• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 2 Post By lundgren
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By merg4

Thread: Anadrol + Nandralone

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Anadrol + Nandralone

Any of you guys ran the two together? Seems like a good combo for strength and size, Anadrol for strength, Deca for joints, Testosterone base obviously.

I used to hear guys say "no longer than 4 weeks, Anadrol is very harsh" but I don't see it being that bad, sure it fucks with cholesterol but pretty well all of them do, and the estrogen reuptake inhibition is also avoidable with a little extra AI.

How long does it take for the Anadrol to really kick on? How long do you guys run it for? Do you think the synergy between Anadrols strength gain and Deca's joint support as a worthwhile reason to run both together?

Am I missing any hidden "complications" from running the two together?

Thanks, looking forward to hearing your guys experiences.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I loved anadrol and npp, i only took the anadrol 1 tab (25mg)a day for 26 days but damn just awesome gains. Day 4 i knew it was legit only drawback was it made me very sleepy at times other than that i Didnt have any bad sides
    Last edited by Cuz; 10-29-2020 at 04:40 PM.
    DustMan likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Did drol kickstart to a deca , test cycle once a long time ago.

Strength gain was amazing. So was the bloat. I had the face of the stay puffed marshmallow man for weeks. Worse than dbol IMHO Put on a lot of weight with it but was a lot of water weight most of it went away when i stopped taking it.

Drol at 50mg a day also killed any hope of an erection for the first 2 weeks i was on it while waiting for the test to kick in. Also very lethargic when i wasn't in the gym. If i were a younger man I'd definitely do it again though
    DustMan likes this.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Any of you guys ran the two together? Seems like a good combo for strength and size, Anadrol for strength, Deca for joints, Testosterone base obviously.

I used to hear guys say "no longer than 4 weeks, Anadrol is very harsh" but I don't see it being that bad, sure it fucks with cholesterol but pretty well all of them do, and the estrogen reuptake inhibition is also avoidable with a little extra AI.

How long does it take for the Anadrol to really kick on? How long do you guys run it for? Do you think the synergy between Anadrols strength gain and Deca's joint support as a worthwhile reason to run both together?

Am I missing any hidden "complications" from running the two together?

Thanks, looking forward to hearing your guys experiences.
    Hello,

If it's for kick start, Anadrol 50mg work great, the pump and gain are incredible but it's lot water retention.

Anadrol have a ratio estimated
    Androgenic 45 and Anabolic 320 but Anadrol have a conversion in estradiol and activate some estrogen receptor, so you need to think about Nolvadex or Arimidex with it.

Anadrol stimulate very well the RBC so you need to check your value after a cycle because the hematocrit up a lot with it.

Personally, Anadrol yes give some gain (the same as Testosterone enanthate cycle) with some water retention, but i feel sick surely because Anadrol hurt the liver, so think about supplement for liver.

I still have always nightmare with Anadrol, when i stop the cycle i sleep better.

Anadrol shut down the Iron level, my.skin become pale when i use it, so i take Iron 80-100mg daily, it's important to check Iron level when you send a blood work.

I never used more 3 weeks with Anadrol and the hematocrit have up to 4% with 50mg daily only without test.

So be careful, try to take supplement like Milk Thistle 80% minimum of silymarin + fish oil 4g daily, ban food with bad oil, try to take some CoQ10 too for heart support.
    DustMan and merg4 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I didnt have near the water retention on drol as i did dbol but individual results may vary. I think its the best thing ive ever taken regarding strength i plan on running it again in short bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I didnt have near the water retention on drol as i did dbol but individual results may vary. I think its the best thing ive ever taken regarding strength i plan on running it again in short bursts.
    Same length as before at 4 weeks? I'm thinking of doing this...

Double TRT dose to 300mg Test per week,
    Front load 300mg NPP 1st week,
    Following weeks 150mg NPP per week
    3rd week start Anadrol 25mg 2x per day
    4th-6th week titrate up to 50mg Anadrol 2x per day
    Possibly a 7th and 8th week at 50mg 2x per day if research says that it's safe.

Planning on running a Test+Nandralone and Test+Anadrol cycle first to isolate any potential side effects, but the end goal is a cycle built around increasing strength.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Same length as before at 4 weeks? I'm thinking of doing this...

