Pdogg is offline New Member

Should I even bother w/ deca?

Ok, I"m 21, I'm 5'5 and weigh around 170-175 w/ a very low BF.
    I've done a cycle of 200 dbol (yea, i know, I wasted my time, I was dumb)

Last spring I did a cycle of 50 Abombs (one a day) and 10 shots of Deca QV 300. I got some great results and I was happy.

This time I'm going to throw in some test. I was thinking something of

35-40 mg of dbol for 5 weeks
    10 weeks of sus 250 (500mg/week) OR 10 weeks of 500 mg of enanthate
    10 weeks of deca QV 300 (1 cc/ week)
    Followed up by clomid

My question is that since this is my first test cycle, should I even bother w/ the deca? I'm hoping to gain around 25 lbs of muscle and keep ~20 lbs of it. Also, if I do stick w/ the deca, should i run it two weeks longer or shorter than the test?

Thanks

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Go ahead and leave the Deca out. Keep it for your next cycle. See how you like working with Sustenon. Personally, I HATE IT.

Did you get any sides with d-bol or a50? Get some arimidex and/or nolvadex . If the d-bols give you some side effects the test will amplify them, without ancillaries that is.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    You could probably leave the cycle as is.

You know that you react fine to deca so adding in test is reasonable.

Go with enanthate because a single ester is better than sust unless you're running 1cc EOD, which you arent.

Single ester should keep blood levels slightly more stable than they would be with sust- but it really isnt much of a difference.

I took well to the dbols and abombs, no sides. I know the sus vs. test is always 50/50. Why exactly didn't you like teh sustanon ?
    And you don't think it'll be a big deal if I leave the deca out? I felt like teh deca gave me more quality muscles than any of the orals I took, will the test do teh same?

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    You could probably leave the cycle as is.

You know that you react fine to deca so adding in test is reasonable.

Go with enanthate because a single ester is better than sust unless you're running 1cc EOD, which you arent.

Single ester should keep blood levels slightly more stable than they would be with sust- but it really isnt much of a difference.
    Cool, thanks guys.......I was leaning more towards the enanthate. It seems like a lot of people love it and it will give you more lbs. I'm not too concerned with bloating, especially since I'm starting this in sept/oct. I have all winter to trim down....

rubrom is offline New Member
    I Love Deca I Gain Only With Deca 12 Pounds In A 10 Week Cycle With 100mg A Week!!!

Thread Information