tatted is offline New Member

is deca and stanazolol enough?

Hey guys, another newbie asking some questions. First a little background on me; I'm 5'3", 150lbs, and have always been in pretty decent shape but just started lifting hard since december of last year (alcohol had always been the priority but now I'm on the bandwagon at 22). My goals are to gain strength and a little size, as I'm allready a pretty short and stocky guy, and to maintain endurance. I chose deca because I had read that it was a great all around AS for strength and size with little side effects and the 5mg stanol tabs because it was similar to Dbol but less harsh on the liver and did not increase size as much. I started off with with 200mg (at 200ml) of Deca for the first week, then 300mg the second week and plan on continuing that amount until 8 or ten weeks is up but from what I've been reading, I may be taking too small of doses for it to be effective. As for the stanol, I'm taking 15mg twice a day and plan on taking for the same amount of time as the deca. Is this enough or am I going about this all wrong. While I am not trying to obtain mass, I'm sure I wouldn't mind if it came along because I had to adjust my cycle. Also, I have heard that you shouldn't inject more than 2cc's into one area? I followed that the first week but since I increased to 300mg I injected 3cc's into one area with (seemingly) no problems. Is there anything else that I should be adding and should I follow up with an anti-estrogen or am I in no need to worry about that because of the low doses (compared to some that I have heard)? If anymore background info is necessary I would be more than happy to comply and would be very grateful for any help. Also, busting those ampoules has become a major pain in the ass. How can I get all the deca out without bumping the bottom of the ampoule and damaging the needle?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why is everyone so against test?! Add some test to your cycle, it's the greatest creation on earth and every cycle no matter how small should include it. Yes you need posy cycle therapy, all cycles require it. Get some clomid and there is a million threads on dosing, run a search. Good luck.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    *bump*bdtr
    Also, I would like to add, the most common dosage for stanol is about 50 mg a day. Its not a mega mass building chemical, you just retain all the fluids as with test cycles. The gains you get from the deca and stanol are usually the gains that stay. Also, the dosage of deca looks good for a beginner. Stay at a lower dosage for now so you don't flood your virgin receptors of the good stuff. A little test would also not hurt probably a cypionate or enanthate since their life in the blood stream is longer than some of the others. A good start with that is about 200mg a week. Good luck!

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    I had a misprint on my last reply. When I said "you just retain all the fluids as with test cycles"' I meant to say that you don't retain all the fluids. Sorry about that. Still a good starting cycle and remember to take the post cycle treatments as bdtr said. Later

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro next time use paragraphs.... way to hard to get information out of your post.

I would always add test to all cycles..... Just for how I feel while I'm on it... Like a bull You will want to run test to avoid deca dick. I would use Cyp as the test because both Deca and Cyp have around a 21 day half-life.

Here's how I would have ran it:
    Weeks 1 - 10 Test Cyp @ 500mg
    Weeks 1 - 10 Deca @ 400mg
    Weeks 8 - 13 Winny @ 50mg ED
    Start Clomid 1 day after last injection of Winny or 21 days after your last Deca/Test injection. You will need to run PCT for 4 weeks or more to get back up.

Have anti-e's and bromo on hand. I would run nolva at 20mg a day.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 07-22-2003 at 07:21 AM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Always use a loading pin, a 1.5inch 23 guage should do the trick so that the oil is easy to suck up and the needle is long enough to reach the bottom of the amp.

Then you should always change pins as they blunt from scraping the glass bottom. What you change pins to depends on where you are hitting yor body part and the type of solution you are injecting

tatted is offline New Member
    Thanks a bunch for the info guys. I didn't really want to add test to my cycle because I didn't want to bulk up too much. The reason being is because I'm in the military and I don't want to attract so much attention to warrant a drug test. Also, trying to get any new gear to where I'm at (stationed outside of the conus) would probably be difficult so I'm afraid I won't be able to get any test. Would the orals that GNC sell be a reasonable substitute or would taking two orals be too much for my liver? I'm trying to gain strength and endurance and not so much size, but if it comes I'm sure I wouldn't mind (just not too much).

Is clomid and nolva controlled so that it might be snatched up by customs if I were able to find a source for it?

Once again, thanks alot for the info guys.

Thread Information