Double TRT dose to 300mg Test per week,
    Front load 300mg NPP 1st week,
    Following weeks 150mg NPP per week
    3rd week start Anadrol 25mg 2x per day
    4th-6th week titrate up to 50mg Anadrol 2x per day
    Possibly a 7th and 8th week at 50mg 2x per day if research says that it's safe.

Planning on running a Test+Nandralone and Test+Anadrol cycle first to isolate any potential side effects, but the end goal is a cycle built around increasing strength.
    Way to much drol in my opinion, i used 25mg daily I felt that was plenty for the course of the cycle im a less is more guy. 50 mg would definitely be tops for me i could not handle 100mg per day nor need that much to grow. Cycle looks pretty good , id run the drol only 4 weeks
    DustMan likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Way to much drol in my opinion, i used 25mg daily I felt that was plenty for the course of the cycle im a less is more guy. 50 mg would definitely be tops for me i could not handle 100mg per day nor need that much to grow. Cycle looks pretty good , id run the drol only 4 weeks
    Just finished a cycle with 50 mg drol. Seemed to be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Just finished a cycle with 50 mg drol. Seemed to be perfect.

How long did you run the drol for? Any problems or all good?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I did a combo stack with 25mg Dbol / 25mg Adrol per cap and really liked that. It was the best of both worlds. I'm typically estrogen sensitive and get nipple sensitivity on 50mg per day of Dbol and didn't get that with the combo. I don't gain all the water and puffiness with Dbol like others. I'm anxious to try just the Drol myself to see how it effects me

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long did you run the drol for? Any problems or all good?
    4 weeks- the only problem was how fast my strength gains were. LOL
    I normally don’t go heavy, but the drol definitely played a factor. I was afraid of my joints but no injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    4 weeks- the only problem was how fast my strength gains were. LOL
    I normally don’t go heavy, but the drol definitely played a factor. I was afraid of my joints but no injuries.
    Yeah that's why I'm considering the Deca for the joints support. I really want the strength gains but I don't want to injur myself =P

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I did a combo stack with 25mg Dbol/ 25mg Adrol per cap and really liked that. It was the best of both worlds. I'm typically estrogen sensitive and get nipple sensitivity on 50mg per day of Dbol and didn't get that with the combo. I don't gain all the water and puffiness with Dbol like others. I'm anxious to try just the Drol myself to see how it effects me
    I've run Dbol + Adrol together before, I hadn't ran either alone before(with test) to know which drug was giving me what effect but I also loved the combo.

merg4 is offline New Member
    Check your messages brother .

merg4 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Hello,

If it's for kick start, Anadrol 50mg work great, the pump and gain are incredible but it's lot water retention.

Anadrol have a ratio estimated
    Androgenic 45 and Anabolic 320 but Anadrol have a conversion in estradiol and activate some estrogen receptor, so you need to think about Nolvadex or Arimidex with it.

Anadrol stimulate very well the RBC so you need to check your value after a cycle because the hematocrit up a lot with it.

Personally, Anadrol yes give some gain (the same as Testosterone enanthate cycle) with some water retention, but i feel sick surely because Anadrol hurt the liver, so think about supplement for liver.

I still have always nightmare with Anadrol, when i stop the cycle i sleep better.

Anadrol shut down the Iron level, my.skin become pale when i use it, so i take Iron 80-100mg daily, it's important to check Iron level when you send a blood work.

I never used more 3 weeks with Anadrol and the hematocrit have up to 4% with 50mg daily only without test.

So be careful, try to take supplement like Milk Thistle 80% minimum of silymarin + fish oil 4g daily, ban food with bad oil, try to take some CoQ10 too for heart support.
    Check your messages lundgren
    Tummy likes this.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My normal cycle is test/deca /drol/dbol . I like taking lower dosages of drol/dbol together versus a higher does of one by itself.

There are medical studies on pubmed with guys taking 100mg drol for 24 weeks and that's being monitored by Drs. Of course the liver was negatively impacted but we all could've predicted that but the Drs let the study continue.

I'm not saying to do that, I wouldn't, I'm saying everyone's different and reacts differently. Orals are definitely the most dangerous steroids but Drs give it out for 24 weeks so I'm not afraid to go over 4 weeks on orals. I get regular bloodwork being on TRT and my liver values are always good.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562853/

Thread Information