Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Official tren cycle thread

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Official tren cycle thread

Started 2 weeks ago today at 300mg test cyp (up from 200mg TRT dose) pinned 150mg M & Th. First week was 50mg tren ACE EOD. Second week I switched to 75mg EOD. So far I don’t really notice much other than the first week my BP went up a little. I started a regimen of Hawthorne/magnesium which has brought it down considerably (lower than my off cycle). Other than that maybe a tad more stamina. Here and there I feel a little over energetic but I work a second/third shift and drink a lot of coffee. When does the magic happen. I feel like 300/300 test to tren is a solid first run for the sweet nectar. I am eating at 4000 cals a day as this is a lean bulk cycle for me. Never had my luck bulking on test alone so I’m hoping this will be the one that wows me. I will keep this thread up to date.

If you are not gaining on 4000 calories then eat 4500 calories...
    It really is just that simple.

You are very lean...
    Guys like you worry way too much about getting "fat"...
    You don't grow because you don't eat.

Tren will speed up your metabolism so you need to eat more just to maintain.
    On top of that you are trying to grow.
    So you need to eat more times two...

Many on this forum will tell you that it is hard to bulk on tren...
    Tren excels in cuts.

Yes you can definitely bulk on tren but you must eat.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 12-14-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    Honkey_Kong and warchild like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you are not gaining on 4000 calories then eat 4500 calories...
    It really is just that simple.

You are very lean...
    Guys like you worry way too much about getting "fat"...
    You don't grow because you don't eat.

Tren will speed up your metabolism so you need to eat more just to maintain.
    On top of that you are trying to grow.
    So you need to eat more times two...

Many on this forum will tell you that it is hard to bulk on tren...
    Tren excels in cuts.

Yes you can definitely bulk on tren but you must eat.
    Thank you sir. In hindsight I should have put this in the members cycles sub. I am pretty sure I am up a pound in the past couple weeks but I attribute that to the calorie intake more than anything. Trust me, last time I bulked years ago it wasn’t pretty lol. I think I have a pic somewhere....... I don’t want to get to this point again. I had to lose 30 pounds to get where I am now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-1b579362-c927-4ca0-8514-99561dc3b90f.jpeg  

You are very lean now...
    Eat more...
    If you find out that in two or three or four weeks that you are slightly fatter than you want to be then eat a bit less.
    You are not going to go from being very lean to 30lbs overweight in one week.
    You can stop yourself when you are 2lbs overweight...

You are very lean now...
    Eat more...
    If you find out that in two or three or four weeks that you are slightly fatter than you want to be then eat a bit less.
    You are not going to go from being very lean to 30lbs overweight in one week.
    You can stop yourself when you are 2lbs overweight...
    Will do. Any advice on what type of programming would best suit me on this cycle. I’m working a PPL right now. My buddy who competes tells me PPL is garbage for someone “my age” and I should be doing a bro split with lighter weights if I want growth. Somehow I’m not so sure this is gospel. I have a pretty weak strength base. 265 bench, 455 DL, 300 squat.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Will do. Any advice on what type of programming would best suit me on this cycle. I’m working a PPL right now. My buddy who competes tells me PPL is garbage for someone “my age” and I should be doing a bro split with lighter weights if I want growth. Somehow I’m not so sure this is gospel. I have a pretty weak strength base. 265 bench, 455 DL, 300 squat.
    Brown rice, skinless & boneless chicken breast w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce 5-6 times a day and you'll be getting bigger.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Brown rice, skinless & boneless chicken breast w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce 5-6 times a day and you'll be getting bigger.
    Sugar overdose with the BBQ sauce. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz, Honkey_Kong and DADDYDBOL like this.

If he can't gain weight then he should be eating beef or at least keep the skin on the damn bird.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Any program works...
    I am fond of training body parts multiple times a week.

I am of the belief that you can train more often and more intensely when on gear.
    Gear speeds up recovery.
    Honkey_Kong and Ernst like this.

Thanks gents. I am currently eating a pound and a half of boneless skinless chicken thighs, 10oz beef, 800 grams of rice, 140g oats, 64g peanut butter, 60g almond butter, 2 whole grain with flax sandwich thins, 1 muscle milk non dairy 40g protein shake and 2 cans veggies a day. Calories between 4300 and 4500 depending on whether I use butter in my rice that day or HP sauce on my chicken.

Well 2.5 weeks in and I actually feel better than I did on TRT. I feel very positive and energetic most of the time. My mood now is stable from the time I wake up until I go to bed and I’m sleeping great. On TRT before I started this cycle I would get wild mood swings. Wake up one day super happy and the next like a different person with an impending sense of doom and depression. My thoughts initially were that I had some imbalance and maybe tren wasn’t a good idea. From what I’m feeling now I could live on this shit. Little warm at times and my dreams are wild. Cardio took a bit of a hit as climbing the Empire State Building on the stairmaster today about killed me but other than that 300mg/ew seems like the sweet spot.

