Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

What kind of mini PCT for this mini cycle?

For a proper cycle such as 500mg Test E per week for 3 months, most people would agree that the following is a suitable PCT:

Clomiphene: 50 / 25 / 25 / 25
    Tamoxifen : 40 / 20 / 20 / 20

I haven't done anything nearly as intense as 500mg Test E per week for 3 months, so I don't need a PCT nearly as extensive as that.

So here's what I've been doing:

24 September - Starting taking 50mg Var daily and kept going for 19 days
    12 October - Stopped taking Var and started taking Dbol 30mg daily for 16 days
    28 October - Increased Dbol to 50mg and kept going for 11 days
    7 November - Stopped taking Dbol and started taking Var again at 50mg daily

So in total I've been steadily on gear for about 48 days, and I intend to stay on Var 50mg daily for another 2 or 3 weeks, giving a total time on gear of about 65 days.

65 days is equal to a little over 2 months. But of course most of that time has been on Var which doesn't shut you down much. My total time on Dbol was 27 days.

As far as libido and sexual function, everything's fine and I haven't experienced any shrinkage.

So what kind of mini PCT should I do after this?

I just wanna add:

Last Friday I set a new PB for dumbell shoulder press.

Today I matched my old PB for bench press.

Right now I'm pretty much the strongest I've ever been. I'm not gonna increase my squat weight though... I'm gonna keep squatting 100kg until I can do at least 3 reps. Even then, I might try push it to 5 reps before I add an extra 2 pounds.

I'm going on a 8-week sun holiday at the end of this month so I'll wait until next year to do a heavy cycle. But first I need to find a doctor or some sort of medical service that will do a full blood panel for me once a month (my current doctor won't 'assist' me in using steroids to get big and strong). I'm especially cautious about my liver as I nearly obliterated it 6 years ago (ALT up above three thousand).

But back to the topic at hand: What should I run for a mini PCT at the end of this month? Maybe one week of Clomid at 25mg per day?

Okay let me ask a simpler question:

If you only could take Tamoxifen or Clomiphene, which one would you take for PCT? I don't think I'll bother buying both for a mini PCT.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Okay let me ask a simpler question:

If you only could take Tamoxifen or Clomiphene, which one would you take for PCT? I don't think I'll bother buying both for a mini PCT.
    I would take clomi by itself. I have ran just clomi after a test only cycle and recovered fine. Just don't take a 100mg dose to start. I did that and had some serious vision issues

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I would take clomi by itself. I have ran just clomi after a test only cycle and recovered fine. Just don't take a 100mg dose to start. I did that and had some serious vision issues
    Yeah I learned that about clomid back in 2009, I was outside a bar one night and I started seeing swirly things coming from the street lights. It totally freaked me out at the time because I knew I hadn't taken anything that would make me hallucinate. It wasn't helpful that my friend kept repeating "You've fucked your head up with steroids ".

Depending on how cheap I can get them for, I might take clomid and tamoxifen together at a low dose for a week or two.

I think I've heard people say that if you take one of them by itself then the better choice is Tamoxifen.

By the way would you take for just one week, or for two weeks?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Yeah I learned that about clomid back in 2009, I was outside a bar one night and I started seeing swirly things coming from the street lights. It totally freaked me out at the time because I knew I hadn't taken anything that would make me hallucinate. It wasn't helpful that my friend kept repeating "You've fucked your head up with steroids ".

Depending on how cheap I can get them for, I might take clomid and tamoxifen together at a low dose for a week or two.

I think I've heard people say that if you take one of them by itself then the better choice is Tamoxifen.

By the way would you take for just one week, or for two weeks?
    After a test cycle of 500mg for 12 weeks I ran clomi for 3 weeks. 100mg for the first 3 days, then ran 3 weeks 50/50/25. I was driving on the 3rd day of 100mg and started seeing spots so bad I had to pull over every few minutes and rub my eyes really hard to get them to go away till i made it home. I'm kinda glad to be on TRT so i don't have to mess with that crap again

Mr. Small is offline Member
    For a proper cycle such as 500mg Test E per week for 3 months, most people would agree that the following is a suitable PCT:

Clomiphene: 50 / 25 / 25 / 25
    Tamoxifen : 40 / 20 / 20 / 20

I haven't done anything nearly as intense as 500mg Test E per week for 3 months, so I don't need a PCT nearly as extensive as that.

So here's what I've been doing:

24 September - Starting taking 50mg Var daily and kept going for 19 days
    12 October - Stopped taking Var and started taking Dbol 30mg daily for 16 days
    28 October - Increased Dbol to 50mg and kept going for 11 days
    7 November - Stopped taking Dbol and started taking Var again at 50mg daily

So in total I've been steadily on gear for about 48 days, and I intend to stay on Var 50mg daily for another 2 or 3 weeks, giving a total time on gear of about 65 days.

65 days is equal to a little over 2 months. But of course most of that time has been on Var which doesn't shut you down much. My total time on Dbol was 27 days.

As far as libido and sexual function, everything's fine and I haven't experienced any shrinkage.

So what kind of mini PCT should I do after this?
    So OP, you're on a oral only cycle?
    That's a no no..... You'll probably lose most of your gains with that setup

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely not a great cycle but a few weeks of nolva or clomid should suffice.

I can't get Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) right now. All I can get is Clomiphene.

So I'm gonna do 1 week of Clomiphene:

100/50/50/50/50/50/50

If my eyesight starts going bezerk then I'll lower the dose.

This was only a mini cycle, but right now I'm the strongest I've ever been. I set a PB for shoulders a week or two ago, and just yesterday I set a new PB for flat bench.

Thread Information