Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate

Thread: Cycle Advice

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Cycle Advice

Its been a long time since i had my last thread in here but here i go.

I ve been cycling since i was 24 years old( now 27 in 4 months), i asked alot, i learnt alot , i read alot and i need an advice.
    I am 1.93 cm tall 98kg bf around 12-13%, my goal always was and is to stay lean throughout the year and add quality muscle over time.
    The gear i have used in the past is test all kinds, turinabol , anavar , proviron , deca /Npp, all of my cycles were usually 4-5 months long due to the fact i was using just test low dose to finish every cycle.
    Right now i need to boost my gains, but i dont wanna end up doing 2 cycles and switching between compounds as i did in the past.
    I ve found that my body adapts really well to low dose test and i was thinking of doing an 7-8 months cycle of cruise dose test 125-200mg along with anavar 10-20mg daily for the whole course of the cycle.
    I am not thinking of BnC yet, so is it a good idea to go that way, or go with 2 cycles of test-var or primo and low dose test-tren for the summer?

Also what compounds would u suggest for long cycles?

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    2000 mg Tren Ace/week for 6 months

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    2000 mg Tren Ace/week for 6 months
    Somebody just watched MPMD...

He’s joking, obviously.

Might be language barrier but you’re not thinking of BnC but are cruising by finishing cycles with low dose test? Where did you find it advised to take an oral for 8 months? It’s not typically advised in good faith. Not that it’s completely wrong or off the table but if you have to ask the questions in OP...maybe shouldn’t be doing it.
    Tovarasu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Somebody just watched MPMD...

He’s joking, obviously.

Might be language barrier but you’re not thinking of BnC but are cruising by finishing cycles with low dose test? Where did you find it advised to take an oral for 8 months? It’s not typically advised in good faith. Not that it’s completely wrong or off the table but if you have to ask the questions in OP...maybe shouldn’t be doing it.
    I know he is joking bout tren and i do understand why an oral could be bad in a long term use, although i had no issues using orals on high dosages for 2-3 months, liver was just a bit stressed but GGT on point and Cholesterol was on point.
    Also cruising to finish off my cycles is not BnC, as what i am doing is slowly lowering the amount of test iam injecting till i cut it.

My problem statement is, that i dont know how worth it is to cycle for 3 months now PCT and then cycle back after 2-3 months and rinse repeat.
    Thats why i was wondering if a longer cycle with mild compounds would be a better choice.

The problem with staying on for very long periods of time is...
    It is harder for your HPTA to recover then shorter cycles.

Imagine a car's engine...
    If you run her every day then she runs great...
    If you run her every week then she runs fine...
    If you only run her once a month she may run fine or may be a bit rusty...
    If you run her once a year she may not run at all...

You are 27yrs old ...
    Unless you plan on being on TRT for life then I wouldn't blast and cruise or run 7-8 month long low dose cycles...
    Getsomehate likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    I know he is joking bout tren and i do understand why an oral could be bad in a long term use, although i had no issues using orals on high dosages for 2-3 months, liver was just a bit stressed but GGT on point and Cholesterol was on point.
    Also cruising to finish off my cycles is not BnC, as what i am doing is slowly lowering the amount of test iam injecting till i cut it.

My problem statement is, that i dont know how worth it is to cycle for 3 months now PCT and then cycle back after 2-3 months and rinse repeat.
    Thats why i was wondering if a longer cycle with mild compounds would be a better choice.
    I see, you’re tapering at the end of your cycles. That may be easier side effects-wise as the hormones won’t fluctuate as wildly as they would coming completely off, but the problem is like Dog said you’re lengthening the time your HPTA is shutdown which could do more damage than temporary side effects caused by dropping test completely.

I totally understand your problem statement and you’re 100% correct, it’s what every guy who wants to continue to cycle faces...the decision whether to BnC or not. What you’re currently doing isn’t much better shutting yourself down for 8 months of the year. If you want a middle ground you could decide to BnC for 8-9 months of the year and come off completely for a few months. There’s no guarantee and you’re still setting yourself up for lifetime TRT.
    Getsomehate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The problem with staying on for very long periods of time is...
    It is harder for your HPTA to recover then shorter cycles.

Imagine a car's engine...
    If you run her every day then she runs great...
    If you run her every week then she runs fine...
    If you only run her once a month she may run fine or may be a bit rusty...
    If you run her once a year she may not run at all...

You are 27yrs old ...
    Unless you plan on being on TRT for life then I wouldn't blast and cruise or run 7-8 month long low dose cycles...
    Definetely not ready for TRT for life just yet, maybe after i have family.

I see, you’re tapering at the end of your cycles. That may be easier side effects-wise as the hormones won’t fluctuate as wildly as they would coming completely off, but the problem is like Dog said you’re lengthening the time your HPTA is shutdown which could do more damage than temporary side effects caused by dropping test completely.

I totally understand your problem statement and you’re 100% correct, it’s what every guy who wants to continue to cycle faces...the decision whether to BnC or not. What you’re currently doing isn’t much better shutting yourself down for 8 months of the year. If you want a middle ground you could decide to BnC for 8-9 months of the year and come off completely for a few months. There’s no guarantee and you’re still setting yourself up for lifetime TRT.
    Yes i reached the point where it now concerns me when it wasnt in the past, i was just happy by just cycling, think i am just gonna leave my system rest for a bit since i reached 55% HCT at the end of my last cycle including NPP and just go for test/var/tren around April.
    Thank you for helping me make up my mind.
    Chark likes this.

Thread Information