Coming into 3rd week and notice my weight is going up a little faster than might be useful. I look very soft and usually weigh about 195 by the end of the night. My morning weight is around 186. I started this cycle around 183 ish. My question is can upping my test only 100mg have water retention effects this noticeable? I run 200mg for trt and don’t experience water retention. Could this maybe just a hormone regulation deal? Maybe 4000 calories a day is too much? I want to make the most out of my first tren cycle as a good bulking run but I also dont want to be cutting down from 20% bodyfat when I’m done either.

Update. 22 days in. The added weight was water retention from too much sodium (seasoning my chicken) coupled with the amount of carbs. All said and done the past month I have gained roughly 2 pounds. I will say I do look softer than before starting this cycle. Just waiting for the magic to happen. I do have sides albeit mild ones. Sleep is tougher, breaking a ridiculous sweat on my first 2 sets of anything in the gym and slightly elevated anxiety. BP seems ok in the 130/75 range, heartrate at rest is now in the high 80’s (normally in the 60’s). As I said, I’m waiting for these magical physique altering changes to happen. Lifting and eating hard. Don’t know how much rest will affect this outcome but I do a lot of tossing and turning lately. I’m also noticing that I actually feel weaker in my bench and deadlift. Not sure what that’s about.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Use an anti estrogen to keep that water weight down . You should be getting stronger and see physical changes by now maybe tren is severely underdosed . Donot change anything and get blood work done and see wheres your e2 free and total test and prolactin at . Use melatonin to fall asleep works like a charm.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    Use an anti estrogen to keep that water weight down . You should be getting stronger and see physical changes by now maybe tren is severely underdosed . Donot change anything and get blood work done and see wheres your e2 free and total test and prolactin at . Use melatonin to fall asleep works like a charm.
    I have a different opinion..if you don’t have problems with gyno, let your estrogen go. Estrogen is anabolic . You will grow a lot more.
    If you do see endema , then you would want to evaluate, but I don’t foresee an issue at your levels

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I have a different opinion..if you don’t have problems with gyno, let your estrogen go. Estrogen is anabolic . You will grow a lot more.
    If you do see endema , then you would want to evaluate, but I don’t foresee an issue at your levels

I agree.
    At 300mg a week of test and being lean as he is...
    He doesn't need an AI.

He has put on 2lbs in 3 weeks... he needs to keep eating.
    ksingh93 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys why no mast? Sorry, I thought that was always a given with tren . TY.

Agreed but in my experience high estrogen cause lethargy hence causing fatigue. Which i think he is experiencing as his lifts are going down.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

I agree.
    He doesn't need an AI.

He might or might not brother my estrogen is double the normal amount on 250 mg of test a week. Everyone metabolise compounds differently. He should just get bw done without changing or adding anything and go from there. And yes eating right foods and proper lifting is must .

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I agree.
    He doesn't need an AI.

Is he the same guy that posted his pic in another thread? I keep seeing these lean references but dont know where this is coming from.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Agreed but in my experience high estrogen cause lethargy hence causing fatigue. Which i think he is experiencing as his lifts are going down.
    When my e2 is high my lifts go way upp, my sex drive goes up and usually blood pressure and water retention go up. Unless things get absolutely horrible i never take an AI, i have some for emergency use but they absolutely kill my growing gains
    ksingh93 and charger69 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Started 2 weeks ago today at 300mg test cyp (up from 200mg TRT dose) pinned 150mg M & Th. First week was 50mg tren ACE EOD. Second week I switched to 75mg EOD. So far I don’t really notice much other than the first week my BP went up a little. I started a regimen of Hawthorne/magnesium which has brought it down considerably (lower than my off cycle). Other than that maybe a tad more stamina. Here and there I feel a little over energetic but I work a second/third shift and drink a lot of coffee. When does the magic happen. I feel like 300/300 test to tren is a solid first run for the sweet nectar. I am eating at 4000 cals a day as this is a lean bulk cycle for me. Never had my luck bulking on test alone so I’m hoping this will be the one that wows me. I will keep this thread up to date.
    I always throw in mast mg for mg when I take tren . Hell im doing 300 test 150 tren and 150 mast and its a struggle with the tren. 300 tren and id be on edge ALL the time, heart rate well over 100, breathing heavily, irratable....list goes on. I think you either have A shitty tren or B you just dont respond like most others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    When my e2 is high my lifts go way upp, my sex drive goes up and usually blood pressure and water retention go up. Unless things get absolutely horrible i never take an AI, i have some for emergency use but they absolutely kill my growing gains
    Ah wish i had your genetics man . When my estrogen go up i am fatigued less energy feel like a balloon. I mostly grow when e2 is right near the top normal range .

