CatGrabber is offline Member

Is there REALLY a differance in the water retention from Enanthate to Prop?

s there REALLY a differance in the water retention from Enanthate to Prop? Enanthate makes me bloat like a water ballooon so I cannot use it as a base unless prop is a lot better for holding less water.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Prop doesn't bloat me even up to a gram/week.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    What about other tests BDTR? Do they bloat you?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, pretty bad even with anti-e's. Thats why i only run prop.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I like Test ena but I just started using prop a while back and I have to say I love it even more. no bloat I feel fine 4th week
    right now was at 183 now at 191 hope to keep going strong

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Jeff1, How much prop a week are you running and for how long?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I bloat less on prop than enanthate ... i'd say there really is a difference.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    People may not notice or are genuinely different than me, but the best way for me to say this is I hold water the same on pretty much every test except suspension... It just depends on how fast it happens. (Those definitions don’t mention that shit) I hold water on prop or any short acting higher androgenic steroid . I can take 500mg of enanthate and maybe by week 6 I see some water... dosing with long esters (Ex enanthate 500mg EW for me) you will eventually will be getting 500mg a week circulating but not right away... But while on prop if dosing every other day or ED by the end of day 2 you will have 100mg of prop circulated... and continuously dosing you will have 100 to 200mg of prop circulated every day to two days... I hold water faster with prop but for me and my high fiber diet, Its like nothing now... those with low fiber… hey might get problems... its diet when it comes to water retention.
    Now eventually once a long ester is circulated you will start to notice the water but until the overlapping effect of dosing starts and a continuous serum level becomes possible I don’t show any water while on enanthate... does that make sense to you...
    Another thing by holding water in your muscles you are outwardly showing your self that you have sufficient glycogen builds for training... So make the most of it and don’t be like so many wuss's I see or hear...crying about water
    If you feel bloated in you gut it most likely is water retention in your intestines which can be alleviated with the use of an herbal diuretic... It could also be your not drinking enough water... a good sign of that is if your muscles are tight but your gut is bloated... Meaning your intestines are having to pull fluid from your blood in order to digest what ever you've eaten...

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Forgot to add I love prop... If I can't get enough for a full cycle I will couple it with enanthate ...
    Prop by day three and the second injection And I'm right as rain... Just an all around happy to tear some shit up camper... while lifting...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Get on some arimidex or femera, that should cut the bloat down some.

Thread Information