for us to know how I react to test since it's my first time using anabolics then adjust from there.

Coach for bodybuilding, I'm planning to compete next year for physique so I just want to get a feel on how to be on anabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Honestly, you won’t notice the difference either way. I would just stay on track with my 125 mg injections but that’s just me. You can easily wait a week as well.
    Okay that's good to know. I will just wait for a week then continue with my 125mg injection.

Thank you very much for your response sir!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Should bump it to 200mg twice per week

Thread Information