Is he the same guy that posted his pic in another thread? I keep seeing these lean references but dont know where this is coming from.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-run-tren.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meloncap.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	499.9 KB 
ID:	180395

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ah wish i had your genetics man . When my estrogen go up i am fatigued less energy feel like a balloon. I mostly grow when e2 is right near the top normal range .
    Do what works best for you thats what we have to find out in this sport. Im assuming you are somwhere around 48-50 estrogen reading? Last bw i had i was at 31 E2 and felt “ok” my test was only 800s tho. Highest ive seen it was 91 points, during blast im sure it way higher lol
    ksingh93 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yes thats the one i was thinking of! So that makes sense. The pic in this thread above doesnt even look the same person to me thats why i had a hard time. So the above pic was for reference of where he dieted down from. Got it. Im a little slow this morning
    Last edited by Cuz; 12-23-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    ksingh93 likes this.

Yes around 40 to 45 i grow like a bear .over 80 i can sleep all day .

Thanks for the input guys. I am definitely eating, no arguments there. I am hitting 4300 every single day. As far as my source goes they are the supplier for the local bbing community in my area and I have never had an issue with gear from them before. I ran test and eq both for 16 weeks at 600mg apiece as my last cycle and had no issues with bloat. I have never used an AI before in any of my cycles. I do have anastrazole on hand but see no reason to add more compounds into the mix. I am not training for strength either. I am using weights that I can hit 12-15 on my working sets ie. 70% 1rm and moving the weight up from there. Getting BW for me is tough here in NY. I just had my 6 month blood work done through my doc right before starting this cycle. I don’t get blood work again from him again until May. I can’t just waltz in there and say hey doc I need all the same tests again. I am on TRT through him and don’t want to raise any red flags. I could drive down to PA and get BW there maybe.... on another note, solid pre workout meal. Post will be 8oz boneless skinless chicken thighs, green beans and 280g basmati rice with a slice of fresh pineapple.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-b7820678-9efb-4856-be8f-9239a0da0ff5.jpg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 12-23-2020 at 11:58 AM.

Hit quads today and decided to get some updated pics under unflattering light. Current physique.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-373becc7-904d-4688-9b54-65d5234e4fb6.jpg   Official tren cycle thread-835782f6-4810-47e8-bfb3-f6392b590434.jpeg   Official tren cycle thread-18f8cb45-0bd2-492e-b9b8-d8cacc78626a.jpeg   Official tren cycle thread-b20bfc5b-31b6-449a-9659-3450c766f216.jpeg  

Hit quads today and decided to get some updated pics under unflattering light. Current physique.
    Hits quads...
    Takes upper body pictures...

Might want to look into getting a bakblade...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-bakblade.jpg  
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 12-23-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Hits quads...

What for exactly?

Ahhhh LOK nvm. Yea I never had that hair. Seemed to have came in during the last few cycles. I woulda hit some quad shots but i roll commando and the bottoms of these pants won’t pull above my knees.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 12-23-2020 at 03:44 PM.

What for exactly?
    Just poking some friendly fun...

Looks like you have a tuft of hair on your lats...
    Could be a shadow...

It is the best way to shave a back outside of paying to have it done.

Just poking some friendly fun...

Looks like you have a tuft of hair on your lats...
    Could be a shadow...

It is the best way to shave a back outside of paying to have it done.
    Haha no it’s hair. Gotta get the wife to shave it but that device looks pretty decent.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hits quads...

I totally need that as i am a werewolf back there

Flacco is offline Member
    OP are you going to sleep with protein in your stomach? Personally, I notice a big difference when I do or don’t sleep with protein in me.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don’t need chicken breasts. Stick to white rice and steak. It’ll
    Make you grow.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    You don’t need chicken breasts. Stick to white rice and steak. It’ll
    Make you grow.
    I hate chicken breast. I only eat thighs. Nice and greasy and fatty. Taste a lot better too.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Hits quads...

Designated: Most Comical Post on the Thread
    IronClydes likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Whats this close to 3 weeks in with tren ? Hows the gains bro?

Whats this close to 3 weeks in with tren? Hows the gains bro?
    Honestly not sure. The scale is up about 7 pounds since last month but I notice I’m holding water in my back love handle area, usually most pronounced at the end of a day of eating. I feel more stamina in the gym. I am lifting for hypertrophy so I’m using about 75% of my 1RM for working sets so I can’t say for strength. I do feel more gas than usual coming into the end of a set. I kept my test at 300 so I am still 300/300. Tuesday will be 4 weeks. I get random hot flashes here and there and sometimes my resting HR is high in the 90’s but most of the time it’s normal in the 60’s and 70’s. BP is usually around 125/75 but I have been using a Hawthorne/magnesium blend (Michael’s Blood Pressure Factors) since the start so I’ll attribute normal BP to that. Honestly with all the reading I did and the apprehension that I had beforehand has washed away. I feel like I could run this for 16 weeks no problem. I haven’t seen any real physique changes happening as of yet. Here is a current pic. Pardon the messy gym it has become a partial temporary storage area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-56b17815-4e16-4fad-9fa9-b5e274c32992.jpeg  
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information