Thread: Anti-E advice

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

Anti-E advice

I plan on running this cycle

week 1 (front load 800mg test cyp)
    Week 1-3 (fina 75mg EOD, test cyp 150mg EOD)
    Week 4-6 (fina 100mg EOD, test cyp 150mg EOD)
    Week 7-8 (fina 150mg EOD, test cyp 150mg EOD)

PL contest at the end of 8 weeks. May possibly do Dbol 50mg/day 3 days before meet.

I am considering using Femara or Arimidex throughout the cycle, mostly because I had gyno as a kid, and really dont want to go through that crap, plus, I am not looking to gain a lot of weight (the less the better). Any thoughts on using Femara or Arimidex throughout the cycle? I have read through many threads, the info seems contradictory...some for it, some against it. I have no previous cycle experience, so I am not sure what to expect as far as sides without anties.

thanks in advance for any advice.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Run the Arimidex (or even better liqudex as its MUCH cheaper), it'll also help keep bloat down from the cyp if making weight for your meet is an issue. I'd keep the fina at a steady dose though and maybe replace dbol with halo if you're going to be doing a PL meet as it increases strenght/aggression tremendously without adding size.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    The price for me on both Arimidex and Femara is about the same. Plus the femara would be cheaper if I ran it 1.25mg ED (the pills are 2.5). I have both, so it was a matter of choosing between. Still have nolva on hand if needed. I will look into the halo. Weight is an issue, as I am in the process of dropping it.

I have read that running arimidex/femera could decrease the gains. That is what I saw conflicting info on. Plus I have hypertension (which I control with meds and monitor daily), so the anti-es are appealing in that since, even if they hinder gains a little.

Thanks

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I read where femara possibly increases 1-GF levels si I'm going that route my next cycle. Not sure about the other anti-es.

I agree that theres alot of conflicting reports on anti-es floating around. Maybe one of these experts will give us an education on all the differnet types and exactly what they do. hint hint!!!!

Thread Information